Choi Eunhee- That was it

Living with a... Gay!

 

"A girl 'Kingka', like how you say it, is called a Queenka, and yes, they are at the level of the cheerleaders in your country." Hana explained when I burst out about the girl 'Kingka' or 'Queenka', whatever it is.

It was really terrible just now. The girl, Jimin if I'm not wrong, kept in-directing me with her stupid sweet voice. She kept saying that a seat should be empty at the 'popularity' table, a.k.a stupidity table and that there is only one Queenka. I still wonder how the guys did not find her words suspicious or fishy. 

"So, can you start going to school tomorrow?" I asked Hana.

"Hopefully. Why? Do you feel lonely already?" 

"Nah, I have Chanyeol to accompany me. It's just that, I want to have a reason to not to have lunch with him and the other Kingkas and Queenka." I reasoned and Hana nodded in agreement.

"I'll try my best to get better okay?" Hana chuckled. 

A slam could be heard and the both of us instantly perked up our ears. We heard footsteps that was heading to Hana's room. Jongin emerged and stared at Hana. His eyes were shining and his lips were slightly curved up. Hana waved at him shyly and he waved back before he realized that I was in the room. All the shine in his eyes faded when he saw me. He began frowning. 

"Hi?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked and leaned against the door frame. 

"Obviously, I am talking with your roommate." I replied and rolled my eyes.

Jongin and I had a talk that day when he confessed his likings for Hana. I told him to be braver and that he should ask her out, but he was too scared to do so. Not only that, since he is a Kingka, it would be really embarrassing to him if he dated a nerd like Hana. I definitely support these two together. All I need to do is knock some sense into Jongin to wake him up and make him realize that love does not have to do with the status that you're titled as. 

"Oh. By the way, Chanyeol is searching for you." Jongin cleared his throat. 

"Oh, okay then. I'll go first." I turned to Hana and waved before I slithered over to Jongin. "Remember to entertain her and don't make lame jokes that you always do." I whispered closely to his ear and left the dorm in a rush. 

I really hope Jongin does a good job this time. The last time when Hana was really sick, he tried to talk to her but, she was in a really bad mood. He got kicked out of the room instead. Silly guy. I heard that he was a flirt and he once had six girlfriends at once. How come he can't flirt with Hana when he can capture other girl's hearts easily?

"Eunhee!" My head turned to the sudden shout, and I found Chanyeol and Kyungsoo together. 

I smiled weakly as Chanyeol bolted straight for me. He was coming in for a hug, but I avoided him with ease. He gasped and expectedly crashed into the white wall that vibrated gently. Kyungsoo and I chuckled as Chanyeol groaned while he rubbed his hurt arms and stomach that had directly hit the wall. He frowned at me and pouted as he folded his arms across his chest. Such a childish giant. 

"Once a child, always a child." Kyungsoo piped up and giggled. 

"Oh, you've been friends with Chanyeol from young?" I asked Kyungsoo who was standing right beside me. 

"Yup. I was his 'next door' neighbour when I was six up till eighteen. I shifted to an apartment in the same block, so it was not much of a difference." Kyungsoo explained. 

"Eunhee! Quick! I want to show you something!" Chanyeol shrieked and dragged me all the way to the school board. 

He excitedly pointed to a piece of paper that was pinned onto the board. Kyungsoo shook his head and smiled unknowingly. 

"Chanyeol, you don't think that Eunhee would enter that, would she?" Kyungsoo chuckled. 

"Ah Kyungsoo! She will like it. This is the best sports ever!" Chanyeol's hopes were higher than ever. 

I turned to the notice board and started reading the paper. My eyes instantly bulged out when I read the piece of paper. The word 'basketball' caught me off-guard. I can't play basketball! I'm too weak!

"B-basketball?" I stuttered and whipped my head to Chanyeol. 

"Yeah, basketball. You will enter with me, won't you?" Chanyeol asked excitedly. 

"But I can't play..." 

"Told you she can't." Kyungsoo piped up and crossed his arms proudly. 

"Why?" Chanyeol pouted and huffed. 

"I would really love to but I can't play basketball. I'm too short." I honestly replied. 

"It's okay; they'll take in short members too! Oh anyways, the teacher told me your record and it says that you joined netball in Australia." Chanyeol explained as he tried to convince me into entering basketball. 

"What does netball have to do with basketball?" I frowned and looked up at him. 

"Urgh, it means you can throw and catch!" Chanyeol pointed out. "Whatever, I'm signing you in."

"Well, it is okay to try." I shrugged my shoulders and followed Chanyeol all the way to the table where CCA forms were given.

~*~

The corridor was empty when I shut the door behind me. Since it was a Saturday, Luhan and I were going to a nearby restaurant to eat together. Well, it was of course Luhan's idea, since I'm not as picky as him. Good thing he invited me though, I was literally starving. 

"Why is it so quiet?" I whispered to Luhan as we headed to the elevator. 

"Majority of them are out partying. That usually happens every Friday and Saturday." Luhan explained. 

"Then, why aren't you partying?" I asked.

"Because... Um... I don't really like partying." Luhan reasoned. 

He wasn't that convincing but it's okay, not all people like partying. I only party if the people are sane. I know, I know, I'm pretty picky. I make really hard decisions even over files in a bookstore. That's why I am not a fan of shopping. 

“Anyways, where is the restaurant?” I asked.

“There. It’s really delicious!” Luhan excitedly exclaimed as he pointed to a busy looking restaurant.

I nodded my head happily since food always makes me happy. When we arrived, the restaurant was nearly full. We were in luck that we came at the right time because our table was the last to be taken. We were given the menu and I ordered the regular fish and chips while Luhan ordered the steak. My food arrived first, of course, and I gobbled it down quickly.

“Woah, slow down!” Luhan chuckled and stopped my fork from moving.

Our hands touched, and my heart started beating quickly all of a sudden. The both of us froze and we made eye contact. My heart wasn’t beating at its regular pace, and I was feeling woozy and dizzy. I looked at the skin contact that we had and gulped. His hand looked beautiful at that moment. I had no idea what I was feeling. I wasn’t feeling normal, I confirmed that. I think I was going crazy.

The waiter came and placed Luhan’s food down. That was when Luhan pulled away. He cleared his throat and began eating his food. I calmed my heart down and continued eating. I really didn’t know what I was feeling. It can’t be love, can it?

 

~~~~

Finallly updated >.< 

Yes, this is a reall short chapter because I... have no idea what to write >.< 

Sorry for not updating for so long. Do comment and subscribe (check out my other stories!) 

THANK YOU AN I LOVE YOU ALL :3

 

-----------

Thank you so much to HAVOC | open & alive for the poster :) I really like it!

 

DO SUPPORT THEM! click the banner :)