Park Chanyeol/Choi Eunhee- Bidding good bye

Living with a... Gay!

 

*FINAL CHAPTER*

It was finally the day. The day where I won’t be in Korea anymore. The day where I would be leaving the country. It was finally that day. I won’t see Eunhee or the Kingkas anymore. I would be in London, studying further to be smarter. I looked around me as my mother started letting her tears fall. My father smiled at me proudly. I smiled back while tears welled up in my eyes.

“Just thirty more minutes…” I whispered and took a sad seat beside my mother.

“Don’t forget to call me once you wake up every single day.” Mom said as she wiped the tears away from my eyes. “Don’t forget to bathe, brush your teeth, eat well, drink well and sleep well.”

“Yes, mom I understand.” I sadly chuckled and hugged her tight. “I am going to miss you.”

“I’ll miss you more.” My mother sobbed and rubbed the back of my head slowly.

It was almost time for me to enter the plane. I stood up and looked around me. The Kingkas, Jimin, Eunhee, Hana, Jongdae, Minseok and Baekhyun were all smiling at me with hidden sadness behind their eyes. I smiled back, but looked down as my tears threatened to fall. I looked away and sighed out forcefully to reduce the tears.

“Chanyeol-ah…” I looked down and found Eunhee smiling at me. “I am going to miss you so much.”

“Eunhee…” I bit my bottom lip with maximum force to avoid the tears to fall.

“Thank you, Chanyeol, for being with me for the past three years. I still remembered the time when you helped me with the directions to the school.” Tears formed in Eunhee’s eyes instantly. “I still remembered that we were in the same co-curriculum and we would have our break together sometimes. I remember how much you loved me… Thank you Chanyeol, thank you so much for being with me.” Eunhee sniffed and hugged me tightly.

My tears rolled down my cheeks as I hugged Eunhee back gently. I didn’t want to let her go. I wanted to stay with her and take care of her like a brother. I still had feelings for Eunhee, but since she already has a boyfriend, I would change the feelings to brotherly love.

“When will we see you again, Channie?” Baekhyun asked with a slight smile on his face.

Baekhyun and I got closer when we realized we both liked Eunhee. We became the best of friends when we started sitting beside each other in classes. He was such a devil and he loves to tell stupid jokes, just like me. Since then, I didn’t really hang out with the Kingkas. I hung out with Baekhyun, Minseok, Hana and Eunhee instead. Of course, sometimes I try to lure them to the ‘Kingkas’ table, but they were totally against it, especially Eunhee. I guess it’s because of all the fangirls around.

“Soon.” I chuckled and hugged Baekhyun tightly. “Don’t you dare forget me, Baekhyun.”

“How can I forget a big giant that covers my sight completely?” Baekhyun chuckled and pulled away from my hug. “Don’t miss me so much.” Baekhyun flicked my forehead playfully.

“Chanyeol-ah, don’t forget to call us!” Sehun smiled and one by one, the Kingkas hugged me.

“Aww, now I don’t have anyone to tease of his stupidity.” Kyungsoo pouted playfully and I flicked his forehead.

“Idiot.” I stuck my tongue out.

“Chanyeol-ah!” Jimin hugged me. “I’ll miss you lots.”

“I’ll miss you too, Jimin-ah.” I smiled and hugged her softly.

I let Jimin go and stared at who haven’t said goodbye to me. Minseok, Jongdae and Hana smiled and waved at me. I guess they were saving theirs for last. I walked up to Hana and hugged her tightly. She wasn’t really close to me, but we still talked and played. Our hug was just a comfortable and short hug. I hugged Jongdae next, who was also close to me, since we always had lunch together and we both liked Eunhee together with Baekhyun.

Jongdae ended his goodbye message and I hugged Minseok next. He was so much closer to me. We shared our food and we always played basketball together. He wasn’t in the basketball team, but we usually played at random basketball courts with Eunhee and some of my basketball friends.

“Have fun there okay?” Minseok smiled and patted my head.

It was time for me to board the plane. I hugged my parents once more and looked at all the ones who came to bid farewell. I waved at them as I slowly disappeared from the rest. When I couldn’t see them anymore, I stopped waving, and my tears fell like a river. I wiped tears away, yet more came. I laughed silently at myself. I was being so emotional I don’t get it why. Of course, leaving my country alone is saddening, but I am sure I will be back soon. I promised everyone I would be back after a year.

I will. I will be back after a year, I promise.

~*~

{Choi Eunhee}

“Eunhee~” Luhan leaned against me and played with my fingers.

It has been approximately three years since Luhan and I dated. All of us had graduated from university already. I am twenty-two already in Korea. Time really flies so fast. The school has proper dorms now, which means guys room with guys and girls room with girls. I, apparently, am going to try and be a doctor, while Luhan is planning to be a psychologist. Big dreams, I know. I sometimes wonder whether the both of us can even have lunch together.

“Yah, Luhan, you know how much Eunhee hates PDA.” Minseok chuckled and I pulled away from Luhan.

“What’s PDA?” Luhan asked.

“Public display of affection.” Jimin said and I laughed.

We were having a get-together. Every of my close friends were here. Minseok, Jongdae, Baekhyun, Jimin, Hana and the Kingkas, except for Chanyeol and Yixing. I really missed him, but since he was calling every two days, I am okay since I could still hear his healthy voice.

“Really, Eunhee?” Luhan asked me with his big, doe eyes.

“Yes.” I replied and flicked his forehead.

“Yeah, right. I remembered the time when you guys were kissing in public.” Sehun smirked and I smacked his head.

“That was when Luhan forced me.” I made an excuse.

“But you kissed back.” Jongin pointed out and I rolled my eyes.

“Okay, fine, only that once.” I surrendered.

The more I thought, the more I realized how much the boys have grown. Sehun became more social. He even got a pretty girlfriend outside of the university last year. Her name is Shin Jungyeol and she is the same age as Sehun. I wish them to be together forever and ever.

“Hmm, this coffee is delicious!” Jongin slurped.

“You and your coffee addiction.” Hana chuckled.

As for Jongin, he doesn’t give a damn about statuses anymore. He doesn’t even dress up anymore! He wears simple and comfortable clothes. He looks like a normal person, finally. As for Hana, she is more open and she is louder, in a good way of course. She fights back to those she has to fight back to and she is more confident. Well, I wish good hope for these two!

“Oh! Tomorrow is Yixing’s birthday!” Jimin clicked her fingers as the realization hit us.

Well, Jimin, in all honesty, is less snobbish now. She is such a lively and kind person, I swear! Ever since she dated Minseok, she became kinder and way prettier with the little makeup she applies. She is like an angel now. She is like, my sister now! As for Minseok, he is such a brighter person. He doesn’t keep his feelings much to himself anymore since he has Jimin to talk to. He smiles more often and he is always in that happy mood like Chanyeol.

“Oh right! He promised us he would come on his birthday!” I piped up and Luhan pulled out his phone to call Yixing.

Zhang Yixing. One of my past crushes. He is such a cute person. He is as mature as he is. He is still with his girlfriend, even after all these years. Yixing said he would visit us this year so that we can celebrate his birthday together. I really want to meet his girlfriend. Luhan and I skyped with those two before, and Yixing’s girlfriend sounds like a good person, just like Yixing.

“Aish, that guy.” Kyungsoo chuckled.

Do Kyungsoo, well, he became much more confident and happy. When he pushed away the memory of his girlfriend, he became such a gleeful person. He smiles more, and he will talk to you even if it is just the first time he meets you. He doesn’t have a girlfriend yet, because he really wants to focus on his dream work, which is to be a chef. Well, I can just wish him luck.

“Oh! He says he is already here. He is heading to the shop.” Luhan said happily.

“Oh, right, Eunhee and Luhan, your anniversary is coming soon.” Jongdae winked.

Kim Jongdae is such a better guy now. When we broke up, he cared more about people’s feelings and he didn’t use his wealth at an advantage to find friends. He became gentler and he is really sweet and caring. He doesn’t have a girlfriend, but he has a big crush on a girl he met in his workplace. Her name is Choo Nara and she is a year younger than him. He chose to confess to her soon. Well, good luck Kim Jongdae!

“Yeah, heh.” I rubbed my neck bashfully.

“Yah, Eunhee, stop acting so cute and shy.” Baekhyun, who was beside me, pinched my cheek.

“Yah! Don’t touch my girlfriend!”

Baekhyun, well, he is how he has always been. Loud, noisy, annoying, cute and sweet. He doesn’t have a girlfriend as well, just because he is really lazy to find out. But, apparently, he has a lot of admirers ever since he started working at the amusement park. Some girls even purposely came just to hang out with him. Such a lucky guy.

“Yixing!” Luhan yelled as soon as I received a text from Chanyeol.

‘How is everybody doing? I am so sorry I can’t go to the get-together. The tickets are getting more expensive huhu TT I hope everyone is okay. Send my regards to all! ^^ XOXO’ –Chanyeol

Chanyeol is… well, he has the same personality as Baekhyun. These two became so close I don’t even know how they got so close.  All I know is that Chanyeol never lets Baekhyun out of his sight, just like an older brother. They are always playing, eating, talking and sometimes even sleeping against each other (You know, just lying on the shoulder or on the lap or on the stomach… don’t think so dirtily!). They got so close in just a month.

“Yixing hyung!” Jongin smiled and we all waved at him and his girlfriend.

“Hey guys! I missed you guys so much!” Yixing gleefully greeted and hugged each one of us.

“Ohhh~ your girlfriend is so pretty~” Jimin complimented and bowed at Yixing’s girlfriend.

So, that was how our stories in university ended, in a happy ending. We went through a lot of up and downs, sometimes individually and sometimes together. Even though it sounds impossible, we fixed it. We solved it like puzzles. Not only did we solve problems, we also grew friendships and relationships. It wasn’t easy nor was it difficult. All of us took steps closer to each other and we successfully didn’t let go of each other. Some went overseas, while the rest stayed, but that doesn’t mean we were going to separate. Even if our bodies weren’t close, our hearts were. Our heartbeats were. Our loves were. Our happiness were.

My life changed so much when I first stepped into Korea. I was first angry with my dad for sending me to somewhere so foreign, but now I am thanking him profusely because I learned so much in Korea. I learned to grow, I learned to smile, I learned to help and I learned to love.

Now, my life was smooth and happiness filled the empty spaces in between my heart. I found my love, I found my job and I found a beautiful life, and I believe you can too. I was pretty sure I wouldn’t survive, but looked what happened. I am even chasing to be a doctor! In Korea! So, don’t ever give up on your dreams and pursue it. It may be disagreed and it may be crazy, but try. Get up, go up, and try. We’re still young. We will never know what happen in the future. So put up your best attitude and grow to be the best person for yourself!

“Yah! You’re still chatting with that Tao guy?!” Guess who said that.

 

~*~
Finally, the story has ended /sobs/

Even though I didn't reach my 100 subscribers goal or 5o comments goal, I am still proud of this story. It was just out of the brain type of story. I didn't really plan on it when I first started, but I tried my best to make it good for you guys. 

I really hope you guys likes this story that I put effort in ^^ I hope you enjoyed it all this while :) 

Thank you so much for the subscribers that stayed with me and thank you so much to those who upvoted and commented. I expected this story to be a fall, so yeah, it was because of you guys that I continued to write. I know, this story doesn't have much of Luhan and Eunhee moments, but I really am blank on that. Oh! Why don't you guys write Luhee {EUnhee and Luhan} moments down below in the comments! Since I have quite a lot of karmas and I love you guys, I will give at least 5 or 10 karmas if you do write down! Heheh just for you guys <3 

Okay, it's time for me to bid a farewell hehe XD Thank you guys, again, and see you soon~~

{COMMENT DOWN BELOW A SHIP NAME FOR ALL THE COUPLES! who knows I might like the ship name XD}