Lay - When you got injured

♥XOXO Scenario Collection

 

 

"Lay is going to slaughter you if he sees this..." Kai mumbled, wrapping a bandage around the spot a few inches below your wrist with a small pout. You held in a yelp when he tugged on the bandage too tight, causing his face to pale as he stared at your wound. "I-I'm sorry! I just-!"

"It's alright, Kai..." You murmured, eyes roaming off to the sweatshirt behind Kai on the dining chair. "C-Could you help me wear the sweatshirt?"

With a quick nod, Kai moved after making sure the bandage was secure. He came back to you, kneeling down as he put the sweatshirt over your head as careful as he could. When it came down to you putting your hands through the holes, you held back a wince as Kai counted down to three, hurriedly pulling your hands through the hole as swift and gentle as he could so it wouldn't hurt but it failed when you let out a quiet cry after struggling to put the sweatshirt on.

You leaned back against the sofa with a sigh - this was going to be harder than you thought.

"Can't we just tell him? You know if you hide anything-"

"He'll only worry and overexaggerate on the fact why we should go to the hospital or else my arm will get amputated or something. I know him - we know him, Kai. He's going to exactly that..."

Kai frowned, "Maybe you could talk things out-"

You scoffed, "If that ever worked, it'll be the day the sun doesn't rise."

He only sighed, knowing that you didn't want Lay to overreact and spend money unnecessarily but he understood how Lay must've felt.

It is never unneccessary if you're spending money on the person you love - especially if they're injured.

"Thanks, Kai. For everything but... I think I'll be fine on my own." With a little motion you gave to him to the door, he frowned at you again. "Can't I just tell-?"

"Nope." You shook your head almost too quickly.

"But-"

"Still not changing my mind, Kai. Nice try."

Kai let out a groan, throwing his head back, "You're so frustrating..."

"Is this the first day you've known me?" You chuckled, causing him to face you with a small smile, "If this was the first day, it'll be the last one, too."

"Then you must be really smart."

After the small laughter died down, Kai leaned forward, giving you a pat on the head as well as instructing you on what you should do each time you want to shower. You'll need to take off the bandage, shower, rinse the freshly cut area and then proceed to apply the medicine that was kept in the first aid box underneath the sink. After letting all the information sink in (which you would call Kai as well if you forgot any of them), he had left and all that was left was just trying to put up with everything for a night.

You remained seated on the sofa and just as you managed to sit down, the dangling of keys could be heard - making your heart thump as your eyes flipped to the door to see the doorknob grumbling. A gulp could be heard from yourself - a sign you were very nervous. This could be considered as the first time you're trying to hide something from him, even if it's an injury.

It's not to say you did anything wrong - god no. You were simply helping a lady carry her items back to her newly opened shop down the apartment you were living from. Little did you know, as you tried to help her unbox, the blade that was left unclosed on the counter had accidentally cut the spot a few inches from your wrist - you had no idea it was possible but clearly it was.

And it hurt, bad.

You wanted to pretend to be asleep but who in the right mind would believe you? With that, you just grabbed a magazine with your other uninjured hand, resting on the sofa where you pretended to lifelessly look at the door where Lay walked in with a tired grin. "Hey, Lay." You smiled from the sofa, closing the magazine where you tossed it aside the moment he put his things down just to sit down beside you on the sofa. His arms naturally went around your waist, burying his face in the crook of your neck with a small hum of appreciation while you were here, trying to muffle in the scream when his arm was literally pressing your injury against your thigh.

He, however, didn't notice a thing as he murmured on your skin, "How was your day?"

You gulped and managed to answer as stable as possible, "It was great. You?"

He pulled away with a smile, "It was pretty good. Hey, I'm going to take a shower and I'll be right back, alright?"

With a quick nod you gave, he pecked your forehead, letting you go after that has he dashed off to the bathroom. You let out a sigh of relief, relaxing your body as you were so tensed up from the pain - there was no way you were going to pull this off, you thought.

 

 

You were growing uncomfortable from the pain stinging your arm as Lay had made you lie down with your head against his chest and your body was pressing your arm down from the side and if you tried to move, Lay would be able to see if your sleeve rode down from your wrist. With a quiet sigh, you tried to remain positive that the movie will end soon but you know that isn't going to happen.

It's only 30 minutes since the movie started, for crying out loud!

It wasn't even the fight in the movie, but Lay had already paused the movie. You widened your eyes, gulping as you looked up at him who looked at you from over your shoulder. He kept silent, getting up where he made you sit up facing him. Your lips parted when he simply reached for your hand that was injured but you shifted back on the sofa, "W-What's wrong?"

He gave you a boring look, "You're going to ask me that when you're the one wrong here?"

You gasped and mumbled, "W-What?"

He instantly reached for your hand, sliding down your sleeve where the bandage came to view - and it was bleeding due to the amount of pressure that was applied to it unintentionally since just now. Lay hissed, "I knew I was right..." He muttered frustratedly, moving towards the bathroom where he had dragged you with your other hand. You simply allowed him to drag you as he made you sit on the counter while he fished out the first aid box from underneath the sink.

You gulped, eyes fixed on him as he swiftly removed your bandage only to sigh, "What in the world..."

"L-Lay, I can ex-"

"Later." He cut you off quick, more focused on attending to your wound that you had really kept silent through out the whole thing.

Man... he's mad, isn't he?

 

 

"How did this happen?" He asked in a somewhat stern voice, making you flinch on the sofa as he was crouching down before you while you were sitting on it with a small frown. "I... I was helping a lady down the-"

"Why didn't you tell me?" He cut you off, making you pause as you gained conscious on the next question he had jumped to. "I was just-"

"Do you know how it that I have to find out from my friend that you were injured?"

"Who-?" He lunged forward to place a hand over your mouth, clearly letting you know that he still had words to say. "I don't get it, seriously. I'm your boyfriend for years now, I'm your lover - you should be able to tell me when you're injured. Why do I need to find out from others?"

You swallowed hard and gently pried his hand down from your mouth with your injured hand - forgetting it was injured as you placed his hand with yours on your lap with a sigh - it made his heart waver. "I... I didn't want you to worry..."

He let out a deep sigh, moving to sit on the sofa where he made you face him with a frown, "But you're making me worry even more because you don't tell me..."

You pressed your lips together, unsure of what you should say because of the silence enveloping around you - it felt so tense but it was all flushed away when his lips pressed against your forehead and right after that, you felt his warmth surrounding you calmly, as he tried not to hurt you as he did so. "L-Lay...?"

"Don't hide things from me again. I'll try not to bring you to the hospital over the littlest things but best believe, I'll bring you when I think it's neccessary, alright?"

You sighed and tried to hug him back, "Kai told you, didn't he?"

"He didn't have to - I overheard things before he left."

You swallowed hard and buried your face into his chest, "I-I'm sorry..."

"It's alright," He breathed out, pulling away where he grinned down on you. "After you're recovered, it's time for you to make it up to me."

You blushed lightly, "H-How?"

He dipped down, brushing his supple lips with yours, "Here's a sneak preview, then..." His voice trailled off, leaning closer where he had closed the gap between your lips.