Choi Eunhee- The weirdest people in the weirdest school

Living with a... Gay!

"No I am not!"

"It's okay, you don't have to lie. I won't tell anybody." 

"You don't have to tell anything to anybody!"

"Hey, it was pretty obvious you know. So... yeah. Don't try to deny it."

"I AM NOT GAY!"

I looked up at him as he frowned and placed his hands on his hips. I had no idea why he was still denying that he is gay. It was really obvious! He had his lips right on the other guy’s lips on the poster, whoever that guy is. He only had a towel wrapped around his waist too.

“Well, if you’re not gay, then why did you kiss the guy on the poster?” I asked curiously.

“It was an accident. How many times must I tell you that?” He groaned and pointed at the poster and the floor. “I slipped on this spot on the floor, and my face ended up here on this poster. That’s when you entered, and saw me kissing this guy.” He explained and huffed.

“That’s unbelievable.” I noted. “Whatever, we can solve this later. I am really tired now, so can you show me my room?”

“It’s the right one.” He bitterly directed and slouched onto the couch.

I nodded my head and headed to my room. The door was light brown in colour, and it looked good in shape. I twisted the doorknob and it revealed a room enough for one person. The window is wide, which means more wind will enter if it is opened. The bed that was covered with a white bed sheet is placed right in the middle of the room, and it is leaning against a wall. A white study desk and a tiny brown cupboard are provided, and a bedside lamp is included too. Well, it is enough for three years.

“Hey, I didn’t get to catch your name.” A voice suddenly piped up at the door.

I spun around and was greeted by my roommate. He had a straight, emotionless face plastered on his face. He was properly clothed, finally. He had on a long sleeved striped shirt and long khaki trousers. I expected him to dress more girly. I guess he was the man in the couple.

“My name is Choi Eunhee.” I stated and pulled my hand out as a habit.

“I am Luhan. I’m twenty-one this year. You’re a year younger than me, right?” He asked and acceptingly shook my hand.

“Yes, how do you know?” I asked and tiredly sat on my bed.

“Whenever a new kid enters our school, it spreads around the whole school like germs, especially if it a girl.” Luhan stated and smirked unknowingly.

“Well, it doesn’t matter to you that I am here, right?” I grinned.

“What do you mean?” He stopped leaning against the door frame and stood properly.

“You’re not interested in girls. That’s what I meant. That’s why you don’t really care that I am here.” I explained to him.

“God damn it! I am not gay!”

I giggled at his expression as he roared about. He huffed angrily and stomped off to his room. His slammed his door hard and silence followed. For some reason, I really liked his reaction when I call him gay. I still don’t understand why he was opposing. I guess it is hard in Korea to publicly announce that you’re gay. In Australia, half of the boys in my class are gay. That is why I am so used to having non straight guys around me. That is why my roommate being gay is nothing to me. I think he was embarrassed. It should be.

It took me a whole hour to properly unpack my luggage and arrange m clothes in the cupboard. It took me another hour to clean the whole room and remove all the dust. I am a real clean freak. I don’t go to the extent to wearing gloves just to shake people’s hands, but I hate seeing litter on the floor. Good thing I was gifted with strong hair, which means it doesn’t fall off easily, if you get what I mean.

For the whole two hours, my roommate, Lu- something – yes I forgot his name – was still in his room. Either he was still sleeping or still grumping over the fact that I figured out he was gay. Whatever it was, he was still cooped up in his room. Since school was starting in a week, I decided to visit the school, just to get familiar with it. I had to go alone, apparently, because my roommate was still locked in his room.

A few girls glared at me and started whispering when I closed the door behind me. They kept staring at me until the elevator door closed in front of them. I shrugged uselessly and headed to the lift. The lift dinged and the door opened with a screech. A petite girl emerged and accidently bumped into me. She gasped and apologized profusely as she looked at me. She stopped bowing and smiled.

“You must be the new girl.” She smiled.

“How do you know?” I was really curious about the people here.

“You don’t look like you’re from Korea. And I’ve never seen you around here before.” The girl spoke, her voice high and soft.

“Oh, alright. I want to wander around the school now. You know, I have to get used to the surrounding.” I grinned and entered the elevator.

“I should tour you around.” The girl volunteered and stepped into the lift as well.

“Thanks a lot. My roommate is being sulky, so yeah.” I explained.

“My name is Lee Hana.” She introduced herself as she clicked the button to close the elevator door.

“Choi Eunhee.” I said and stuck my hand out.

She shook it, when suddenly the door opened. Two familiar faces greeted us. Hana looked surprised, and she greeted one of them. I snapped my fingers mentally as the answer finally came. They are the two guys who walked past me earlier. The one who never styled his hair and his friend who had sleepy eyes.

“Oh, Hana. Is this your new friend?” The guy with the sleepy eyes asked.

“Y-yes.” Hana stuttered as she looked down and played with her thumb.

“Hi there. My name is Kim Jongin.” The guys with sleepy eyes said.

“Hello.” I replied and turned to Hana.

“Hey, don’t you have a name?” Jongin asked with a slight tone.

“Hmm, then don’t you have respect?” I rolled my eyes. “Choi Eunhee.”

He smirked and moved in closer to me. I started panicking and my back hit the wall. I looked over to Hana who looked back at me helplessly. I frowned and turned back to the guy in front of me. I pushed him away slightly and moved closer to Hana. Jongin clicked his tongue and turned to his friend. The guy who never styled his hair shrugged.

“So, you’re playing hard to get.” Jongin said as he ruffled my hair.

“I am not even playing. Go away.  We’re here already.” I gritted my teeth and pushed him with force when the door opened. 

----

Hope you like this chapter hehehe

Do drop a comment on what you think of the story. Upvote if you like it! 

Anyways, who is yourbias is EXO?

I can't pick because all of them become my bias once in a while T_T