Luhan - When you called him cute

♥XOXO Scenario Collection

Requested by : LoveKpopBoyBand
 

 

"Hey baobei, come see if this fits nicely." His voice called you out softly but you were simply lying down on the sofa with your knees propped up while your hands were holding onto a gameboy console - yeah, those things still exist in your house. You were sort of bored considering today was an off day for both you and your boyfriend, Luhan who of course, lived together with you in a small apartment. Nothing too big, nothing too small and it was just nice for the two of you.
 

He said that he bought a few clothes back when he was in Los Angeles with the rest of the boys and now that he was back here, he wanted to wear them for you and he wanted to know what you thought about it. In other words, he was just going to be a model for you. His face is actually so good looking, it sometimes amuses you how he looks prettier than some girls - even yourself. However, he has assured you plenty of times that you're far more beautiful than he is - well isn't he a sneaky little deer.
 

Your fingers pressed the buttons of the gameboy, letting out soft beeps as you sort of let the call Luhan made a moment ago from your bedroom slip off your mind - it was completely unintentional. He doesn't really like you playing the gameboy when he's around considering he'd rather have you stare at him or even talk to him all day because days off like these don't come often and when it does... it is like a miracle. But you couldn't help yourself - him trying on clothes takes him forever and honestly, he takes longer time than you when it comes to dressing up, what's wrong with playing with the gameboy as you waited? It's not like you were ignoring him completely.
 

Just then you hear a soft sound of a person clearing his throat and you immediately switched off your gameboy, lunging off the sofa so you'd sit up properly with the gameboy behind your back. You showed him a sheepish grin and he frowned at you. He had a hand up as he motioned it to you. "Give it."
 

You gulped and crossed your arms, "Give what?"
 

He narrowed his eyes at you and sighed, "You know what I'm talking about."
 

You decided to play dumb and shake your head, "I don't."
 

He huffed as he walked towards you until you the sofa so your back was pressing against the back the sofa with the gameboy was sandwiched between the sofa and your lower back as you gulped at him. He held up his chin, and then lowered it down as he smirked at you, "Baobei," He called out nicely, sweetly in fact - too sweet for your liking with those sparkling eyes looking down on you. You easily saw the evilness behind those pair of eyes.
 

"What?" You breathed out quietly and he smiled wider. "This will end in either two ways. One," He held up one finger, "You give it to me without much trouble."
 

Knowing what's the other one, you simply bit your lower lip and asked meekly, "What's the other one?"
 

His smile went to the widest as he held up the second finger, "I'll snatch it from you."
 

You scoffed amusedly and rested your hands behind your back to hold onto the gameboy console tightly, "Try me."
 

With that little he gave on his eyebrow, his hands simply darted forward to poke your sides and you completely let go of the gameboy console, trying to use your back to press against the sofa but your giggles were so adorable to his ears, he tickled you harder, poking your sides even more with a few fingers on each side of your waist and you simply gave up, letting him swipe the gameboy console from your back and you pouted at him a little, huffing as you leaned back on the sofa with your legs crossed, arms placed weakly on your legs as you sat up properly after that massive tickle attack.
 

He simply grinned at you before kneeling down before you, a hand reached up to fix your hair and you looked away.
 

"I didn't know playing gameboy was a crime..." You grumbled and he kissed your lips gently at your cute reaction before standing up in front of you. He knew that you hated it whenever he'd take your gameboy away from you and for him to do this, you wanted to just snatch it back but you knew he wouldn't let you. Since you weren't the kind to hold a grudge, you motioned him to stand properly and so he did - this was already the third set of clothes he bought and he looks flawless in all of them. However, since he took away your gameboy, you'd like to push his buttons instead.
 

"How do I look?" He asked with a grin as he faced you, hands on his hips as he stared at you expectantly.

 

You simply stood up in front of him and took a step back to stand on the sofa, so you were taller. You framed his cheeks and pulled him closer and he stumbled towards you without falling as he blinked at you rapidly. "Baobei, what are you doing?" He couldn't help but ask as his hands were on your waist in case you'd fall. You simply pinched his cheeks, turning it left to right, "You look so, so cute!"

 

Cute - he doesn't like that word so much. He preferred the word 'handsome' or 'dashing' - and you knew that very well.

 

You could see his wrinkles on his forehead as well as his eyebrows furrowing but you simply dipped down to kiss his already squished lips. "Again! So adorable and cute!" You squealed and let go of his cheeks, making him stumble back as you gave him a light push. He rubbed his cheeks with a soft 'Aish!' before looking back at you with a slight glare. You still stood on the sofa with your arms crossed this time as you looked at him triumphally. "What's the matter? Cutie pie." You cooed out playfully, with a grin.

 

"You're doing this just to get even, aren't you?" He saw it right through you but you simply shrugged with an evil grin, turning around so you could fall back onto the sofa and he gasped as he wanted to catch you but you waved a hand when you landed safely on your back, "Lulu, just go get changed to the next set." You yawned boredly and he hissed softly, fists clenched as he stared at you. "I swear, the next outfit will blow you back to China."

 

"Bring it on then." You chuckled softly as you looked at him huffing at you. As he puffed up his cheeks, you copied him and deflated yours with a soft, "Cute."

 

Growling a little, he stormed back into the bedroom to get changed, taking your gameboy console along with him.

 

You sighed as you stared at the ceiling with your arms behind your head as you waited.

 

You felt a sudden gush of wind when Luhan appeared beside you again. You turned your head a little and then proceeded to stand up to face to face with a somewhat, manly Luhan. He was wearing a bright red tuxedo that fitted him nicely. A black bowtie to match it all and his hair was a bit messy, but it initiated a 'y' look. He then placed his hands on his waist as he looked at you with a fierce look - which failed because whenever you saw him, you just wanted to hug him.
 

"How about now? Still cute?" His head tilted left and right as he said his words and you smirked, still feeling vengeful. You stood on your tiptoes to wrap your arms around his neck and he smirked at you handsomely, arms crawling around your waist with a hint of glee in his eyes. He thought he had blown your mind away completely. "Luhan," You called him out seductively and he raised an eyebrow with another smirk, "Yes, baobei?"

 

"You... look..." You dragged your words as your hands moved to frame his cheeks. Thinking you were pulling him for a kiss, he pursued his lips but you simply squished his cheeks again, "Cute!"

 

You let go of his cheeks and he threw his head back with a loud groan. "Alright, that's it!" With his outburst as he pushed you away until you fell back onto the sofa, you giggled when he stormed back to the bedroom. "Lulu! Where are you going?" You taunted him and he shouted from the bedroom, "Don't ask!"
 

You shrugged, leaning back against the sofa but jerked up when he appeared in front of you, shoving your gameboy into your hands.

 

"There! Will you please give me an honest opin-!" Without hesitating, you had already put the gameboy console aside, and yanked him down with your hands behind his neck for a kiss. As your mouth worked magic on his, he couldn't even blink - but he liked it. Without a chance to even kiss you back, you had already broke off the kiss, swiping your thumb on his bottom lip from the trail of saliva, "You look mighty fine, Luhan." You grinned at him cheekily and he placed his hands on your waist - feeling satisfied now.

"Not cute?"

 

You shook your head, "y."

 

"Very y?" He grinned playfully and you narrowed your eyes at him. "Don't push it, Lulu."