Chapter 11

The Pink Tie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Unedited-SORRY! 


What do you do when the person you have spent a good portion of your life thinking about 24/7 asks you to date him? What do you do when the person you have raved about to your friends who eventually got tired of listening to you about asks you to be his girlfriend? What do you do when the person who you idolized for his talent, good looks, and hard work kisses you like he idolizes you just the same?

Do you tell your friends and family? Would they think you were nuts? 

I don’t know! Don’t ask me.

Well, I guess I would be your best bet when it comes to the issue, but I don’t exactly have all the answers yet. You can’t take photos together and send them to everyone you know over the internet, because you can be guaranteed they would accidentally get leaked and cause a disturbance in the k-pop force.

But well, you know…”Pics or it didn’t happen…”

Maybe your closest friends would believe you, but would your mom? Moms are supposed to believe what you say, right? But when your own mom asks you to send her the newest k-pop tracks in the form of a mix CDs monthly, she would probably think you are just trying to prank her. “You’re dating TOP. Okay, I’ll beilve it when I have a new Audi in the driveway and adorable grandchildren running around my house,” she would probably say. 

And the rest of your family? Well, when they all think you went to Korea in the first place to meet k-pop stars (which is so not the case), they might end up thinking that you finally lost it.

So…what do you do when TOP, T.O.P, Tabi, Choi Seunghyun-pulls down his mask, holds your face in his hands and kisses you tenderly underneath one of the tunnels of Cheonggyecheon Stream?

Maybe you could just hold off for a little while…you know? Like-they don’t have to know just yet, do they?

“What are you thinking about?” Seunghyun asks me as he pulls his mask back up to cover his face. The glow of the lights illuminate his skin and make it appear to glow more than it normally does. Skipping the hat tonight, he has given me the opportunity to reach up and run my fingers through his beautiful black hair. He has let it grow out out and I never even noticed. Every time we go out, he puts on a hat to protect his identity. I feel like I am dating a super hero.

I rest my hand on his neck and realize he is freezing. “Aren’t you cold? I’m thinking about how freezing your neck is…” I say as I place my other hand on the back of his neck and rub briskly in a poor attempt to bring warmth back to his bear skin. “Where’s your hat?” I ask, bringing my hands to my mouth and exhaling to warm them, then placing them back on his neck.

“I wear it all the time. I got bored of it,” he says.

“You don’t own another one?”

“Well maybe it blocked my view o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter