Kim Jongin/Choi Eunhee- Mission hopefully possible

Living with a... Gay!

 {Jongin}

 

"Then you just have to put your hand onto her hip and pull her to you." Eunhee explained as she grabbed tightly onto my waist. 

I gasped and pushed her hand away. She frowned at me and slapped my head before she sighed and dropped her head on my lap. Eunhee, apparently, was trying to teach me some moves to woo Hana. It wasn't easy though. I am the type to not chase for the girls. I want the girls to chase me. But for some reason, besides Eunhee, Hana wouldn't come for me. It annoys me. Like, I am already so handsome and cool, what more does she want?

"Maybe you can pull her by her neck?" Eunhee suggested. 

"I don't want to be known as a criminal." I replied and leaned against the wall. 

Eunhee groaned and sat up straight. She made her way before me and stared into my eyes seriously. I admit, I was getting a little petrified by her stare. I looked away but she pulled me by the chin and leaned closer to me. I tried pushing her away, but she was suddenly so strong.  When she sighed, I could feel her breath on my lips. I tried not to think about anything ual. I mean... Girls don't guys... Right?

"Kim Jongin." I got startled by Eunhee's voice. "Don't you want Hana to be yours?" She asked softly as she continued staring into my eyes.

"Of course I do." I replied and tried to push Eunhee away again but she held onto my shoulders. 

"Then you've got to sacrifice." Eunhee informed sternly before she stood up straight and walked off. "Think about it." She said before she finally walked off to her classroom. 

What does she mean sacrifice? I'm sacrificing so much already. I wasted my time to actually learn from Eunhee. I also turned my ego down when I bought for Hana porridge. Not only that, I also took care of her when she was sick. What part of those deeds did Eunhee didn't see? I sacrificed a lot. 

"Jongin-sshi?" I heard a tiny voice and looked up to find Minseok, one of my club members. 

"Minseok hyung, you can just call me informally." I chuckled and bowed to him. 

"Ah, alright..." 

"Anyways, why are you here?" I asked as we walked to our club room. 

"Well, Sehun-sshi asked me to call you because one of our member is injured. Sehun-sshi already bandaged his leg, but he just wants to make sure." Minseok explained. 

I nodded my head and the both of us quickened our pace. Of course, Minseok was slower than me, but nonetheless, we were doing our best. The both of us are from the dancing club together with Sehun, my ultimate best friend. Since I am one of the best dancers, they made me one of the leaders. Of course, I am Kim Jongin. I will always be the best. 

I knocked on the door and swung it open. Everyone looked up at me, especially the one who was injured. I kneeled beside him and inspected his wound. It wasn't that much of a deal. The cut wasn't that deep either. I assured him he was okay and re-bandaged the wound because Sehun did a really bad job. 

"Thanks Jongin, for coming earlier." Sehun smiled and passed me a battle of water. 

"Jongin!" All of a sudden, the door opened and Eunhee emerged. 

I turned to her. She was sweating like crazy and she looked like she wanted to cry. Her eyes were wide open and she was panting so hard. I looked up and down at her and asked her what happened. She grabbed my arm and dragged me to wherever she was going. 

"Hey! Where are you bringing me to?" I asked and tried to pull my hand away. 

"Hana... Hana..." Eunhee managed to say.

My eyes widened and I started running. Eunhee was being pulled by me instead this time. What had happened to Hana? Did she get into an accident? From Eunhee's expression, I was pretty sure Hana's in trouble. I ran as fast as I could while Eunhee tried her best to follow along. She directed me to wherever Hana was. 

"There!" Eunhee said and pointed to the track field. 

I rushed all the way to the field and looked all around. I let Eunhee go and she instantly fell on the ground while she tried to catch her breath. I apologized to her and ran around to search for Hana. When I found her, she was lying on the ground with her hand over her chest. She was wheezing heavily. I quickly gave her water and she drank the whole bottle. It still wasn't working. Her wheezing increased and I panicked. I had never deal with asthma attack. 

"Take her to the freaking nurse you idiot!" I heard Eunhee yell.

My mind picked up Eunhee's words as I quickly carried Hana bridal style. She held onto my shoulders tightly as I ran all the way to the nurse's room and placed Hana on a bed. Hana was quickly being treated, and fortunately, her asthma attack stopped. She let out a long breath and closed her eyes as sleep began to take in. I sat down on a stool and stared at Hana. Even though she was sick, she looked so pretty. If only she can like me and confess to me.  It would be so much easier. I'm trying to keep up my status while trying to confess to Hana. But it is too risky. I might lose my fame. I need fame to grow. 

  I heard a knock on the door and whipped my head to it. It squeaked a little as it was being opened. In came Eunhee who was breathing really heavily. I grabbed another stool and placed it right beside me. Eunhee slouched onto the stool and lied on the bed. I chuckled and flicked her shoulder. She glared at me and slapped my head before she continued resting. 

 

~*~

 

{Eunhee}

 

I dragged myself to my dorm room while trying to calculate the amount I had spent on the day's consumes. The corridor was empty at the point, since it was fifteen minutes to eleven. It was a Tuesday night so most were already planning to go to sleep. 

I was almost finished with the calculation when I sudden heard a groan. I froze and looked around to try to find where the groan came from. I heard a whimper next, and I perked my ears up. It was coming from the elevator area. I cautiously tiptoed to the elevator. I heard a loud whine and tiptoed faster. I stopped right before the elevator and turned to my left. There was an emergency staircase. I made my way to the stairs slowly and peeked through the door. 

The sight before me angered me. A tiny sized guy was being beaten up by someone I assumed a bully. He had two other friends with him and they were abusing the other guy. I began boiling up and  slammed the door against the wall. The three bullies looked up at me and chuckled. 

"Well, well, well, who do we have here?" The 'leader', I predict, laughed. 

"Leave him alone." I ordered coldly. 

"Oooooooh~ I'm so scared!" He was really getting on my nerves. 

I landed a punch on his face and kicked right at his crotch. He made a face and fell right to the ground. I glared at his two friends and grabbed them from their collars. I had a really strong grip that I followed from my father. With all my strength, I knocked their heads together and kneed their stomachs. They groaned uselessly and fell to the ground along with their leader. In all honesty, I never knew I could do those stuffs. I've never taken judo or karate before! 

"You okay?" I turned to the guy 

being bullied and pulled him up. 

"Y-yeah. T-thank you." He stuttered and bowed hundreds of times. 

"Hey... I think I've seen you before..." I stared at him and tried to recall one of the million faces in my head. 

"Ah... I think I was the one who asked you where Jongin was..." He replied cutely. 

"Oh!" I snapped my fingers. "Well, you'd better take care of yourself. These guys are rotten!" 

"Thank you so much again I'm sorry if I caused you trouble, please forgive me." He bowed a few times before I stopped him. 

"Hey, I'm not like a hero or something." I chuckled and patted his head lightly. 

"Yeah... But... You saved me today so..." He scratched his neck awkwardly. 

"Haha well that's just Choi Eunhee's job-to save people!" I grinned. 

"Oh? Choi Eunhee? The one from Australia?" 

"Yes." I replied. "Anyways, what is your name?" 

"I am Kim Minseok, and I am in year two." 

 

______

Yehet done with another chapter (: I wanted to introduce another person so-here he is! Kim Minseok :)

And Hana and Jongin moments~~~~ cuuuuute hahaha XD can you come up with a OTP name for Hana and Jongin??