Choi Eunhee- I hate Love

Living with a... Gay!

“Eunhee!” I heard Luhan call, and I rushed over quickly. “Yixing’s on!”

I looked over at Luhan’s laptop. It was for real. Zhang Yixing was waving at us through the web camera. I waved back, and thought about the days when Yixing was still in the university. It was so peaceful, quiet and happy. For some reason, he brings around the spell of happiness, so, when he went to America, bad luck took over me. Well, at least the bad lucks are going away.

“Hey Eunhee!” Yixing greeted. “How are Jongdae and you doing?”

“Well, we broke up yesterday…” I replied awkwardly as Luhan gazed at me with wide eyes.

“You guys broke up?” He asked with a slight tone that I couldn’t decipher.

“Yeah, Jongdae realized he was doing something mean.” I shrugged and took a seat beside Luhan.

“Which means you’re single.” Luhan grinned.

I knocked Luhan’s head and continued chatting with Yixing, who I felt was left out. I wasn’t mesmerized by him anymore, just because he had been away for so long my interest for him lost. Anyways, he is not the only guy in the world. I finally accepted that the guy beside me is a male, not gay. He’s really happy about it, to be honest. He was jumping and laughing at me and telling me that he won when I told him that he’s a male. Such a weird guy.

“You’re single! I can get you now!” Luhan suddenly yelled and my eyes widened at his words.

“What… do you mean by that?” I frowned at him.

“Uh… uh… it means I can… uh… tease you without Jongdae killing me! Yes!” Luhan explained and flicked my forehead.

“Luhan-ah… what’s wrong with you?” Yixing asked and Luhan frowned.

“I am wonderfully fine.” Luhan replied and pinched my cheeks playfully.

“Are you… in love?” Yixing asked again.

Luhan and I stared at Yixing who was smiling like he knew something was on. He pointed at Luhan and me as he winked. I was confused, but Luhan was blushing furiously. I asked him to spill the beans, but he just looked away and rubbed his neck.

“I don’t understand your language.” I rolled my eyes and stood up. “I promised Chanyeol I would meet him now, so bye! See you soon, Yixing!” I waved and walked off to find Chanyeol.

When I left, I could hear Luhan yelling Yixing and screaming in Chinese. I couldn’t understand, of course, but he sounded embarrassed and angry. I was curious, but I shrugged the feeling off as I found Chanyeol resting on a swing in the garden. I skipped over to him and took a seat on the empty space beside Chanyeol. He jumped in surprise, and strangled me gently when he figured out it was me.

“So, what’s the deal?” I asked playfully.

“Well… Eunhee-ah… I am here to confess.” Chanyeol whispered and I froze at the word.

“What do you mean by ‘confess’?” I asked fearfully.

“I like you, Eunhee. Ever since I saw you wandering around the streets, I fell in love with you. When I got to know you more, I kept falling for you. Whenever you greeted me, I felt like my heart would hurt my ribs by beating too hard. Whenever you played basketball, I felt weak and love struck. I love you, Eunhee, I can’t deny it anymore.” Chanyeol bit his lips as he looked at me with anticipating eyes. “And, if you love me too, I want to bring you to London to further our studies. I promise, I will take care of you willingly.”

I couldn’t reply to Chanyeol’s confession. I was in such a confusion I thought I needed medicine. I couldn’t say yes, nor could I say no. It was not that I didn’t like Chanyeol, I like him a lot. He is caring, sweet, playful, cute, charming and wonderful. But, I can only see him as a younger brother, not more than that. I didn’t want to hurt Chanyeol’s feelings, but I wanted to reject his confession. I was in a dilemma, in such a big dilemma.

“Chanyeol…” I inhaled a deep one, and breathed out nervously. “I… like you too. But, I only see you as a brother. I can’t see you more than that. I am really sorry Chanyeol, but I have no feelings for you in that way. I-I am really sorry.” I looked down as I could feel tears threatening to fall.

“You like somebody else, don’t you?” Chanyeol sniffed and pulled me up to look at him by my chin. “Right?”

“I-I don’t know. I just don’t have any feelings for you...” I replied softly as Chanyeol lifted his finger off my chin.

“I guess… you won’t be following me to London then.” Chanyeol’s tears rolled down his cheeks profusely.

“Chanyeol…” I felt guilty, evil and lost.

I was blaming myself over and over again. I couldn’t bear to see Chanyeol cry, especially because of me. I hugged him tight, because I didn’t want him to cry anymore. I didn’t want him to like me in that way anymore. I didn’t want him to know me. I didn’t want him to see me. I didn’t want him to have feelings for me. I want him to move on and find a way better girl than me.

“Chanyeol, please, stop crying. I am really sorry…” I sniffed and hugged him tighter.

“What can I do? I lost my first love.” Chanyeol sighed and hugged me back. “Just, let’s stay like this for awhile.”

“I am really sorry Chanyeol, I am.” I said and continued to cry remorsefully.

We hugged for as much as Chanyeol wanted, and when he let go, his face was swollen and red. I looked down, not being able to sustain the scene before me. Chanyeol held onto my shoulders and rubbed it a little. He chuckled weakly, and I looked up at him in confusion. He was smiling. He was actually smiling. I was shocked, confused and slightly glad.

“Who am I kidding? You like Luhan! Of course I can’t win you over him.” Chanyeol laughed as tears splashed onto his lap from his chin.

“Me? Liking Luhan? No way!” I yelled and placed my palm at the sides of Chanyeol’s face. “Channie… what nonsense are you spurting? I do not like Luhan. I just don t have feelings for you like how you do for me.” I pointed out.

“Liar.” Chanyeol grinned and pecked me on the forehead. “You big liar. Everyone can see that you love Luhan.”

“Chanyeol!” I chuckled. “Just because I didn’t accept your love doesn’t mean I like Luhan. He’s ugly and mean unlike you.” I pinched his nose.

“So… we’re still friends right?” Chanyeol asked.

“Nope.” His eyes widened at my disagreement. “We’re family.” I hugged Chanyeol once more as he sighed in relief and hugged me back.

`~*~

“YAH!” I yelled and Minseok shivered. “Uh… sorry, heh.”

I was having a conversation with Baekhyun, who was beside me, while Minseok was opposite us. I yelled at Baekhyun because he accidently dropped food on the table. Don’t you know how precious food is? It is as precious as the ring to Gollum! My scream shocked Minseok out of his wits, so that was why I apologized.

I glared at Baekhyun who pouted guiltily. He was so cute I couldn’t really stay angry at him. I couldn’t resist smiling and pinching Baekhyun’s puffy cheeks. His eyes went wide, and he pulled away forcefully. I laughed and continued feeding myself with the food that I made.

“You’re such a weird person.” Baekhyun pointed out and poked my cheek. “Cute.”

“Yah, yah, stop flirting. We have fifteen minutes left.” Minseok stopped Baekhyun and we all ate in a comfortable silence.

It was really quiet for a few minutes, but the silence was interrupted by a sudden call for me. I whipped my head around and was greeted with a stinging slap by someone. I closed my eyes in pain and winced as I was confused and lost. I could hear Baekhyun yelling at the person who slapped me. I opened my eyes as the pain subsided, and I looked up at the person. It was Kim Jimin. Kim freaking Jimin just slapped me.

“What is your problem?!” I yelled and stood up.

“It’s all because of you!” Jimin screamed and I was close to being deaf.

“What do you mean it’s because of me?!” I yelled back and pushed Jimin slightly.

“Eunhee!” Minseok called me and I turned to him.

He shook his head and stopped me from hurting Jimin, whom he really likes. I stopped myself, but what made me furious was when Jimin pushed me harder to the floor. Since I was stuck in between the bench and the table, it hurts more than it should. My elbow and waist was in so much pain I thought someone was pinching it with tongs harshly.

“Eunhee! Are you okay?” Baekhyun cried and pulled me up slowly.

“You’re such a !” Jimin yelled and pulled me by my hair.

“Kim Jimin, stop it!” Minseok said firmly.

“You have no power to stop me.” Jimin glared and pulled me to the floor. By my hair.

“Stop it already Kim Jimin!” Minseok yelled and stomped over to Jimin.

I pulled my hair out of Jimin’s grasp by force. She let go as she glared at Minseok. Baekhyun pulled me up and I held onto him for support. Minseok held out his hand to Jimin, but she stepped back a few times.

“So, you’re on her side too?” Jimin chuckled sarcastically. “I thought you liked me.”

“I do… that’s why I am stopping you.” Minseok replied and looked at Jimin. “Don’t you remember? I have to take care of you.”

“Not anymore. I am big enough.” Jimin said sternly.

“Even though you’re old enough you’re still immature.” Minseok replied.

“I am not immature!” Jimin shouted.

“Then why did you repeatedly hurt Eunhee?” Minseok didn’t even flinch from Jimin’s shout. I am pretty amazed.

“It’s because she stole my Luhan!” I was shocked by Jimin’s words.

“But still, you could sort it out through words.” Minseok said.

“Stop controlling me!” Jimin yelled and pushed Minseok away before she stomped off in tears.

“Minseok…” I called and he turned to me with a weak smile.

“Are you alright, Eunhee?” Minseok asked.

“Are YOU alright?” I asked Minseok as I pulled away from Baekhyun and sat Minseok down.

“I am alright. You should be the one sitting down.” Minseok tried to get up, but I pushed him down.

“What… is your relationship with Jimin?” I asked and Minseok flinched slightly.

“She… was my neighbour when we were younger.” Minseok started. “I was always instructed to take care of her even though I am a year younger than her. We always played together, and she would always pinch me whenever I do something that makes her happy.”

“So… the pinch I gave you…” I get it now.

“Yeah…” Minseok sighed. “We grew up together, and I developed feelings for her. She was a really sweet and kind girl, I swear, no kidding. But I don’t know what changed her. She suddenly became so… different. She started ignoring me when I confessed just last year.”

“So, you still like her?” Baekhyun asked.

“I am trying to win her back after the heartbreak I had. But I don’t know what to do anymore.” Minseok leaned against my shoulder and let tears fall silently.

I pulled Minseok closer and let him let out whatever that was letting him down. Baekhyun squeezed beside me and leaned on my other shoulder. I wasn’t bothered at all, since all I could think about was how Minseok must have felt. But, what did Jimin meant that I stole Luhan? I didn’t even lay a single finger on Luhan. Was she… daydreaming? But it was so real. Oh! They were dating! So… did they breakup and Jimin placed the blame on me? I think that’s the best explanation.

Whatever it is, I can’t let Jimin hurt Minseok. Not anymore.

~*~~
Ahhhhhhh

This is getting so complicated yet the ending is close! AHHHHH I can't wait >.<

So, Channie awww I feel so sorry for him >.< and Minseok gahhh am I ruining your lives?? >.< i hope so not :3

 I love you all and thank you so much for subsricibing, commenting and upvoting :) This story is hopefully ending in two chapters so~~~