Chapter 21

The Pink Tie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Bold is Korean.

Right after I get some more sleep.
     I slept until two the next day. Annie knew not to wake me up. It’s not like I told her not to or anything, but she just gets it. God, I got lucky with my room mate placement. 
     When my eyes opened the next day, the sun was blaring through the room’s window and I knew I had definitely slept later than a normal person should, but then again-I’m not normal am I? I’m a celebrity now! 
     No, I’m not. I’m just that that’s dating every girl in Korea’s ideal man.
     At least thats what the comments on the forums online are saying. I finally got up the nerve to search it now that I am awake and ready to fix my stupid situation that Dean got me into. At least I can say it wasn’t my fault. No one in the world would have known who we were in Times Square if Dean didn’t send someone to follow us. 
     So here I am, searching TOP’s girlfriend online for the first time since he called me at 2:30 in the morning so long ago.
     Of course there are a few people in America and the western countries that are kind of happy for me. TOP with a westerner? No freaking way. He can’t even speak English! Good for you, girl! I bet she was his private tutor or something. I’ll tell ya what she’s been tutoring IFYAKNOWHATTAHMEAN!?
     I laugh silently to myself. 
     But then there are the others. The ones that post completely awful and hurtful things that if I had a really weak heart and didn’t know to ignore what strangers say on the internet, would have me throwing myself out a window. They don’t know me. They don’t know who I am! Nothing they can say holds any merit to who I am as a human being. I refuse to let what they say get to me.
     I’m not a .
     So what if they think I am. It’s not true.
     So what?
     My eyes well up with tears.
     I don’t want them to think I’m a , though. 
     My nose tingles and am forced to get up and grab a tissue from the bathroom. I try to calm myself a bit and I look around the room and realize Annie isn’t even in here. Cool.
     I can see why celebrities go nuts. I’m not even famous and I feel like I am about to explode. 

Knock, Knock.

     I sober up a bit and then wonder who could be at my door. Crap, I’m not wearing a bra! Why do these people always come to my room at…oh yeah it’s afternoon. Most people woke up hours ago.
     I shake my head and run to my closet and grab a robe. “Coming!” I shout. I run my finger through my hair and pray I am at least somewhat presentable right before I open the door. “Hello?” I greet whoever is at the door.
     Someone I don’t know pushes his way into my room and I have a minor freak out thinking something horrible is about to happen to me before the stranger pulls his hood down.
     “G.d…Jiyong? What-“
     “Put these clothes on,” he says sounding aggravated as he pushes a bag of what I assume is clothes against my chest. "I’m so tired of this ,”
     My eyes widen at his language and it takes me aback. “What? Jiyong…” I hesitate because it feels awkward calling him by his real name since I have never actually spoken to him before but I feel it would be even weirder to call him by his stage name. The thoughts I have in certain situations… “Why are you in my room? Whats going on?” I ask, backing up further into my room.
     “Like you don’t know? Seunghyun’s been the biggest lately and it’s all because of you,” he says, crossing his arms across his chest. What a great first impression. He’s walking back and forth in my room restlessly now. “Jeeze. He won’t do anything. You know, we have an album coming out in less than two months and he hasn’t done any of his recordings. He just stays in his house and when he does actually come to the studio it’s only to assure us he’s not dead and rotting in his house,” he looks up at me now. “Are you gonna put those on or what?” he asks me impatiently.
         He takes me off guard. “Y-yeah,” I say and run into the bathroom. I analyze what he has given me. One pair of baggy leather pants, a black wife beater, and a baggy leather jacket covered in silver spikes. I undress myself and put them on as he continues to talk through the door.
     “You are so lucky he’s been such a child otherwise I wouldn’t be here right now. I can’t take it anymore. He still at dancing. When does he expect to get started on dance rehearsals if he hasn’t even recorded his parts yet? I swear-if he doesn’t get his act together soon I’m gonna-“ I walk out of the bathroom.
     “Jiyong. It’s going to be fine. Suddenly he’s distracted from his rambling as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter