Xiumin - When he teaches you how to wink

♥XOXO Scenario Collection

 

 

The sounds of laughter could be heard from your laptop and you automatically had a smile on your face as you watched this certain video - it was EXO's Showtime and you were watching it for the first time, considering your boyfriend says that you don't support him that much, you decided to prove to him that you do support him. Just not to the extend where you'll stalk him 24/7 - you have a life too, need he remember that.
 

It was the first time you actually felt like you were drawn into the show - EXO rarely appeared on variety shows and considering they're having this reality show, it feels nice yet a little bit fake that they seem so shy on camera because in real life, they're really a bunch of sweet gumballs who fool around who made you smile a lot even though your boyfriend strictly tells them to not flirt around with you.
 

But them being EXO, when will they listen?
 

They don't listen to their manager sometimes, what more to the oldest one in the group?
 

Listening to Xiumin's orders all the time?
 

Fat chance, you laughed at the thought as you continued watching.
 

It was already amusing that they had to eat a whole chicken - or somewhat close to it as they were given a plate filled with chicken. Giggling at the fact that Sehun had placed some on Kyungsoo's plate without him noticing and the fact your boyfriend was eating the chicken so diligently with a grin - he likes chicken, you remembered. The fact that you thought that Kai would win, it surprised you a little when Sehun won.
 

That little cheater, you squinted your eyes at him.
 

It came to a moment where they all had to wink, bless the girl who had asked that question.
 

One by one they winked - of course, making your heart flutter but when it came down to Xiumin - oh Lord.
 

The way his eye closed along with that little eyebrow wave, his tongue and his facial expression as he did so. He'd always looked so y just by doing that and for the life of the two of you in a relationship, you could never understand how he was so perfect and confident to pull such a bold move. The way he-
 

"Baobei! What are you watching?" You gasped and instinctively slammed your laptop only to shoot your head around where you could see him chuckling at you as he poked his head through the door. You exhaled deeply with a hand on your chest as you felt relieved. Him barging in like this into the room you two shared - it definitely made your heartbeat quicken it's pace. 
 

I could die of a mini heart attack... you grumbled at the thought.
 

"For the love of baozis, Xiumin! You have got to stop doing that." You breathed out in a rather cute manner that made him pout as he came in, closing the door behind him. "I just wanted to see my favourite person." He simply answered, standing behind you as he kicked the leg of your chair in expectancy. "Your boyfriend demands for a hug." 
 

You chuckled, "Exactly how are you older than me, Xiumin?" You managed to ask as you got up and he immediately spun you around so his arms could go around you for a bear hug. He lightly patted your before he continued to hug you, "I'm just a month older, mind you Little Miss Calculative." You snickered, hugging him back as you felt the kiss he gave at the crown of your head. "How was practice?"
 

"Tiring as always," He groaned as he broke the hug, looking down on you with twinkling eyes, "But I get to come home to you, so that's the best part."
 

Shaking your head, you sat back down on the chair and he dragged another to sit beside you, hand reaching over to flip open your laptop again. "What were you watching?"
 

"Oh." He sharply said, noticing you were watching a show he was in with s. "I thought you never watch this?" He asked you and you scoffed, "Who said I never watch it?" You slapped his hand away from your laptop screen and he let his lips form a small 'o' shape when the video was paused at his wink. His hand lifted to point at the screen as he looked at you - he looked so handsome and adorable at the same time, "That's me."
 

"No -" He cleared his throat and you quickly corrected yourself, "-I mean, at least you could see that."
 

He laughed softly, hitting the space bar to resume the video, he was watching it along with you as well, "How is it so far?"
 

"So-so." You answered boredly, causing him to pause the video with a grin on his face, "Hey baobei," He his chair so he was facing you now. You mirrored him until you were facing him as well, kneecaps lightly brushing against one another, "What?"
 

"Wink for me." He requested needingly, wanting to see how it would be like if you were to wink for him. You gulped and got up from the chair as you lightly kicked his leg, "N-No." You turned your back on him and he hugged you from the back with his arms around your petite frame, "C'mon, why not?" He swayed you from left to right, constantly urging you from second to second as he did so. You brushed his arms off to turn around where you swallowed hard at him, sighing a little. "I can't wink."
 

He held back a laugh and you faked a laugh, "Yeah yeah yeah, laugh all you want, baozi."
 

"That's ridiculous, baobei. Everyone can wink."
 

You snorted, "Oh yeah? Lay looks like he was practically blinking but you guys pass that as winking."
 

He laughed this time, wholeheartedly as he dragged you until you sat down on the bed beside him, "I'll teach you then."
 

You raised an eyebrow, "Are you freaking serious?" You even had your head bobbed forward in surprise and he used a finger to poke your forehead until you were sitting up straight, "Yes, baobei. It's not that hard."
 

Again, you scoffed with rolling your eyes at him, "It's because you're good at it..."
 

He felt his insides heating up - was that an indirect compliment? "You think I'm good at winking?"


Stammering, you lightly punched his chest, "Just get on with it." Sighing contentedly at how cute you were, he decided to just let it go as he huffed, "Alright,"
 

"You just got to close one eye and try to keep the other opened. Like this," With that, he had demonstrated for you how he winked in the video (minus the y eyebrow wave and ual expression). "Now you try." He poked your arm and you contemplated to do it - how hard can it actually be? But you didn't want to come off as weird if you failed or hilarious if you did it. To summarize it all, you just didn't want to do it.
 

His lips parted and his eyes filled with hope as you looked like you were going to do it until you stood up, "I'm not doing it."
 

With that, you had walked out of the bedroom with him trailing behind you, "C'mon! It's just one silly wink!"
 

"Yeah, it's silly. So there's no point of me doing it." You countered him as you reached for an empty cup in the sink, "Do you want some tea?" 
 

This time he grumbled, walking off into the living room where he dropped himself onto the sofa. "No." He replied, not wanting to talk to you since you didn't wink for him - that definitely made you snicker as you watched him. "But it's iced lemon tea." You cooed from the kitchen, knowing that he'd never reject a cup of your homemade iced lemon tea. Even though he wanted some, he shook his head, "I said I don't want any." He deadpanned as he crossed his arms in front of his chest. You sighed as you poured some for him anyway as you tried to wink just for practice in the kitchen. Shutting one eye while you left the other opened - it was rather simple actually but what's the big deal about it?
 

As you held onto the cup of tea, you walked into the living room and kneeled down before him. He huffed and looked away from you, using the corner of his eyes to look at you as you grinned at him. "C'mon, you know you want some..."
 

"No." He mumbled, still looking away and you sighed, setting the cup down on the coffee table before you spread his legs open so you could fit in the middle as you were kneeling down, "If I do the stupid wink, will you drink it?"
 

"Promise?" He wanted confirmation and you laughed lightly, "Promise."
 

With that, his head shot back at you with a faint grin. You closed your eyes and shook your head. "Do it!" He trapped your body with his legs and you coudln't help but giggle, "Calm down!" 
 

Your eyes opened as you looked at him and with that, you winked at him - causing his lips to part in awe.
 

"So cute..." He murmured. Snickering, you got up and took the cup before you placed them in his hands. "Drink up." You paced back into the kitchen, only to hear him from the living room, "Wink for me again!"

 

This baozi.
 

 

 


A/N : Hahaha, when I saw him wink on EXO's showtime, I just wanted to write this ;D