Do Kyungsoo/Choi Eunhee- Forget the past, move on with the future

Living with a... Gay!

“O-oppa…” I turned around and was greeted by a pink envelope held by a junior.

“Yes?” I thoughtlessly asked and stared at the envelope.

“T-this is for you… I hope you like it.” She hid her face and dropped the letter in my blazer pocket before she ran off.

Not another love letter. I really appreciate that I have fans but, I have no interest in love. What’s the point of loving when you’re in fault in the end? That was a big mistake I made. I can’t believe I was stupid enough to let her go and made her suffer. Just like that. I am terrible.

I took the envelope out of my pocket and tore it open. ‘Oppa, you’re like the oxygen that I need to breathe.’ Are the first few words written at the top part of the paper. If I were oxygen, why is my dead girlfriend not alive? Doesn’t she need air to breathe? If I were the oxygen, I would be willing to give her life. But no, I can never do that. And now she’s gone, missing, finished.

I tore the paper into pieces in frustration and threw it into the bin nearby. I suddenly heard a soft gasp, and I turned to where the source of voice came from. It was the same girl who gave me the letter. She had tears in her eyes as we made eye contact. I instantly regretted what I had done and I tried to stop her from running, but to no avail. I could hear her deadly wails that echoed around the corridor. I am so evil. Why did I even do that? Why am I evil? I guess that’s the reason why God took back my former girlfriend. I am evil.

I took a few steps back and let the tears flow as I accepted the fact that I am evil. I leaned against the lockers and slid down to the floor as I let all thoughts fly around my head. I sniffed and let out soft sobs when the flashback came back to my mind. The way she laid on the floor, her limbs twisted, her face filled with dripping blood. I slapped myself repeatedly to try to get the feelings out.

“Hurting yourself is not an option Do kyungsoo… Sshi.” Eunhee emerged and shook her head at me.

“What do you mean?” I asked softly as I wiped away all my tears.

“I know the story.” Eunhee said and slid down beside me.
“H-How?” I stared at her with wide eyes.

“I just know how.” Eunhee ruffled my hair, even though I was older than her.

I let that slide and sighed out in frustration. Whatever it is, I can never get the sad memory out, because I believe it’s my fault. Why wouldn’t it be? I didn’t save her from the crash. She was bleeding all alone without me to bleed and die along with her. I shouldn’t have let her have the choice to pick me up. I shouldn’t have waited for her at such a busy road. I shouldn’t have called her. I shouldn’t have escaped from home that day. If I avoided all those, she would still be alive and she would still be with me.

“It’s not your fault, you know.” Eunhee firmed on the sentence and looked at me softly. “If it was your fault, she would have gotten her revenge.”
“But, if I didn’t ask her to fetch me…” Tears threatened to fall again.

“You didn’t ask her. She asked you to wait for her. Tell the difference.” Eunhee held my shoulders and stared right into my eyes.

“But then, I shouldn’t have asked her on a date.” I replied and pulled away from Eunhee’s grip.

“Yeah, you asked her to the movies, but she agreed. So if you were to blame, blame both. You can’t just blame yourself.” Eunhee pointed out, but I still wasn’t satisfied.

“But the accident happened because of me.”

“It doesn’t happen because of you. If it happened because of you, you would be in jail now. If it happened because of you, you would be fined for drink driving now. If it happened because of you, her family won’t even look at you anymore. She simply wants to meet you but got into an accident instead. It’s not like as if you masterminded it.” Eunhee explained just like a scientist.

I got it now. What Eunhee was trying to tell me was that it happened for a reason, but that reason isn’t from me. Maybe if we did went to the movies, I would be caught by my parents or she would be criticized and gossiped on, which is the one thing that she can’t stand. The accident didn’t happen because of me. It happened because it was fated to happen. It wasn’t entirely my fault that she left the world. I was just a witness, a victim. I get it now. Fate make things happen, no matter how bad or good it is.

“Do you get it now?” Eunhee asked. “Not everything that happened is your fault.”

I smiled and hugged Eunhee as tears of relief escaped from my eyes. Eunhee laughed as she hugged back and patted my back soothingly. Finally, after two years, someone came and took the pain out of me. Someone helped me out and made me feel so much better. I am so lucky that I get to meet and know Eunhee. If I never did, who knows what would happen to me?

“Come on. I am hungry. Follow me to the canteen.” Eunhee smirked. “Your treat.”

“What?!” I pinched her cheeks as our laughs echoed throughout the corridor.

 

~*~

{Choi Eunhee}

“Yah, yah, yah!” Baekhyun yelled and tried to pull the sausage away from my mouth.

I giggled as a part of the sausage landed in my mouth successfully. Baekhyun groaned and flicked my forehead before he continued eating the rest of the processed food. The both of us were sitting in the garden along with Minseok and Hana. It was a really quiet day, since it was a Saturday and most of the kids are still sleeping in. I woke up because I was hungry, Baekhyun woke up because I called him to wake him up (I wanted to call Chanyeol, but I remembered he sleeps like a log and won’t even wake up with a parade), Hana woke up because she forgot to change her alarm clock, so it beeped off at 7 instead, and Minseok woke up, well, because he is a morning person.

“So, Minseok, do you know that Luhan and Jimin are together?” Baekhyun asked and I slapped his head.

“Don’t ask him such a question!” I frowned but Minseok stopped me from hitting Baekhyun again.

“It doesn’t matter. I can get through it. I mean, she’s not the only girl in the world… that I would like.” Minseok softly replied and chewed on his banana slowly.

“Really? It doesn’t seem like so.” Hana looked at Minseok and I flicked her forehead.

“Don’t say that! Keep the spirit up.” I stuck my tongue out.

“You’re really violent, Eunhee-ah.” Baekhyun commented and I glared at him which instantly made him shiver.

“I know.” I grinned and poked his cheek in glee.

“Eunhee-ah!” I heard a call and turned around, only to be greeted by Jongdae.

“What?” I replied and he pouted.

“You shouldn’t greet your boyfriend like that.” He said and hugged me from the back tightly.

I turned to Baekhyun for help and he showed a disgusted face before he pushed away Jongdae from me. I felt so relief since I didn’t have to do it. Jongdae frowned at Baekhyun who I patted on the head in happiness. Jongdae cleared his throat before he squeezed in beside me. The thing is, the bench is only for two people. So, I believe, to get his revenge, Jongdae pushed hard and Baekhyun, which was on the other side of me, fell right off the bench. I tried not to laugh and helped him up as he winced in pain.

“Stop fighting, both of you.” I pinched both of their ears and got up so that Baekhyun can sit down. “I’ll get some food for us. I am hungry.”

“Yah, Eunhee! Why are you always so hungry?!” Baekhyun chuckled.

“Eunhee! I’ll follow you!” Jongdae piped.

“No, you stay and make up with Baekhyun.” I stuck my tongue out and patted his head before I skipped off to the cafeteria.

 

~*~

ASSA BABY AN UPDATE AFTER WHAT FELT LIKE SO LONG! hopefully, I can update tomorrow too!

Hehe sudden D.O's appearance. Do you remember that DO is one of the kingkas? Hehehe so he had a problem too :-( Oh wells. 

and the extra skit at the bottom XD hahaha I realized there's so little Baekkie part >.<