Luhan- I am going gaga

Living with a... Gay!
           I spied on eunhee as she bent down and picked the nicest oranges out of the pack. Don't ask me why I was watching her. We just coincidentally ended up in the same market. I just suddenly saw her and decided to "spy" on her. Don't call me a creepy ert. I'm not, okay. 
 
She finally placed enough oranges to feed a hundred birds (literally, the plastic was three-quarters full) into the flimsy plastic bag that I confirmed would tear soon. She dropped it into the basket and skipped off to buy other basic necessities. 
 
I tried to follow her, but for some reason, I felt uneasy. It felt like she knew I was there, but I am pretty sure she didn't see me. She is a blur beast! She can't even see the price tag on a shirt. She takes ages just to find a BIG tag on a shirt. 
 
She stopped at the snacks aisle and instantly plopped all types of chocolates sold. I was stunned for a moment. I never knew she likes chocolate. I thought she was the 'healthy' girl type and would never eat more than a gram of sugar. Well, I shouldn't have judged her by her appearance. 
 
The familiar ringtone started playing and I narrowed my eyes at eunhee. With incredible speed, she placed down the green basket and fished out her phone from her pocket. Unsurprisingly, she nearly dropped her precious phone. I almost laughed, but being caught is the last on the current wish list of mine. She answered her phone and a smiled appeared on her face. She looked really happy, to be honest. Her voice went a little higher, like when you're really excited and you can't help but squeal. She finally hung her phone and looked out of the aisle. It looked like she was searching for someone.
 
All of a sudden, a really tall guy emerged. He was like a giant, I swear. He was literally half a head taller than me! Or maybe even more! Ugh, I hate when guys are taller than me. I don't want to be short. That's embarrassing okay, especially when it comes to wooing girls. Now, don't call me a ert. It's just guys nature to try to attract girls that are worthy. 
 
Eunhee bit her bottom lip happily  and suddenly hugged the guy. I accidentally let out a gasp but quickly covered my mouth and hid at the other side of the shelf. It was hard for me to breathe. Whatever I had just saw was unbelievable. Eunhee is known to be very sensitive when it comes to skin contact. But she literally hugged the guy. I can't believe it. No. He can't be her... No... 
 
~*~
 
"Here. I bought this at the candy shop. It's really expensive you know." I said and threw the packet onto the table gently.
 
"Woah, what's with the sudden gift?" Eunhee chuckled. 
 
"Well, I bought two because it was on sale..." I think I need lying classes. 
 
"Well, okay. Thanks though." The smile was sudden and I felt warm all over.
 
"Uh... Um... H-have you ..." I was sweating all over. "Um... Have you had d-dinner?" I wasn't breathing right. 
 
There was something wrong with me, I swear. It was either I was dying or I was lovesick. Lovesick? No way. I think it's the first option. Dying... From love? No. What in the world am I thinking about? I can never fall in love with Eunhee! She's too stubborn and arrogant. So no. I was just breathless because of the ventilation of the room. 
 
"Nope. I'm having it later at eight. Do you want to follow?" Eunhee asked as she popped the candy that I bought for her into . 
 
"Of course!" I sounded too excited. "I- I mean, sure, I am famished anyways." I shrugged my shoulders and acted like I don't care. 
 
"But I'm going with someone, so you'd better bring another person just in case you feel like the third wheel." Eunhee teased with a straight face. "Hmm, this candy is nice."
 
Someone? Who is that someone? A girl or a guy? Maybe it is Hana. But no, she would have said so if it was Hana. It's someone. If the person is close to the both of us, she would have said his or her name. Then it must be someone I don't know. Is it... Is it that tall guy just now? 
 
 
 
 
"Luhan! Let's go!" I heard eunhee yell as I slipped on my hoodie. 
 
"You should start calling me oppa you know. I am a year older than you." I informed when I closed the room door. 
 
"Why should I?" Eunhee clicked her tongue and pulled me to the door. 
 
"I am still older than you." I frowned and softly pushed here.  
 
"Whatever." She rolled her eyes. 
 
"Woah, your Korean is getting better." I winked and laughed. 
 
"Of course. It's been two weeks since I'm here." Eunhee smirked. "Ugh let's go now. He is waiting!" 
 
He? I was right. 
 
~*~*~~*~~
Oh My God. This chapter is really short I AM REALLY SORRY >.< I'll write a longer one for the next one okay??
Guys. I have trying to upload every single weekend and it really takes a lot of time, because I have a very hectic schedule from school. I have to memorize A LOT. I swear. So, I am really sorry if I suddenly do not upload. But I will REALLY try my best okay? Ily all c:
 
(comment your bias below... Maybe I can write a story about him ;D)