Kai - When he teaches you to cycle

♥XOXO Scenario Collection
 

“Turn right!” Kai shouted as he was a distance away.
 

“Angel you’re supposed to turn right!” He raised his voice louder so you could hear but you already heard him the first time.
 

“I don’t know how to turn right!” You shouted at the top of your lungs with a squeal at the end as you only kept going straight. For the life of you and Kai, he decided that it came to the day where he taught you how to ride a bicycle and you just wanted to hide in a shell right now because of how bad you were doing – it was never your thing to be riding bikes because as a kid, you’ve tried it before and you were on the scale of ‘good’ until you fell into a huge hole in the ground because of some piping and because of that, you never rode bicycles anymore.
 

And now, here you were riding a bicycle under Kai’s guidance and he thought you were doing pretty well so he didn’t keep up beside you but little did he know, you didn’t even know how to turn. He should’ve just listened to you that you were incredibly horrible in this.
 

You lifted your chin as you saw a huge tree in front of you at the end of the pathway. You were supposed to make a right turn a moment ago so you wouldn’t continue on but here you were, almost on the offside of the pathway unless you made a right turn again – which you still didn’t know how to do!
 

“Angel! Press the brakes if you don’t know how to turn!” You hear him shouting, his voice closer and closer as if he was running behind you – he was, actually.
 

“Where are the brakes?!” You shouted and hurriedly looked down, finding for it and behind you, Kai smacked his forehead as he chased after you, “It’s by the handles!”
 

Before your fingers could reach for it, you had clenched your eyes completely shut.
 

Thud.
 

You felt your knee landing on the ground first, along with your whole body and then with the bicycle after that – it didn’t feel good at all. “For the love of God…” You mumbled as you gently kicked the bicycle that was making you hard to move. “Angel…” Kai breathed out quietly, moving the bicycle away so he could crouch down before you where he had made your legs stretch to see your injuries clearer – you should’ve worn jeans or long pants because now, with short pants on, your knee was scraped and it was slightly bleeding.
 

“I didn’t know you were that bad.” He mumbled and you narrowed your eyes at him. “Sorry,” He apologized meekly, “Too soon?”
 

“You bet.” You grumbled and he took out a packet of tissue along with a handkerchief. You were rubbing one of your hands as it felt like it was sprained a little when you fell down but Kai was treating your leg first. He had took out a piece of tissue to dab it on your knee, which made you hiss softly, eyes squinting at the wound. “Just hold it for a little while, angel.” He whispered apologetically, not liking one bit that you were in pain but there was nothing much he could do other than wipe your blood off before he bandaged it with his handkerchief until you guys got back home.
 

“Are you hurt anywhere else?” He asked concernedly when he put down the tissue packet aside. Your eyes followed the packet of tissue as you picked it up, pulling a piece out as you lifted your chin to meet with his gaze – he was so worried but the moment you smiled at him, he felt his heart fluttering. “I’m fine, Kai. You’re sweating.” You chuckled lightly before dabbing his forehead with your hand that was sprained – it made you hold back a grunt as you did so.
 

Even with that, he had already seen that you were in pain somewhere else.
 

He gently held onto your wrist and you winced, he was right. He loosened his grip only to bring your wrist close to him as he examined your wrist. “It’s a little sprained.” He whispered softly to himself as he looked around it, “Nothing too serious…”
 

“Yes, doctor?” You laughed softly and he looked back up to meet with your playful grin, how could you still smile at a time like this?
 

“I’m sorry, angel. I shouldn’t have-“
 

“It’s fine, Kai. It was fun!” You beamed but let your tone die down as you looked around, “Minus this part where I crashed into a tree though. This is between us, yes?”
 

He snickered, pecking your lips with a nod, “Between us.”
 

“Because honestly, if I were to be known as the girl who crashed into a tree because she didn’t know how to turn or use the brakes, I would hide my face with a paper bag…” He gently put your hand back onto your lap as he grinned at you, “Shall I wear one along with you if that day comes?”
 

You scowled, “You said you’ll keep it between us!”
 

“I didn’t promise that, angel.”
 

You huffed, looking away from him and he laughed softly, shaking his head as he turned around, still crouching down, “Get on, angel.”
 

You blinked at his back and he looked over his shoulder to grin at you playfully, “Do you need me to send you an invitation?”
 

You showed him your tongue before you lifted yourself up just to get on his back. Without a warning, he had hoisted you up effortlessly, causing you to gasp. He tugged you on his back, to ensure you weren’t going to fall off. He had your legs wrapping around his waist as he used his leg to lift up the bicycle so he could put it up properly before he straddled over it expertly. “K-Kai, what ar-?” You couldn’t even finish saying your words when he had shifted back so you could sit down on the back of the bicycle. “Comfortable?” He asked, using the corner of his eyes to see and you snickered, “With my legs like this?”
 

He gently removed your lock on his waist to make you straddle on the bicycle as well. 
 

With his hands on the handle, he looked over his shoulder to flash you a boyish grin, “Ready?”
 

You shook your head as you leaned forward, arms wrapping around his waist with your cheek on his back – now you felt safe and honestly, he felt much better with you doing this. “Now I am.”
 

He laughed softly, “My angel is so cute.” He then took off with a boost as he cycled with you behind him. As he cycled the two of you back, you managed to mumble, “Can you teach me how to make a turn?”
 

“I’ll teach you the right turn first, angel.”
 

You furrowed your eyebrows, what does he mean?
 

Is it the direction right turn or the right (correct), right turn?
 

“W-Wait, what?” You blurted out confusedly, causing him to abruptly stop only to laugh quietly as he turned his body so he’d face you with your arms still tightly around him. “I’ll teach you whatever you want to know, only if you’ll be careful – and less clumsy.”
 

You pouted, retreating your hands from him, “I clearly warned you I’m bad at cycling. I could get the title for being the worst cyclist ever in this world.” He snickered, “I know, angel. I know. But I think we should buy you some protective gear.”
 

You furrowed your eyebrows, “What for? It’s a waste of money…”
 

“It’s not a waste of money if it protects my angel.” He didn’t allow you to say anything else when he dipped down to press his lips on yours. Breaking away, he poked your nose before he faced forward as he brought you two back home.
 

Who knew he had this side hidden in him.
 

 

 


A/N : hehehe, I didn’t know how to end this so… yeah! ;x But do note that some scenarios will not be posted here! Which is why you guys can follow my tumblr for all my stories ;) ♥