Choi Eunhee- Meeting the Kingkas and their F.F. (freaky fans)

Living with a... Gay!

“So, how was school?” Luhan asked as I slurped a noodle strand.

“It was great. I didn’t need to see you for the whole day.” I jokingly replied.

“What? Hmph.” Luhan rolled his eyes and chomped down his food.

“Woah, you really need an ice pack. Well, isn’t it fair that you’re gay and I am evil?” I teased.

“Urgh, you’re still not over that? How many times must I tell you I am not gay?!” Luhan raised his voiced a little higher.

“Prove it then.”

“Fine, I will.” Luhan growled and left the kitchen table with his bowl of noodle.

Luhan can be such a sissy sometimes. How can I not mistake him as a gay? He would always grump over me when I say anything that might offend him. He loves to sulk at one side and only make up with me after five minutes. Silly roommate.

The doorbell rang out of a sudden and I forced my body to open the door. Yixing’s droopy eyes greeted me and I tried my best not to blush. He was wearing a freaking white singlet and three quarter exercising pants. How can you not be wildered over that?!

“Is Luhan in?” His voice was warm and my knees wobbled.

“Y-yeah. He’s in the room sulking.” I replied and slapped my forehead mentally when I realized I stuttered.

“Are you okay? You look pale.” Yixing sweetly asked and bent down to my level.

I gulped hard and shook my head quickly. His face was literally inches away from mine. I could feel his warm breath against my lips. I freaked and stumbled back. The leg of a chair magically appeared and as expected from the clumsy Eunhee, I tripped over the leg. My bottom ended on the floor painfully and I groaned loudly as I heard footsteps and a loud chuckle behind me. Yixing was smiling widely. I felt so embarrassed. I shouldn’t have opened the door.

“Are-Are you-haha-okay?!” Luhan stuttered in between his annoying laugh.

“I am alright. Yixing Oppa was looking for you.” I got up while looking down and walked over to my room.

I shut the door the slapped my faces a few times. I am born with the talent of being stupid. Suddenly I was tired. I closed my eyes and leaned against the door as I tried to recall the scene in my mind. Just try to imagine, falling down right in front of the guy you have a liking for. Just imagine the embarrassment. Whenever there’s trouble, there’s always Eunhee.

~*~

The school bell rang and instantly, students left the classroom. I sighed in relief and slammed my head on the table as the history class finished. I was never interested in history, not even the Australian or American history. I am not the history type of person. I am more of the technical person. I love Maths and Geography. People really find me weird and eccentric. But I don’t mind. I find people who love history weirder than ever. I know history is important but, I don’t think I really need to know the situation that happened centuries ago.

“Eunhee?” someone poked me on my arm.

My head instantly perked up and I found Chanyeol grinning at me. I smiled back and patted his head. He was so cute. He would be a great younger brother. Being an only child is boring when it comes to playing. Even in school, everyone would push me out because they think I am not up to their standard for not having another sibling. This is called ‘stupidity’ in humans. But with Chanyeol, it gets fun and joyful. He always makes me smile like a Quokka.

“Come on, let’s go and eat.” Chanyeol rubbed his tummy and pulled me up from the table. “You don’t have to visit your friend, do you?”

“She told me not to. I guess she has a helper already.” I shrugged my shoulders.

“Okay then. I’ll be having lunch with the rest of Kingkas, if you don’t mind.” Chanyeol informed and I nodded my head carelessly.

The cafeteria was full with students when Chanyeol pushed the door open. It was noisy and I could hear frequent squeals. I followed Chanyeol, who was pulling my uniform sleeve, to the table that he was reserved at. When the table came into view, girls were crowding all around the table. Chanyeol greeted and the girls squealed heartily. They soon stopped when they saw me. Instantly, their eyes narrowed on me and they started throwing invisible daggers with their killing glares. Chanyeol took a seat and I stood awkwardly. Almost everyone was staring at me.

“Come on, sit here.” Chanyeol urged.

“Okay.” I consciously sat down.

I could feel the burning rage in the girls behind me. I gulped uselessly and watched my thumbs fiddling with each other. A hand flew out and rubbed my icy hands. I looked up and Chanyeol smiled at me softly. I took a deep breath and smiled back before looking around the table. They were eating silently, except for Luhan who was staring at me. I frowned at him and he instantly looked down at his food.

“You should know me right?” Jongin started.

“Duh- I mean, of course.” I changed the tone of my voice, just in case the girls around the table kill me.

“I am Oh Sehun.” The guy who looked like he never styled his hair introduced himself without even looking at me.

“I am Do Kyungsoo. Nice to meet you.” The guy who sat beside Sehun greeted and held his hand out.

I shook it and heard some growls around me. I quickly pull away my hand and nodded my head like the rattle’s snake tail being shaken. Fast and furious.

“You know me already.” Yixing smiled and my heart beat fast.

“And me, don’t forget.” Luhan piped up and I secretly rolled my eyes.

“Hello, my name is Jang Jimin.” A loud, high pitched voice piped up and I turned to the person sitting next to Kyungsoo who was sitting beside Chanyeol.

I never knew there was a girl ‘kingka’.

 

-------------------

FINALLY AN UPDATE!

Okay, I am really sorry I didn't upload yesterday. I was trying to finish my homeworks and I successfully did :D

As pernormal, this chapter is really boring hahaXD TBH, I have no idea how to make a story fun. It's like I have to direct a drama insteadXD

Hope you all lovelies like this chapter as much as I don't  like it c:

Comment your bias below so that i know you've read this!