Choi Eunhee- three confessions.

Living with a... Gay!

The food instantly stopped halfway in my oesophagus  and I started coughing harshly. Minseok patted my back and gave me plenty of water to get the food to dunk into my stomach. I gulped down all of my milk and kept clearing my throat to make sure the food is already in my stomach. 

"Yah, are you okay?" Minseok rubbed my back in circles as I tried to breathe normally. 

"Yeah, I'm okay. But I think you're not." I frowned and turned to Minseok. 

"Why? What's wrong with him?" Hana asked and chewed on her pancake slowly to avoid the situation that happened to me. 

"How can you like that Jimin? My goodness don't you know how annoying she is? It's like I can slam her head on the wall until she loses her brain and she is so annoying she hates me as hell even though we met three times only and she is so arrogant even if she acts like an angel-" I turned to Minseok who was biting his cheeks. "I'm sorry I... I didn't mean to mock her I was just angry with her..."

Minseok sighed and placed his head on the table. Since we were eating in the garden, it was really very quiet and peaceful. It helped Minseok to think more. He sighed again and looked up at me with his big, adorable eyes. I bit my bottom lip and instantly pinched his cheeks. Minseok's eyes widened and he pushed my hands away. The sudden push made me really curious. Minseok held onto both of his cheeks and he looked like he was about to cry.

"What's wrong, Minseok-sshi? Eunhee just pinched your cheeks." Hana asked as we tried to make out his sudden behaviour. 

"N-nothing. I-I'll excuse myself first." Minseok bowed and ran off into the school. 

I whipped my head to Hana and we both frowned. I began tapping the table top and tried to figure out why Minseok was so frightened with the pinch that I gave him. Maybe he doesn't like people touching his cheeks. But, his reaction was too much. If I hate skinship, I would just growl at the other person and pull away. But Minseok looked literally frightened and fearful. It was like as if he saw a ghost. Did I look like a ghost? But I have one of the darkest skin, almost like Jongin's colour... So why was Minseok so scared? 

"Maybe he hates you." Hana kiddingly said and I flicked her forehead. 

"He loves me okay. I am the greatest friend ever." I stuck out my tongue and Hana rolled her eyes at my childish statement.

 

~*~

 

“Thanks Yixing for the food.” Luhan thanked Yixing and gobbled down the tasty food that Yixing had cooked.

I bowed to Yixing politely and began eating the food before me. I was thinking hard at this point. I kept thinking about what Minseok had just said in the morning. He said he really like Jimin. In my opinion, what does he find in that brat? Except for being attractive, she is so annoying and selfish. She’s really privileged, like all the other Kingkas, but she really shows it off. She is obviously arrogant and literally, I am pretty sure all of her outfit cost three hundred each.

But really, what does Minseok find it her? Maybe because he is blinded by her beauty to see all the negative sides of her. I can’t really think of Jimin’s good sides. Maybe she is decent. And not disgusting. Yeah, I am pretty that’s it. I still don’t understand what Minseok sees in Jimin.

“Eunhee.” Luhan called me and I snapped my head to him. “Do you want to play the confession game?” He winked. I knew what he was thinking.

“Yeah! That would be fun!” Yixing smiled and pointed at me. “You start first.”

I gulped down the half-chewed meat. Luhan smirked annoyingly as she slurped his smoothie that I regretfully made for him because he made it outraging to look at. I took a deep breath and turned to Yixing who was waiting for any confession that I had. That was when it hit me. I didn’t have to confess! Confess doesn’t mean only in love! I can confess, maybe about my habits! Or my weight, or height…

“Well, um… I, once had nine crushes at once.” I honestly confessed, which actually sounded like I boasted.

“Ew. Are the guys blind? Who would fall for you? Ew.” Luhan showed a disgusted face which made me take a clean spoon and knock his head.

He whined in pain and rubbed the area that I hit him on. Yixing just laughed at how silly the Luhan could be and told me that the crushes are really good in choosing because he agrees that I am pretty. That made me turned red. Really red, like a tomato. All Luhan could do was chuckled at my face and pinched my cheek unhelpfully. I slapped his hand away and pointed at Yixing.

“You’re next.” I grinned and he chuckled along.

“Well, as for me…”

I waited impatiently for his confession. Maybe…maybe he can confess that he likes me? But that’s unlikely. Yixing has high expectations, so, maybe not. I am too ‘low’ for him I guess. I peeked at Luhan who was looking at me. He turned away and stared at Yixing, like as if he was trying to avoid what he did just now. I kicked his leg under the table for fun, and he winced in pain. He glared at me and kicked the back of my shin softly, since I was a girl and he was obeying the girls rights whatever not that I don’t really bother agreeing to.

“Well, as for you?” I urged Yixing to go on.

“I am going to America to pursue my dreams.” The words froze me. “And I am asking my ex out again to bring her along.”

I stared at Yixing silently. My head was filled with running thoughts. Questions flew around my mind. Zhang Yixing is moving to America? I felt really saddened by this statement. But it’s okay. I’ll just let the sadness run in my brain until tomorrow morning. I am pretty sure I’ll forget it because, well, I can’t force Yixing to be mine. He has his rights and I have my rights. It’s just that, I was just really shocked, and, well, do you that feeling when your heart feels heavy yet you want to laugh out loud? Yeah, that feeling. I felt like that.

“So… this means that you still love your ex?” Luhan asked as he finished the smoothie.

“Yeah… we broke up because of the long distance between us. But this time, I am taking here with me.” Yixing proudly smiled. I nodded my head and agreed with whatever he said. I could Luhan’s stare on me, and when I turned, he mouthed me “aren’t you sad?” I just smiled and shook my head. He looked pretty impressed actually. I guess he expected me to cry and beg Yixing to say. But, nope. I am not that type of girl. I mean, Yixing is not the only guy right? I am pretty sure hundreds other people in the world is like Yixing. All I know is that Luhan is not one of them.

“Hey, Lu, it’s your turn.” Yixing stated.

“For me, well, my confession is that-“

“You’re ugly?” I pointed out kiddingly and Luhan glared at me.

“Excuse me, I’ve won as the prom king thrice in high school.” Luhan held his nose high and rolled my eyes at me.

“Okay, then, you’re a brat.” I stuck my tongue out as Luhan took a deep breath in.

“Aish, Eunhee, stop disturbing Luhan.” Yixing ruffled my hair which made my heart beat faster.

“Now, my confession is that, I have a girlfriend.” Now I know why he wanted to play this stupid game. “And she is Kim Jimin.” WHAT.

 

~~~~~~~~

ASSA! Another chapter updated! Hopefully I can write another chapter tomorrow :3 This chapter is pretty short TBH because I just wanted to talk about how Minseok likes Jimin, how Yixing is going to America and how Luhan's girlfriend is Jimin. Opps. What is this mess?! Haha

NOW! HOW! Luhan has a girlfriend! And Yixing (Lay) is going to America! Gosh, so much is going on in Eunhee’s life! Ahaa XD

Anyways, tell me who you want Eunhee to end up with. Comment down below!

 

Subscribe, comment and upvote! <3 I love you all!