Tao - When he had a nightmare

♥XOXO Scenario Collection

Requested by : JangRanchoLover
A/N : Sorry but I can't write the scenario of 'Kris - When your little son broke your favorite vase and blamed it on him' ;-;
 

 

There were shifts on the bed and you woke up with your eyes still closed - how come there were such movements on your bed? A soft whine came from the person beside you and your eyes decide to open on it's own to meet with a very wincing Tao. "Baby?" You called him out carefully as you sat up on the bed. Your mind wondered what happened when you could literally see the blanket splattered on the floor - not on the bed to cover the two of you like how it usually would.
 

You gulped as you gently got off the bed but that only made things worst when he had flinched at the lost of you on the bed. Your eyes blinked at him groggily with your head tilted a little, with a small gumble, "I'm just getting the blanket..."
 

As you got the blanket, you put it over him and he winced again and you swore you heard him muttering, "B-Baobei..."
 

Your eyebrow arched in confusion as you took your rightful spot beside him once again. 
 

Is he having a dream or a nightmare?
 

"N-No... I'm sorry..." He mumbled sadly, earning a confirmation from you in your mind. Definitely a nightmare.
 

At this time, it was only right you woke him up but you couldn't help but just stare at his face as he was facing you, hands in front of his chest where usually you would be pressed against his chest but whenever he had a nightmare, it would probably be because you weren't in his arms. A proof needed to confirm this fact?
 

Right now.
 

He had told you before countless of times that he would always get a nightmare if he wasn't hugging you but you could never believe it. It seems like now you had to believe it because you would never for your dear life think it was true - now it was utterly amusing, and true. "N-No!" He breathed out as he fidgeted on the bed but his hands were pressed together tightly in front of his chest as if he was hugging something.
 

"Is that supposed to be me?" You questioned with a grin quietly as you continued to stare. It was refreshing to see considering your boyfriend was always known to be one of the most intimidating guy in college but it seems like they don't know how big of a baby this boy could be.
 

His expression changed to much more serious one when his eyebrows furrowed, a bead of sweat trailing down his temples as he did so. Just how bad was this nightmare?
 

Not being able to stand it, your hand lifted up to place it on his cheek, stopping him from moving. "Tao, wake up." Your hushed voice spoke up in the vast room and he didn't respond, he remained stagnant that it made you shook him a little by his cheek. "Baby, wake up. You're having a nightmare."
 

With that, it took you by surprise when his eyes shot up with a soft cry of your name whiningly - it was all too cute yet it ached your heart to see he was suffering so much in his sleep. He was breathing in and out heavily as he looked at you smile at him lovingly - it had made his heart warm up and the usual loved feeling he'd get whenever you looked at him like that - he got it at ease. "B-Baobei..." He breathed out painfully, arms crushing you in his embrace in an instant, leaving you to giggle as you pressed your cheek against his chest with your arms gingerly around his waist. "Nightmare?"
 

With a nod he gave, he nuzzled his nose into your hair - inhaling your scent to ensure you were there beside him. He could never know what it would be like without you in his life - he loved you too much.
 

"What was it about?" You questioned when you already knew the answer.
 

It had to be something about you two breaking up.
 

"You left me and... I tried all I did to get you back." He breathed out with a sting in his heart just recalling the way you turned your back at him. "You wouldn't listen to me at all and-" He was crushing you by the second as if you had really done that. "H-Hey! It was just a dream!" You managed to breathe out as he was squeezing you to death - taking out the anger he felt from his dream into reality as his grip got stronger.
 

"T-Tao!" You breathed out with your last breath and he had let it go as his grip around you was released, allowing you to breathe again. Weakly, you brushed his arms off just to move on the bed where you kneeled down before him when he had copied your actions, only to sit with his legs crossed as his hands plastered on your waist. "Baobei... I-I'm sorry. I jus-"
 

"Hush," You hushed him when your hands framed his face - even at a time like this, he looked handsome as always. His eyes shut in guilt as he waited for you to speak. He knows better to let you say what you had to say. "Open your eyes, Tao." You whispered on his lips and he did as he was bid, staring into your eyes where he swore he didn't know what you were feeling.
 

"It was just a nightmare, Tao. Why would I leave you?" You break out into a small smile, setting his heart to be free and happy again. He knew that nightmare would never happen based on how you smiled at him with this amount of love. What was he thinking? "Can we please go back to sleep without you trying to crush me? I won't treat you like how I did in your dream. Promise." After a firm nod from you, he hastily kissed your lips gently before pulling you down to crash onto the bed lightly again, with you in his arms again as you snuggled against him when he had pulled the blanket to cover your bodies.
 

"Goodnight, baobei." He kissed the crown of your head with an evident smile on his face. A blush lingering on his cheek as he thought of how he had you all to himself. 

 

 


A/N : I've been... well... nevermind ;D Do comment and such! I'll be writing a few today! ♥