Sehun - When fangirls are onto you

♥XOXO Scenario Collection

 

 

"So how was your day, noona?" He beamed brightly, hand holding onto yours as the two of you walked around the park in the middle of the night. Now people would call you guys insane as well as the members of EXO considering Sehun is the youngest but yet, he still bagged a girlfriend like you and for you to even agree to have this stroll with hims also in the catergory of 'crazy'. It definitely didn't bother the two of you considering you were only a year older than him but it still doesn't mind the fact that you're older.
 

"Hmm..." You tapped on your chin with your other hand, turning your head to smile at him, "Fine without you?"
 

He scoffed, rolling his eyes at you, "Funny."
 

"Really?" You countered, causing him to raise an eyebrow as he glanced at you. 
 

"So hilarious that I forgot to laugh." He retorted back and you growled softly, "You're getting better and better, aren't you?"
 

"Well, maybe I learnt it from all the other guys around me."
 

You narrowed your eyes at him as you two walked, "By 'other guys', you mean 'EXO'?" 
 

He snickered, lacing his hands together with yours, "Definitely."
 

Laughing softly with him by your side, everything seemed to be alright but you couldn't help but feel a bit uneasy as you two walked. "So, noona, about your day?" He questioned again, facing forward as the two of you walked in the quiet park. He then noticed that you didn't reply him, nor were you even listening, you were just staring ahead of you as if there was something there but he followed your gaze to take note there was no one there - why were you like this?
 

"Noona, are you listening?"
 

With no reply, he decided to stop walking, tugging you backwards as he made you face him with his hands on your shoulders. "Noona."
 

You gulped, blinking at him and you didn't even know when he had stopped walking. "W-What? Yes? Why are we stopping?"
 

He shook his head with a 'tsk'. "Noona, I may be younger than you but it's only a year, you know? I'm still the boyfriend here."
 

Biting your lower lip as he stared at you, he lowered his head down to yours to level your eyes together. Since when he got this intimidating? "Tell me now." He demanded in a somewhat serious voice and you gulped, letting your lips part after that as you stared at him. His eyes moved down to your parted lips where a smirk formed, "Tell me or I'll kiss you."
 

"Why can't you just answer him?" A growl came out of nowhere, causing the two of you to whip your heads at the voice where a girl along with a few others, possibly seven standing a distance from you two. Soon enough, they were already in front of you as Sehun stood up straight, holding onto your hand protectively again, "You girls are...?" Sehun questioned politely, causing them to sigh at him. "Oppa! Why are you with a girl like her?!"
 

There they were again - obsessive fangirls.
 

They've been bugging you for quite a while now, which leads to why you rarely liked to go out with Sehun at this time - around this neighbourhood but with his assurance and with him swaying you from tiem to time, these were one of the times you actually let him sway you into saying yes.
 

Sehun, being the maknae along with the one with good manners (although on camera it seems otherwise), he gently tugged you until you were standing slightly behind him with your hands in lock - he knew how crazy these girls could get. "Go home, girls. It's late and not safe for you."
 

And that was probably one of the reasons why the girls love him so much - he was still so caring despite the fact he had questioned him such a question that usually guys would get angry over because now, you already felt the grip he had on your hand that was getting tighter and tighter - as if he wanted to smack the girls for asking such question - how dare they even question such thing when you're right beside him?
 

It was completely absurd, he thought, eyes nearly going into slits at them but he masked it over.
 

"Oppa, there are much prettier girls in the world but why her?!"

 

"She's ugly as hell but you still chose her?!"

 

"Oh my god, oppa. Really?"

 

They all started out their rambles of mean comments, causing you to let go of Sehun's hand, "S-Sehun, I think I'll go now." As you took a step back, one of the girls was already behind you as you bumped into her, gasping as you turned around to apologize. "I'm sorry. I-" You couldn't even say anything when she had harshly slapped you across the face. That even drove you insane but you didn't react to it, you stood there with your face facing the side as she viewed your side profile with a smirk, "At least you look presentable with your side profile."
 

You were yanked over and you winced slightly but only relaxed when it was Sehun, "Baby, it's me." He whispered, cupping your face with his warm hands. "Let me go home." You pleaded quietly, not wanting to make the fans go crazy because one, they were only celebrities for two years, imagine the amount of damage that could happen if he were to lash out on the girls here. Two, you didn't want anything bad to happen to Sehun if he were to do so. As much as that slap hurt, and the fact that they were saying such things, you let it all slide - but not to Sehun.
 

"No." He whispered, standing up properly where he made you stand behind him so he was the one facing the girls. "Apologize to my girlfriend." He directly looked at the girl who slapped you and he was losing his patience when she didn't even move an inch. They expected him to go along with them for a talk or such but in his mind, there was no such chance especially once they laid a hand on you.
 

"Apologize." Sehun raised his voice slightly higher, but still in the tone of polite as he tugged you over until you were standing before him. Seeing that the girls were too frozen to even say anything, Sehun sighed, holding onto your hand. "Can't you see that I love her, a lot? I don't care if there are prettier girls and I don't care for how I care for the girl I'm holding onto right now. You want me to be happy, right?"
 

The girls meekly nodded once and he smiled while your head hung low. "Thank you, so much for being fans that care for my happiness but by hurting my girl here," He tugged you closer, "You're hurting me. So you're actually hurting me too. So please," He shoved you gently to the front where he let go of your hand as you came face to face with the girls - even the one who had slapped you. "Apologize now." His voice had dropped an octave as he had lost his patience a little. No doubt he loved his fans, no doubt he loved their support... but lay a hand on you, and there is nothing to be done to take it back.
 

In this case, when he saw your reaction, he knew he wanted them to apologize first before he'd check on your cheek.
 

"I-I'm sorry." One of the girls muttered and Sehun 'tsk'ed, coming behind you where he had a hand on your waist, "Louder. Altogether."
 

The girls simply gulped before they chorused, "We're sorry."
 

"Now go home, get some rest, and forget that any of this happen. If you hurt me and my girl again, I won't hesitate to call the police." With that, the girls scrambled home in fear that Sehun would call the police and believe him - he would. Sighing softly, you mumbled, "I knew it was a bad idea to come out..."
 

"Hey..." He called you quietly, hands turning you around so you'd face him and he chuckled, a hand lifting your chin up where he could see the moonlight perfectly shining down on you - so beautiful, he thought. "Are you alright?"
 

"I don't know." You muttered in a voice that he didn't like. He frowned as he dipped down to level your eyes together, "Noona, I'm sorry. I... I just remembered that you liked walking at parks like these at night and I thought-"
 

"It's not your fault, Sehun." You clarified, cutting him off while you were at it. "Clearly it's mine for being with you." You whispered bitterly and he shook his head in an instant, hands framing your delicate cheeks, "Don't you ever think that, noona."
 

Your eyes looked up to his, definitely he was younger but now, it didn't even feel like it.
 

To let it come to your senses, he even protected you just now.
 

"You're mine and I'm never letting you go. I can't promise that those girls won't show up or girls that are similar won't show up but I'll ensure you that I'll stay by your side whenever that happens. And next time, I'll make sure they won't lay a hand on my girl." With that, his thumb caressed your cheek where she slapped you. "Does it hurt?" He questioned worriedly as he saw how red it was and you smiled, shaking your head as your cheek nuzzled against his touch, "It doesn't anymore."

 

 

 


A/N : I wanted Sehun to appear mature but at the same time... cute? I mean, he is the maknae ;) The part where its 'so funny i forgot to laugh', my brother actually told me that once when i told him a lame joke.

ha ha ha. i countered him back with a 'shutupi'llsmackyou' but ended up hugging him so whatever.