Ch 6. A present for you and honesty

Meant to be?

Sorry for the late update!!! I actually had the story typed out already but then my laptop did something weird on me and I lost EVERYTHING, so here I go again. Thanks to teukiera16 for commenting!! I love you!! This is sort of a filler chapter so I can figure out how to get into the drama because what is a love story without heartbreak!! Here we go!

Time seemed to stop when these two were together, just enjoying the fact that she was his and he was hers. It was something that existed simply to be enjoyed. "Maki" He breathed into her neck, making her literally melt in his arms. "Ya?" "Will you break up with your boyfriend now, the one who you said I love you to and give me all your thoughts and attention. I want to be all mine!." Jin pouted childishly, unconciously hugging her tighter to him.

Maki's POV

 Boyfriend? What boyfriend? He thought Ryu was my boyfriend!! NO wonder he went crazy in my room that other day, not that I minded it very much to tell you the truth. Part of me just wanted to scream out the fact that he was my first boyfriend, but another part of me wanted to get him back for jumping me in my room like that. I mean, you don't just almost go the entire way with a girl in her room because you were insanely jealous of her brother, who you thought to be her boyfriend without karma coming back and slapping you in the face. So not happening here. So..." No, why should I break up with Ryu? He's a great boyfriend that really cares for me. I don't see a point to anyway. He lives in America while you live in Japan, the chances of you two meeting are lower than zero. Besides, we're just having fun, don't tell me you're expecting for us to get married or something. I think you;re taking this a little too seriously." The look on his face could only be described as pure gold.

Jin's POV

 The moment she said that, I literally felt my heart breaking into a 1000 pieces. Was she serious? Or was this some sort of divine punishment because I fooled around with so many girls and broker their hearts like it was nothing. So now, I get my heart broken by the one girl who really mattered to me and who I was really deeply in love with. Dejected, I sighed and turned to walk away hoping to be able to get over her someday.

Maki's POV

 WHY IS HE SO CUTE?!? God, please give me the strength not to jump him. I laughed silently to myself until I noticed he started to walk away from me.

No one's POV

 Tin had started walking away until he felt a  pair of warm arms tackle his waist and hold on tightly. "Don't go! Sorry, I was just kidding!! Ryu isn't my boyfriend, he's my brother!! I just wanted to get you back for jumping me in my room that other day. You're actually my first boyfriend!!" Jin turned around, confusion evident in his gorgeous eyes. "So, you don't have a boyfriend? I'm you first." He watched her blush in 10 different shads of red before muttuering "first kiss too" She watched as he leaned closer and closer to her, she closed her eyes fully expecting to get a kiss but instead hearing him whispering into her ear..." I'll make sure that all your firsts will belong to me, and when that happens you'll be completely mine." She laughed and hugged him to her. " From the first time you talked to me, I was already completely yours." At that moment he only saw her and she only saw him. It was a moment that existed purely for these two lovers. But of course moments were called moments because they only lasted for a second before being completely ruined and destroyed.

"heh...heh" A fake cough broke into their little world and the two of them broke apart to see 5 boys smirking at them. Jin reluctanly let her go, already missing her warmth next to him. So he s an arm around her waist and held her tightly against him, enjoying how perfectly she seemed to belong there. "Ah ha!" Kame pointed a superor finger at them "I knew there was something going on between you two! Now pay up!!" Maki watched with increasing anger and embarrasement as the boys, excluding Jin, reluctanly went up to Kame and placed a bill in his hand. "Shiya-chan!! You guys were betting on us the entire time!! How could you!! I can't believe this!!" The boys watched with increasing fear as she scolded them with an increasing temper. No one dared to do anything until Tat-chan went up to her and flashed her the dreaded puppy dog look which not only got her but also thousands of adoring fan across the country. She sighed in defeat earning a kiss on the cheek from Tat-chan and him earning a death glare from Jin." let's go home, I bet you guys are exhausted."

-later that night-

 Maki was in the process of getting ready for bed when she heard a knock on her door. She opened the door expecting to see Jin but instead finding 5 boyd holding a bunch of pillows and blanckets. "What are you guys doing here?" "SLEEPOVER! Did you think that we were seriously going to let you sleep first without getting all the juicy details." Maru commented. "Ya, so was Jin good?" Koki asked with a smirk on his face prompting her to chuck a pillow at that face while blushing. "So... this means that you have started a PILLOWFIGHT!!"

Jin's POV

 I stopped outside her room, my heart beating rapidly fast and a box clutched tightly in my hand. This was the first time a girl had made my heart beat this irregularly fast, and it was also the first time I had ever been this happy with a girl. I had fallen deep for this girl. What could I say, I totally lost to her, and I wouldn't have it any other way. The box in my hand was a present that had been in my possession for 3 years. I just hoped that she would like the present and remember the meaning behind it. Well, here went nothing. I opened the door, fully expecting her to jump in my arms to welcome me with that adoring smile that I loved so much, but instead I was welcomed with a pillow to my face. Utter chaos greeted me as I saw pillows and blankets scattered all around the floor and 4 boys pillow fighting with each other. That part didn't surprise me, what did surprise me was what Maki was doing at the time. She was on Junno's back with her legs wrapped tightly around his waist and her hand around his neck. He was twirling her around and they were both laughing like little kids. Jealously coursed through my veins and I could hear myself screaming at them "What the hell do you two think you're doing?!?" They looked at me in utter shock at my explosion. I don't think they had ever seen me this mad before, even I had never seen myself this mad before. I stomped out of the room leaving them in utter disbelief.

Maki's POV

 The moment I saw him leave, I jumped off Junno's back and started heading out the door. "Don't worry guys, I got this." I headed straight for the back porch knowing that he was gonna be there. Walking outside, I saw no one buy I somehow knew that he was there somewhere. "Are you just going to let your GIRLFRIEND freeze out here ilike this tonight?" Fine have it your way" I stood there wating for him to come to me. It actually really was cold tonight so I rubbed my arms hoping to stay warm. A few more minutes passes and I sneezed. I was actually starting to get a little mad and about to start swearing when I felt a pair of warm arms encircle me from behind and somebody nuzzling their face into the crook  of my neck. I leaned back into him, the warmth of his body warming my up. I sighed in content. I waited for him, knowing that he was going to speak when he felt like it and of course, I didn't have long to wait. "Why do you let other guys touch you this easily. Ugh.. it's driving me nuts" So that's why he got so mad. This man was going to be the death of me. I turned around, wrapping my hands around his neck and looking straight into his eyes. There was so much love in there that I just couldn't help but smile. "You have no idea how much I love you, do you?" I took the intiative and kissed him this time. The kiss quickly grew passionate and to my surprise and maybe dissapointment, he pulled away first, leaning our foreheads against each other.

No one's POV

 He would never tell her this but the truth was that her confession  made him feel like the richest man on earth. He had never expected to find a girl like this in his entire life. Energized by that, he whispered into her ear "I have a present for you." Jin handed her the box hoping that she would like the present. The gasp of surprise and happiness coming from her told him all that he needed to know. The present was just a simple necklace but what made her so happy was the charm that completed the necklace. It was a ring. It wasn't just any ring though, it was their ring. It was the ring that  she gave him 3 years ago. He pulled a matching necklace out of his shirt and smiled at her.  "I can't believe that you still have these. I mean like I bought these on an impulse 3 years ago." "Don't you remember what you said to me 3 years ago when you gave them to me though? You said that they belong to me. So with this you'll belong to me too." She quickly put on her necklace and crushed herself to him, smiling the entire time.

"My parents would've loved you, especially my mom, if they got the chance to meet you."  "Would have, when you say would've. do you mean..." She looked straight up at him, he could just see the tears starting to well up in her eyes. "Ya, I lied. When I said that they were in America, I lied. They died 3 years ago in a car crash, leaving me and my brother. I sent my brother to America while I stayed in Japan to pay off the debts that the funeral had cost. After that I distanced myself from everybody; that way when they left Iit wouldn't hurt so much.To put it simply, I'm a broke girl who couldn't even afford to keep her only family left by her side." At this point, the tears had spilled over and the next thing she knew, she was in his embrace sobbing out 3 years of sadness that she never dared to let out. "I'm so scared. What if he hates me for not being there for him, for not being able to support him during that time." Jin lifted her chin up and kissed her long and hard. "Don't say that, I know he knows that you have done everything with him in mind and he'll always love you." She smiled through her tears. "Jin, I want you to ask you one thing. Please answer me honestly. Do you have the ability to only love me and be faithful to me for however long we're together?" He nuzzled his cheek against hers softly and replied "Ya, I can and I will do so gladly. Besides, I have a feeling we're going to be in it for the long run." "To tell you the truth, me too. Can I ask you one more question though?" "Ya, anything babe." "How many girlfriends did you have before I came along?"  Jin pulled away from her at that question and smiled nervously. "Well, maybe you shouldn't ask questions for answers that you might not be too pleased with." "WHAT!?! So you are a player! I can't believe I fell in love with a player!" She jumped on his back and laughed as he piggy backed her all around the yard, loving how she wrapped her arms tightly against his neck. "Well I may have been a player but you can't deny the fact that we were meant to be."

The two of them were lost in each other unaware of the 5 attentive boys eavesdropping on their every word and smiling brightly at these two love birds.