Ch 13 Breaking Point

Meant to be?

Hi!! Welcome to the new chapter of my story!! Whoo hoo!! In this chapter, there is a little bit of content that sensitive readers may not be able to read, if you get my drift. So just skim over the part if you are one. Personally, I don't think it's like  rated at all, but like ya... So, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

There was nothing but silence for a few minutes as everybody looked at Maki stunned. Suddenly the loudest cheering erupted from the six of them, stunning Maki. “That has got to be single-handedly the best thing that I have ever seen before!!” Koki screamed. “Well, now you know that I wasn’t hired because of my gorgeous looks.” Maki jokingly said. Junno laughed along for a second before stupidly adding his own comment. “Haha, Jin why did you ever leave Maki for her anyway? Haha, haha ha ha?” The room grew quiet again and he got beat up bad. She let it go on for about 10 mins before remembering that they had an interview to do today. “Okay, guys.” She tried to say in between fits of laughter. “Enough, you have an interview to get to. Be changed in 10 mins. Go go go!!!”

Maki’s POV

 We didn’t get home until 6, extremely exhausted and extremely hungry. I shooed them upstairs, telling them to go take a nap and I would wake them up when dinner was done. They head up without a sound, and I looked at the kitchen with a growing sense of happiness. This was where I belonged and this time, I wouldn’t let anything or anyone take it away from me. I the radio and listened to music while I was cooking. My ears perked up as one of my favourite songs came on. Next thing I knew, I was singing horribly into my wooden spoon and shaking my booty to the music, totally unaware of someone staring at me. I spun around at the last line of the song, and came face to face with Jin who was silently laughing at me. “Well, uhh I thought I told you guys to go take a nap?” “I couldn’t fall asleep, and thank God I couldn’t or I would miss that show. You know, maybe I should ask manager to get a recording deal for you” He teased. We both knew how bad I was at singing. “Well, aren’t you guys scared that I might become more popular than you guys” I teased back.

   Yes, this was the feeling that I had been missing. The feeling of two friends just teasing each other and having a good time, maybe it was possible for us to go back to becoming just really good friends again.

-10 pm- 

   I sat on the porch swing in the back, swinging back and forth, the day’s events running through my head. Matsumi’s problem was solved and everything was going to go back to normal, but would things ever go back to normal between me and Jin? Questions ran through my head, but one that I had been thinking about for the past year stood out. I stared into the night sky, hoping for an answer but of course not receiving one. The porch door opened and I saw Junno come over, sitting down next to me. “Hey” “Hey back.” Silence fell between us before he spoke again. “What are you thinking about?” “The same question that I’ve been thinking about for the past year.” “Which is…” “If me and Jin would still be together if that woman never showed up.” “What’s your answer?” “No matter how much I think about it, I still get the same answer. An answer that I don’t want to admit. Yes, we would’ve lasted. We would’ve had some problems along the way, but there’s no doubt in my head that we would still be together.” “Does that make it easier for you to forgive him?” “She shook her head. “No, it actually makes it harder for me to. The idea of what we could’ve been if he didn’t do that.” They went silence once again. “Do you regret ever having met him?” I thought long and hard before answering him. “Junno, do you know what the top 3 things are that a woman may go through that makes them truly happy.” He looked at me confused, unsure of where I was going with this. “# 3- being with a man that really loves her, but she may not love him. #2- being with a man that she loves with all her heart but he may not love her back. Finally, #1, being with a man that loves her as much as she loves him. For the 2 years that we were together, where do you think I belonged on that list?” “Definitely number 1, he loves you with all his heart as you love him.” “Correct!’ She beamed at him. “So, to answer your question: No, I don’t ever regret meeting him. The times where I was with him were the happiest that I have ever had. Those memories will last me a lifetime, and one day when he finds the one he’s meant for I’ll be there to cheer him on. Well I’m going to bed now. Don’t stay up too late.” I left.

Junno listened to her footsteps getting fainter before saying “But you’re the one meant for him.”

-A few weeks later-

  “Guys!! What the hell is the meaning of this!!!?” Maki walked down in a skirt instead of her usual attire of jeans. “Where did all my jeans go!?!” “Well, it’s a little present from all of us. Every girl needs to dress up sometimes.” Kame stated. “Besides, we’re going to be late for work, so let’s move it!!” he pulled her out of the house before giving her time to find her jeans.

Maki's POV

Today we were shooting an MV for one of their songs. It was all normal and the boys did their amazing thing, but I couldnt get rid of this nagging feeling at the back of my mind. Something big was gonna happen today, and I knew it. i was snapped out of my thoughts when the director called for me. "maki, could you help me get the notes for the next scene, I left them in the dressing room when I was talking to the boys" "Ya, no problem... give me a few minutes" I walked into the dressing room to find it empty. It took me a few minutes to find the notes, which were hidden under a folder. I turned around to come face to face with Jin. CRAP. Guess he was changing at the time. I tried to look away but somehow I couldnt. He had me trapped again and I knew it, it was hard to resist the urge to just hug him tightly and never let go. But I wasn't gonna do it, I wasn't going to let him break my heart all over again, it wouldn't happen. I looked away, but he held my chin and forced my head up. He leaned in closer and closer and I couldnt, no, wouldnt stop him. our lips were a mere inch from touching when the sudden knocking at the door woke me up. I shoved him away as te assistant director asked me if I had the notes. I gave them to him and he walked away leaving the two of us alone again. I started to walk away, but he held my hand and he wouldn't let go...

"maki, is it really impossible for the two of us to be together again?" 

No one's POV

 “There is no us anymore! You ruined that chance of us when you went and slept with that !” She tried to walk away but he held on tight, unwilling to let her go. “Do you still love me?” She turned around and glared at him. “That doesn’t matter anymore. We still can’t be together anymore.” “Please, I just need to know.” She sighed in defeat. “Fine, I still love you. I still love you so much. Even though it’s been a year, I still can’t forget you. Everything little detail about you is still so clear to me. How you would fuss over me because of the littlest things, how you would hold me tightly like I was the only thing that mattered to you, but most importantly how much we loved each other. But I can’t be with you anymore. I’m too scared to. I’m scared that one day I’ll come home to see you with another woman. My heart can’t take that pain again. Jin finally released her and she began to walk away. “Maki” he called out. Against her better judgement, she turned around to look at him once again. “I still wear our necklace. I never took it off.” He pulled it out of his shirt and she tried to hide the surprise on her face. “Yes, but the meaning is different now. It used to mean a promise of forever and now I just see betrayal when I look at it. Things can’t go back to the way they were. Time won’t wait for us and I can’t let you ruin your happiness waiting for something that might never happen.” With that she left him in the room, preparing to close her heart off. 

Maki’s POV

  The tears started flowing as soon as I left and they wouldn’t stop. But I had a job to do. I refused to let Jin know how broken I was. I gathered myself and went back to the boys. Jin wasn’t there yet but the other 5 were. “Maki, what happened!?! You look horrible!” “It’s nothing, I just got something in my eye.” They looked like they were about to pursue further, but the director asked them to get back on stage. Tat-chan looked between us and gave me a look telling me that he knew something. I mouthed to him later and he nodded and looked away.

 The shoot was finally over, and I couldn’t be happier. I just wanted to go home and lock myself in my room, but sadly I wasn’t going to be there for a while. “Maki” I turned around, and saw Tat-chan. “It’s time you told me what happened, you said you would.” I sighed and led him into the dressing room. “What happened between you and Jin?” Next thing I knew, I had broken down and told him everything. He didn’t say anything, but he just started hugging me and I cried into his embrace. Wouldn’t it be so much easier if I had fallen in love with him instead? But life never works out that way. I was so busy crying that I didn’t even hear someone stepping into the room. I felt Tat-chan moving me over to the person who just came in and left us alone. The person hugged me with all his might, like he never wanted to let go, and I just melted into his embrace. There was something so familiar about this person’s embrace that I couldn’t put my finger on. Then it suddenly struck me… Jin! I shoved him away and tried to run away again, but this time was different. This time he grabbed me towards him and crashed our lips together.

Jin’s POV

 I crashed our lips together, ignoring how she resisted me. She couldn’t resist me for long; I knew everything about her too well. My heart thudded loudly in my chest, almost feeling like it was just going to pop out of my chest at any minute. Every time we kissed, it was like fireworks going off and still nothing changed. I held her tightly to me, loving how our bodies fit together perfectly like puzzle pieces. After a while, she finally gave in and kissed me back, almost knocking me back with the passion that she had. I slid my hand up her shirt, making her gasp in surprise, and I immediately took the opportunity to slide my tongue into . It was a battle that none of us were willing to lose.

  There was no objection from her as I wrapped her legs around my waist and carried her to one of the stalls in the dressing room. As soon as we were in there, I pressed her against the wall of the stall and my hands roamed hungrily over her, caressing every part of her body. In my mind, I thanked Kame for hiding her jeans so that she would have to wear that skirt. It was too easy to slide my hands under her skirt and slide her underwear off. She pressed herself even more hungrily to me and I could feel myself growing seeing her need for me. I slid my hand between us and smiled seeing how ready she was for me. She moaned into my mouth and I almost lost control right there. I unbuckled my jeans and pulled my boxers down just enough so that I could enter her. When Maki finally realized how far we were going, she looked at me with a kind of shyness in her eyes. “Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle.” I whispered into her ear, loving how she shivered at the sound of my voice. She grabbed on to my shoulders in response and nodded, blushing madly, too breathless to say anything. I began to press into her slowly.

BAM! Someone knocked more like slammed into the door before opening it. Maki pushed me away and frantically began to make herself look decent. “Jin?” I zipped up my pants with some difficulty and responded to the voice. “What is it!?!” I shouted, more than irritated. “Have you seen Maki?” “Ya! She went to go take a phone call outside somewhere.” “Thanks!” The person left and I was left alone with Maki again.

I looked towards her and she didn’t meet my eyes as she rushed past me. “Jin, what the hell were you doing!?!” She yelled confusion obvious in her eyes. Doing something that we both wanted to do. Instead I smirked at her. “Well, I don’t know. Why don’t you ask yourself why you keep letting me do this to you, and why you respond so nicely?” “Because…because…” Please say it’s because you still love me. Please… I can’t live without you. I watched as her shoulder drooped in defeat. “I don’t know, I just don’t know anymore.” It was so hard for me to control myself. She had no idea how easy it would be for me to hold her down and make her completely mine. “I need to go think” She turned to leave but I was sick of her denying me when we both knew how much we loved it each other. I pulled her into me, holding her tightly there. She didn’t do anything, but stood there frozen.

“I already let you go once, I can’t let you go again!”