Kai - When you're tired

♥XOXO Scenario Collection

a/n; I'm so sorry for the lack of update but I've already explained why (not really but I did give heads up). The few following will be from my tumblr because I haven't found time to write yet and I will be changing some of the contents on the foreword. x


 

 

After exhaling once deeply, your hand reached over to twist open the door knob just to push the door so you could enter quietly. The house seemed quiet – almost too quiet for your liking as you glanced around before you stepped in just to put your things down by the side. It felt like all life was out from you because you were dead tired.

You were busy throughout the whole day – literally.

You had to wake up in the morning just to prepare breakfast for him (not that you mind), you had full shifts at work today, you had to run errands for a friend who wasn’t here for the time being and you had a project that you were working on your own – everything was getting tougher and tougher day by day that you wanted Houdini to carry out a magic trick to make everything disappear.

With another heavy breath you exhaled, you turned around to close and lock the door before proceeding to press your palms against the wooden door with your eyes closed. Oh how you wish that you could just sleep right now.

In that very moment, a small smile played on your lips when arms s around your waist. His palms pressed on your stomach before it glided all the way to curve his way in to wrap his arms around your frame. He took a step forward, brushing his chest with your back before he dipped down to press his warmth on you with his breath tickling your earlobe as he breathed out behind your ear in a quiet and hushed voice that made your spine shiver in delight, “Welcome home, angel.”

You closed your eyes, savoring moments like these when he made your heart swoon as you leaned back against him, “Mhm…” You managed to hum as he lured you away from the door. He was already informed by Luhan, your colleague in the same department as you that today was a rather rough day at work. Cross that, Luhan had texted Kai with a simple text with a few words.

‘Bad day at work – she went through hell today – Luhan’

And that didn’t take much for Kai to realize he had to do what he had to do on days like these for you.

You didn’t know where he was taking you but you were walking backwards with his arms around your waist to guide you. Your eyes still closed as you could fall asleep any minute but with the curiosity bubbling up in you to know where he was bringing you kept you awake for the time being. You hear the door closing and that gave you a faint hint that you were in the bedroom. You were right when you could inhale the scent of your own bedroom – a mixed scent of yours and his blended together fragrantly as you felt yourself being seated on top of his lap. Your head leaned back against his shoulder when he made you feel comfortable, his lips at the crook of your neck where he pushed your hair to one side just to kiss your skin lightly. His nose inhaled your scent, tickling you gently as he did so but you could only purr quietly.

“Had a bad day… huh?” He questioned in a hushed voice, his words just echoing in the quiet room. Your eyes opened slowly, meeting with his gaze as you looked down on him with a small frown along with that nod you gave him. He frowned pitifully at you before he banded his arms around your waist, his lips against your cheek now where he murmured, “What about now?”

You managed to chuckle with that adorableness you possessed that could kill Kai instantly. For someone who is already so tired, how could you still look so adorable and beautiful at this hour? Your arms moved so your hands could frame his cheeks, you dipped down to press your forehead on his, the tip of your nose touching his lightly, “It all washes off when I’m here with you…”

That boyish grin he gave only showed you that he was pleased to hear such answer from you. You let out a quiet gasp when he hoisted you up in his arms. “Kai…?”

He smirked in the dark, “Let me wash it all off for you, angel.”

You only realized what he meant when he walked into the bathroom, setting you on the bathroom counter with you being wide eyed. Even with that, he could see how tired you already were as you placed your hands on his chest, “I… I’m not in it for tonig-“

His index finger was placed on your lips with him hushing you, “Whatever you have in your mind, you’re wrong, angel.” He tsk-ed at you quietly, him shaking his head as he used his foot to lightly kick the door shut. Your eyes were on him as you felt like you were in this spell to obey his orders – you were too tired to even protest as he stood before you. He started with removing your cardigan only to fling it into the basket. His swift hands ed your dress shirt within a minute before he proceeded to remove your pencil skirt. He tossed it to the basket beside the door before he pulled you closer to the edge of the counter where he gave you a grin.

He dipped down, his large hands framing your cheeks as if you were something so fragile to him before he covered his lips on yours. You tried to kiss him back but he managed to take charge of it all, making you just cling onto him as he removed the remnants of your clothes on your body. You felt yourself bare against his clothed skin but that didn’t last for long when he inched you backwards, breaking lip contact when you were out of breath so he could let you breathe while he hastily stripped down to nothing before your eyes.

Before you could even register what had happened, you were already standing underneath the shower head with him behind you, his arms enclosed around your waist to make you sigh in content as you felt his lips against your wet skin where he on your neck lightly – not to arouse you, but to make you feel loved. You ended up giggling his arms when he started to peck against the slight love mark formed on your neck over and over again. He spun you around by your waist to make you face him where he somehow felt bad that he couldn’t relieve all your stress but he was here to ensure that he was with you every step of the way. His hands moved up to hold your face in his hands where he leaned down to whisper on your lips despite the fact that the water running already echoed the bathroom. “Just remember I’m here for you, angel. I can’t help much but… I’m trying.”

You shook your head with a sigh, your hands reaching up to lap over his with a small, tiny smile.

God damn, you were just so beautiful to his eyes as he stared down on you.

This should be illegal – you were illegal.

“You’re already helping me so much, you have no idea…” You rasped, making his hands fall from your cheeks as you wrapped your arms around his frame, face buried in his chest as you breathed against his skin, warming his heart even more as he hugged you back – you were too precious to him. “Angel…”

“Can we stay like this? You know, just… for a while?”

He smiled genuinely, nodding his head down on you even though he knew you couldn’t see as he hugged you tighter, “We can stay here as long as you like, angel.”