Luhan- Why are guys there when I am there?

Living with a... Gay!

"Eunhee..." I called her softly and grabbed her hand. 

"Let go!" Eunhee yelled and glared at me. 

I pulled away and took a few steps back. Eunhee's eyes were red and swollen. Her face was bright red, and her lips were trembling. I instantly felt a pang of guilt in me. I shouldn't have done what I did. Now Eunhee was angry, and embarrassed.  But I couldn't help it. It was like a... A push from my inner brain to do it. Kris was bugging me with his presence. 

"Come on Eunhee, let's go." Kris said and grabbed Eunhee by the shoulder. 

"You too! Let go of me." Eunhee growled and slapped Kris's hand away. 

Eunhee sighed angrily and tiredly before she turned to the both of us. Fear built up in me and I stiffened instantly. I could see that she was gritting her teeth tightly as she took a step forward. She in her cheeks and bit down on them before she took another step. What was she going to do? Was she going to kill the both of us? 

"Luhan..." Eunhee's voice shocked me as she called me softly. 

"Y-y-yes?" Why in the world was I stuttering?!

"What was wrong with you? Why were you so angry and... Mean?" Eunhee asked as eyes looked up sadly. 

I didn't know what to answer. Indeed, I myself didn't know what was wrong with. Either I was being bipolar or I was sick. But I've never had a case of changing my mood every single second, and I wasn't feeling ill at that point. Seriously, what was wrong with me? 

"Luhan..." Eunhee called again and I snapped out of my thoughts. 

"I... I think... I... I don't know. I-I guess I wasn't in the best mood. I'm really very sorry, Eunhee." I sighed and looked down. 

"Yeah that was obvious." Eunhee sniffed and smiled a really tiny smile. "But, what was the Kris and I stuffs about?"

"He must think we are together." Kris coldly replied and a big confusion hit me. 

What did he meant? Weren't they together? Or were they never? But they acted like a close couple! It was so... Real. But, Eunhee once said having a boyfriend is as troubling as bunking in dorms with me. Was it not true? Were kris and Eunhee NOT together?

"Luhan, you thought Kris and I were a thing?" Eunhee raised an eyebrow at me. 

"You guys aren't?" I asked. 

Laughter erupted from Kris, Eunhee and Yixing (he was just standing there like a dreamt idiot) when I asked the question. Eunhee kept shaking her head as she slapped my shoulder repeatedly. Yixing giggled helplessly and Kris was chuckling with that annoying smirk of his. I was confused at the moment, so I wasn't moving nor laughing at all. There was something that was so comforting at the point. But I can't seem to grasp on whatever was making me feel... Comfortable and happy. 

Only after Eunhee stopped laughing did I realize what was comforting me so well. It was Eunhee's laugh. Creepy, I know, but it was so loud and cute that I find it so beautiful. There was Seriously something wrong with me. I was never like this with any other girl. I never had this weird feeling before. It was strange yet nice. I can't help but like it. 

Everyone calmed down and Eunhee explained to me about Kris and her friendship. They are really close best friends and Eunhee was just excited to see him.  She hugged Kris that time because she was so excited and she had missed him so much. That was all. They were no more than best friends, and that's because Kris has a big crush on this girl in his university and he was going to confess to her. He said that Eunhee wasn't really his type and he could never imagine him being with Eunhee. 

"Well, I think it's time for us to go home. Thanks Kris for taking your time. I'll text you later." Eunhee said and big goodbye to Kris. "Don't forget to woo your girl!"

"Shut up!" Kris kiddingly yelled and he went the opposite way.  

Everything ended happily that day. I was glad Eunhee wasn't mad at me anymore. Instead, she was teasing a lot, saying I probably liked Kris and lied that I thought Eunhee and Kris were together. Well, she was still thinking that I was gay. I'll prove to her then that I am not. I will get a girlfriend, easy. Getting a girlfriend is the easiest way to show Eunhee I'm not gay. But... I'm not close to many girls. I just have many girl fans. Hmmm... Who is the closest to me besides Eunhee... Hmmm... Oh! I know! Jimin! 

~~

"Shh!" I shushed the noise and it stopped for a second. 

CRUNCH. CRUNCH. CRUNCH. CRUNCH. CRUNCH. 

"Shut up! This is the best part of the movie for God's sake!" I yelled and glared at Eunhee who froze at her spot.

Her eyes were wide open and her lips were parted with bits of chips stuck around it. Her hand was frozen in the bag and she looked really terrified. I couldn't help but chuckle. She looked so funny and adorable at that point. She continued crunching on her chips, softly this time. 

She finished her big bag of chips in a jiffy and crushed it up into a ball before she aimed and goal into the nearby dustbin. She cheered happily and I shushed her even though I was really paying attention to her more. She instantly kept quiet and apologized silently before she slowly tiptoed to the door. I frowned at her suspiciously and called her. She turned around and grinned.

“Where are you going?” I asked softly.

“I…am hungry, so I am going to get food at the convenience store.” She replied and waved before she left the room.

Only the sound from the television could be heard. I sighed as I was tired from the school I had before. I leaned against the couch and continued watching the movie. I wasn’t paying attention though. For some reason, Eunhee kept appearing in my head. Her smile, her serious face, her laugh, her eyes, her giggle, her chuckle, her lips…her cute and luscious lips. I gulped as the image of her lips stayed in my mind. It is always pink in colour and thick and plump. When she her lips, she looked so seductive and… y. I shouldn’t say this. She is innocent as heck! I can’t think of this. No, I can’t imagine this.

“Ouch!” I heard a really loud whine outside the dorm room.

I got up from my seat and carefully walked towards the door. I was really scared because, who knows, it might be a ghost. It was in the middle of the night for God’s sake! Or maybe it was a murderer who makes as much noise as a forklift. I tried my best to control my legs so I won’t fall. My knees were really weak at that point. It felt like I just ran a marathon.

I braced myself for whatever was coming and closed my eyes before I flung the door open. I heard a loud gasp and opened one eye. The scene before me shocked me. I instantly open both eyes widely and my jaw dropped. Eunhee looked up at me and she looked helpless and embarrassed. Who wouldn’t be? Her position was one of the most embarrassing position ever, with a guy above her.

 

~*~*~*~*~

Oh yeah! Finally, an update :) I really hope you like this chapter! Hahah ooohhhh~~~ who is the guy?? Comment down below!! Hahah XD

 

Do subscribe and upvote and comment if you really like the story! Thank you so much! Love you alls :)

 

 

(comment your favourite author down below!)