Luhan - When he tricked you for a kiss

♥XOXO Scenario Collection

 

 

 

"Today is such a good day out..." You mumbled as the two of you walk down the pavement and he definitely heard you as he was staring at you the whole time with your hands intertwined - you were absolutely beautiful on this day and for you to state the obvious, was so cute. It was that time of the year again, smiles filled with cheer and children running around in glee with happiness filling their hearts. Couples walking all over town together on this day where they could spend time with one another.
 

One couple, being the two of you as you walked around the city by the sidewalk with an evident smile on your faces - was it always this cheerful on Christmas?
 

"H-Hey, let's walk down that way." Luhan spoke up as he hurriedly made a left turn, bringing you down with him considering your hands were in lock. You huffed and followed him, nearly falling flat to your face but because your hands were together, you managed to balance well. You walked properly beside him as you eyed the way ahead of you - this wasn't the way you two were supposed to go to.
 

"But Luhan," You breathed out quietly as you weren't sure if this was the wrong way but the moment you saw a restaurant dead ahead - you knew it was the wrong way considering this wasn't the right restaurant. "Yes baobei?" He responded in a hum, casually walking with you but you tugged him backwards, halting your tracks and he was startled as he stopped too.
 

"This is the wrong way." You pointed over you shoulder with your thumb, "The restaurant is that way."
 

He simply snickered at you before he ruffled your hair, "Baobei, this is the shortcut."
 

Puffing your cheeks up, you narrowed your eyes at him, "Really?"
 

Snickering, he gave a nod. "Yes."
 

Letting your lips form a small 'o', you decided to give a sheepish nod, "Whoops."
 

"C'mon, let's go." With that, he tugged you with him as you two continued walking. It wasn't long when you two reached the end of the shoplots. He was the first one to make you two stop as he held you with the two of his hands on your shoulders. Your eyes widened when your back was against the brick wall as he pushed you against it gently. "What are you doing?" You raised an eyebrow as you looked over his shoulder, before you looked around. "And where is the restaurant?"
 

"Baobei," He whispered softly, causing you to avoid his eyes as you looked around with a hum.
 

"Look up."
 

Your eyes roamed up to see that there was an evident mistletoe above the two of you. Your eyes lowered back down to meet with his and already, his lips were already on yours with a warm smile. You winced softly in shock - not because this was your first kiss but you just realized you've been tricked. He bit your lower lip before he broke the kiss to grin at you innocently, you squinted your eyes at him playfully, "You tricked me!"
 

"Shh," He hushed you, whispering on your lips hotly, "Don't 'shh' me when yo-!"
 

"I'm not done with my kiss." He growled before he lunged forward to crash your lips together again. Giving up entirely, your arms went around his neck while his banded around your frame, pulling you closer until your chests as your lips molded perfectly against his, giving this spark of magic dashing upon you two - who knew kissing underneath a mistletoe could be this satisfying?
 

He was the first one to break the kiss, grinning down on you as he pecked your lips once.
 

"You little..." You grumbled, panting to be exact as you cursed him softly. He simply patted your head and simply broke the hug, reaching down for your hand again to go the other way you had mentioned earlier.
 

"You could've easily asked for a kiss." You spoke up and he squeezed your hand, "I know."
 

"Then why didn't you?" You turned to look at him as the two of you walked.
 

"I didn't want to ask." Your mouth gawked as you huffed at him, "Well then..."
 

He tugged you closer to whisper into your ears, "Because once we get back home, I'm going to ask for more than just a kiss, baobei."