Ch 4. Jealousy and Seduction

Meant to be?

This chapter has a little bit of adult content so if you are a sensitive reader or just plain don't like it, please don't read this chapter. I won't be offended haha becuase this chapter was actually pretty hard to write for some reason, like the idea was there but putting it in words was hard haha... anyways on with the chapter!!! Please comment if you can!! By the way I don't own any of the people in this story, except my characters.. but you guys already knew that =D

-2 months later-

Maki moved into the KAT-TUN mansion a few days after the interview and things have been going great for her. She's been getting along great with the boys, yes even Jin, and now she's on a first name basis with all of them. Kamenashi Kazuya became Kame to her and sometimes even Shiya-chan with Shi from Kamenashi and ya from Kazuya, Akanishi Jin became Jin, Taguchi Junnoske became Junno, Tanaka Koki became Koki, Ueda Tatsuya became Tat-chan and Nakamaru Yuichi became Yucchi to you, and you became Maki to them. Things were getting better and better, KAT-TUN even had their first big concert in a few months. That for a group who didnt even debut yet was impressive. (This is set during their 2005 year)

Maki's POV

Wow! This monthly pay check was not easily earned. I did more now than when I had 3 jobs, but still I was happy. I started looking forward to waking up and being with these boys, especially a certain someone. I was just happy being near him. I couldn't be with him but I would be there for him and give him my blessings when he found the girl he was destined to be with.  "Maki!" I turned around at the sound of my name to see Tat-chan running towards me with the most adorable smile on his face. Over these two months, I had grown rather protective over him like I would my brother. "You want to hear my solo?" "I loved to !!" We headed off to the practice room only to be interrupted by the rest of KAT-TUN each asking me to listen to their solos. Well, all except the A. He has been extremely secretive about his solo. When asked about it, he just said that it was something that would let him obtain what he wanted. Luckily I was stopped from making a decision when my phone rang. Ryu. "Sorry guys, I have to take this call so decide among yourselves." I went to my room leaving them bickering. Ryu had called to tell me that he had gotten a scholarship and I didn't have to work so hard anymore, I knew he had worked hard for this, I smiled before he told me he had to go." I love you so much, Ryu." He laughed into my ear. " I love you too sis, and I miss you." I smiled and closed my phone unaware that someone was there listening to my every word.

Jin's POV

I went to Maki's room hoping to talk to her about my schedule, but I was instead shocked to hear her say those words that she was suppose to say to me. Anger coursed through my body and I slammed the door open to hear her yelp in surprise. I didn't take my eyes off her as I closed her door and locked it.

No one's POV

Maki felt like a piece of meat as Jin circled her. "So what's up? If there's nothing wrong then I guess I'm gonna go back to work." Recieving no answer, Maki turned to leave but that didn't work so well when she found herself pinned to the wall with his hands holding her wrists  and her legs wrapped around his waist. Her breath hitched when his lips crashed against her and began hungrily kissing her. She tried to resist, but soon she found her kissing back with the same passion he had. He wasn't questioning this turn of events. Quite the contrary, he was determined to take full advantage of it. He carried her over to her bed and fell down with her still under him and his hands pinning her wrists down with his hands. Their hands interlocked and he spread her legs open with his knees and hungrily attacked her neck with his mouth. Maki opened to try and get him to stop but a moan unexpectedly came out in its place. At that point, her mind had completely given in to this completely new pleasure that had overtaken her. even through their clothes, she could feel his hardness poking at her private and she loved it. He released her neck only to linger at her lips, touching in an a achingly incomplete kiss. "Tell me what you want Maki, tell me what you need." Jin whispered into . She tried to ignore him until he pressed into her and started grinding against her. " Say it." She moaned and gasped into his mouth " I want you, I need you." His hands slipped out of her hands, and she immediately crossed her hands around his neck to bring him closer to her. HIs hand slipped between her legs to feel her. A suppressed moan came out of as his hand rubbed her. " Do you like that?" He whispered into her ear before giving it a quick kiss and moving to . She didn't respond, she just pushed herself closer to him. He moved up to the button of her jeans and started ing them and once he was done, he pushed them off with a kind of urgency to him. Jin grinded against her harder when he felt her legs wrap around his waist, pushing him to go faster. No girl had ever evoked this sort of need and immediate response in him, ever. Maki moaned into his mouth only to have him stick his tongue in there and explore. He smiled into the kiss.

She was finally going to be his now.