Chapter 9

The Pink Tie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks have gone by and of course Seunghyun is all I have been able to think about. I can't do anything without thinking about him. Peppero Day, our movie night, the first day I ever unintentionally met him. Of course my luck would lead me to become the one fan that met her idol and was eventually dumped by her idol all in the course of three meetings.

Well, I don't think I can give myself the pleasure of saying he dumped me. We never dated. That's at least how I was supposed to have gone about our movie night. It wasn't a date, I had told myself. It was simply a random act of kindness.

So why do I feel so crappy? Why do I feel so horribly tossed to the side just because he hasn't bothered to contact me in two weeks? He's famous. I'm me. I thought I had established that with myself a long time ago.

But I guess I let the fact that he held my hand and hugged me get to my head. No Amelia, Korea is not like the dramas. 

But the culture certainly is reflected in them if only just a little bit, and last time I checked-hugging girls and holding their hands were indeed things that only couples did.

Now I'm just angry. You know what? I'm going to Home Plus! I'm going to go to Home Plus and I'm going to shop so hard that I'm going to have enough soap to wash dishes for a year straight! 

Does this mean I'm an adult now? My idea of shopping is seriously buying dish soap?

Whatever. I'm going to Home Plus.

I pack my books into my book bag now that class is over and make my way out of the building and make a beeline for the subway station. I reach into my bag and pull out my t-money card and scan it to gain entrance into the subway station. I take a right, walk down some more stairs and now all I have to do is wait for the subway to arrive. I'm the definition of ticked off woman. I can't even keep myself from tapping my foot impatiently with a sour pus plastered on my face.

You should have never went Amelia. You should have never gone. What made you think even for a moment that a super star idol would actually want your company? He toyed with you. He felt like making a fool out of one of his fans.

That's not the TOP I know though…

You don't know TOP at all!

The subway arrives and the glass doors beep open. I walk in and the subway is surprisingly empty. No one is standing, and theres about ten seats available. My day is looking up! I scan the crowed and try to decide who to sit next to. I find the closest woman and begin to make my way to sit next to her-

"Theres a free seat over here," a deep voice summons from the end of the subway cart. A deep, familiar voice I would recognize regardless of only having heard in person three times. I look towards the direction of the voice and find that same hat and mask that I saw two weeks ago looking up at me, the hand attached to the owner patting the seat next to him. I make my way to him and whisper, "What are you doing here?!"

"Sit down already, you're making a scene,"

I do as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter