Kim Minseok/Byun Baekhyun- Confessions were made

Living with a... Gay!

“Stop!” Eunhee slapped Luhan’s head but he continued tickling her mercilessly.

I laughed at the scene before me. I just realized Luhan and Eunhee would be cute if they are together. If they love each other, their life wouldn’t be the lovey dovey type. It will be full of teasing moments and playful fights. They won’t be romantic, I swear. Cute though.

“Baek! Help me!” Eunhee yelled as she was beginning to be out of breath.

“Yah! How come Baekhyun has a nickname, but I don’t?” Luhan asked with a pouty face.

“Because you’re ugly.” Eunhee replied, but she was being tickled more by Luhan.

Baekhyun chuckled and pulled Eunhee away from Luhan. He glared at Luhan with piercing eyes (I couldn’t tell whether it was real or whether he was playing) as he hugged Eunhee tightly. Luhan stuck his tongue out and began eating his food. Usually, Luhan would eat with the Kingkas, but for some reason, he was having his break with us. I am pretty sure it was because of Eunhee. Sigh, love can do anything to you, I figured out.

“Here, Eunhee.” Luhan fed Eunhee some of his food.

“Hmmm~ this is nice.” Eunhee showed a ‘thumbs up’ and she received two pinches, one by Luhan and the other by Baekhyun.

“CUTE!” Baekhyun and Luhan shrieked at the same time.

“Aigoo, both of you, stop disturbing Eunhee. She looks like she is dying. Come on, break time is ending. You’d better finish your food.” I warned the two boys and they quickly ate.

I can’t believe the three of them can fit into one bench when it is supposed to be for two. Eunhee looked really uncomfortable though, since she was being squeezed. I, apparently, was enjoying my space since no one was sitting beside me. Perfect!

The bell rang loudly and the four of us said our goodbyes. Baekhyun and Luhan began playing with Eunhee, yet again. I wonder when they will ever stop. I mean, let Eunhee live for once! I headed towards my locker, and by the time I arrived, it was empty. I was grabbing the necessary books needed for the next subject when I saw Jimin taking small steps towards her locker, which was close to mine. I froze and stared at her beautiful features. I couldn’t help but to fall in love with her over and over again.

“What are you staring at?” Jimin asked with a slight tone.

“Jimin-ah…” I called her, but she ignored.

“When I say I don’t want you, it means I don’t want you.” Jimin suddenly said and glared at me.

“Jimin. What is wrong with me that you don’t want me?” I boldly asked, like how Eunhee asked me to.

“Everything. You’re not handsome, you’re not manly, you’re not entertaining, and you’re not my type.” Jimin pointed out and every of her words slashed my heart like a knife.

“Jimin, you told me you like me when we were younger.” I said softly.

“That was long ago! Now, I am new, I am different. I don’t need someone like you.” Jimin scoffed.

“Am I that bad?” I sniffed.

“Yes, yes you are.”

“Well, you are worse.” A sudden voice piped up and I turned around.

Luhan walked up to me and glared at Jimin. I looked down as pain took over my soul. I felt weak and useless. I held onto Luhan for support and he swung an arm over my shoulder.

“Lu…” Jimin looked really shocked by Luhan’s words.

“Minseok is a good guy, I am not even lying. He took care of you ever since he was young, don’t you feel grateful for that?” Luhan asked angrily.

“Well, whatever it is, he can’t force our love.” Jimin shrugged.

“You like him, don’t you?” Luhan’s words took me by surprise.

“N-no…” Jimin frowned.

“You like him, but you don’t want to admit it.” Luhan told Jimin.

“I do not like him. Never.” Jimin said firmly.

“Yeah right, you once called Minseok repeatedly in your dreams.” Luhan smirked at his statement.

“W-when?!” Jimin shook her head.

“It’s been a few times, actually. Why don’t you ask your roommate; he should know.”

“Jimin-ah…” I called her.

“Minseok… I…” Tears welled up in her eyes as she fell on her knees. “I am so pathetic.”

My body took over me. I ran straight to Jimin and hugged her tight. She still smelled like sweet strawberries. The last time I hugged her was years ago. I missed her smell. I missed her warmness. I missed her.

Jimin hugged me back which reminded me of the old times. Whenever Jimin hurt herself, I would rush towards her and hug her tightly, afraid to let her go. I missed those times dearly. Jimin would always hug me tight and firmly and when she pulled away, she would say she felt alright and happy. I felt like a hero those times.

“Minseok-ah, I am really sorry.” Jimin cried and I rubbed her back. “I am sorry I am really mean.”

“It’s okay, I understand what you’re going through right now.”I replied and patted her head softly.

“I… I like you Minseok, I really do.” Jimin sighed and pulled away. “I miss you. I miss your smile, your hug, your warmth, your hair, your happiness and your love.”

“Jimin… you don’t have to force yourself to like me just because of what Luhan said.”

“No, I really love you. I just didn’t know, I guess. You’re always so good to me, I felt so guilty I neglected you.” Jimin sighed and placed both of her palms against the sides of my face.

She leaned closer to me and closed her eyes before she placed her lips gently on mine. I was taken aback. I was unable to move as her lips stayed on mine. I felt in control yet happy. I smiled as Jimin pressed harder and rested her arms on my shoulders. I kissed her back as happiness took over me.

~*~

{Byun Baekhyun}

I silently glared at Luhan as he Eunhee’s hair slowly. She didn’t seem to notice since she was already so tired and sleepy after her basketball training. She leaned against Luhan and closed her eyes as he whispered stuffs into her ears. I tried not to punch Luhan, but it was so hard to resist. He was trying to steal my future girlfriend!

“I am so tired.” Eunhee yawned like a kitten and turned to me.

She smiled adorably which made me poke her cheek softly. She flicked my forehead playfully and snuggled deeper into Luhan. There she went, ignoring me again.

“Do you want me to get you coffee? Or chocolate?” I asked Eunhee.

“She doesn’t drink coffee.” Luhan turned to me and smirked.

“Thanks Baekhyun, but I am okay now.” Eunhee smiled and pulled away from Luhan, which made me so happy I could even kiss the Easter bunny that brings happiness around.

“Do you know that Jimin and Minseok are together?” Luhan asked Eunhee.

“Are you serious? Oh my!”Eunhee clapped her hands and nudged. “Minseok and Jimin are together!”

“Woah, that was fast!” I reacted happily like how Eunhee was reacting.

“You’re so cute.” Luhan pinched Eunhee’s cheek.

I pinched along and Luhan glared at me. Sweet revenge! I grinned and rested my head on Eunhee’s shoulder. She swung an arm over my shoulders and patted my head repeatedly. I could hear Luhan sigh in a frustrated manner and I smirked happily. One point for Luhan, one point for Baekhyun!

“Eunhee-ah… please accompany me to the canteen… I am hungry.” Luhan pleaded and Eunhee stupidly agreed.

I wanted to follow along, but Luhan pushed me down when I stood up. He stuck his tongue out at me and skipped off to the canteen with Eunhee. I watched as they disappeared from my sight. I sighed sadly and waited for the two of them, hoping that they would at least buy for me food.

They were taking quite a long time, even though the cafeteria is like, only a minute away. I began stomping my feet hungrily and impatient. I also felt that something was wrong and uncomfortable. Maybe it was the silence playing with my head. Or maybe I am hungry. Or… maybe there’s something wrong with Eunhee! But that can’t be. Luhan is with her, she should be okay. Aish, there was really something wrong with my head.

It had been ten minutes and yet, the two of them were not back yet. I sighed in anger and decided to find them. I swear, when I found them, I would knock their heads mercilessly! Okay, maybe not. I wouldn’t dare hurt my Eunhee.

I entered the school and looked around for Eunhee and Luhan. The hall was empty, since it was after school and most of the students were either in detention, sleeping or having extra lessons. I slithered around, trying to find for Eunhee and Luhan. It was like we were playing hide-and-seek.

All of a sudden, I heard a sudden call from Eunhee. She wasn’t calling my name. She was calling Luhan, softly. I perked my ears and followed her voice. I took a sharp turn at a corner but quickly hid away when I saw Luhan and Eunhee. Luhan was right in front of Eunhee, who was leaning against the wall. She looked scared, and afraid. Luhan was literally trapping her as he placed both his palms beside the sides of Eunhee’s head.

I watched as Luhan leaned down and captured Eunhee’s lips with his. My heart felt heavy and my mind was blurred and dazed. Was… Luhan kissing Eunhee? I let out a soft whimper as tears threatened to fall. My legs turned into jelly and my body felt weak. I held onto the wall for support as Eunhee kissed Luhan back. They were so into it that they didn’t realize I was there.

I tried not to cry. Feelings mixed themselves in my heart and I felt so pained, hurt, and useless. I didn’t know Eunhee likes Luhan too. I couldn’t bear to watch anymore. I fled from the scene and went back to the garden. I inhaled deeply before the tears rolled down my cheeks painfully. I slumped down on my knees and brought it up to my chest as I sobbed uncontrollably. What hurts me the most was that Eunhee likes Luhan, not me.

 

~*~

OKAY. This chapter literally makes no sense hahahaha XD But I just wanted to inform you guys that:

1. Minseok and Jimin are together

2. Luhan and Eunhee are together. {This isn't that obvious but... heh ^^}

I hope you guys are enjoying this story! Do comment down below! I am a quiet reader myself hehehe but do comment~~

Ahhhhh next chapter is the last chapter >.< what will happen... hmmm?