Chapter 4

The Pink Tie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*This club doesn't exist…I'm making it up because I don't want to name drop in a fan fic and well, this is fiction to an extent*

I wait another fifteen minutes inside my classroom, alone, feeling regret.

Theres nothing to regret of course though. If I didn't trip over myself, I would have met TOP. That was unavoidable, it's not like I chose not to meet him. The fates chose for me.

The fates.

Dear Lord.

Okay, I'm going home.

I leave my classroom and proceed to venture off onto my fifteen minute walk up a gigantic hill that I have swore my entire stay here is out to get me. My thighs are on fire by the time I walk into my dorm and I realize I am being a little piece of crap, complaining about my entire life to myself just because I didn't meet my idol.

I decide to tell myself my thighs are gorgeous because of all the exercise they have gotten since I arrived here and the elevator doors ding open.

I intended to nap in my bed the moment I got in my room but my plans immediately changed when my room mate turned around in her swivel chair away from her computer.

"Amelia! Go to a club with me tonight!" she commands.

Oh.

My room mate Annie is the the cutest, most petite thing I have ever seen. She's from the UK. She has natural bleach blonde hair and skin that I am still not fully convinced that she's not a test live model of a porcelain doll. If she wasn't the nicest most upbeat thing I have ever had the pleasure of knowing, her beauty would probably make me feel unworthy. But she's awesome and tells me I'm pretty so I attempt to believe her. Unlike me, she has been here for a whole semester already and has explored more of Seoul than I have.

"Last time you went to a club, you came home with enormous bruises all over your legs. I have no idea why you think clubs are fun,"

"It doesn't hurt while you are there," she tries to argue. "It's just fun!" she insists.

It's true though. I didn't know she went to a club a month ago. I saw her legs one day and they were almost all completely black and blue. I asked her what happened and she said a big blonde guy danced with her and swung her around. He didn't abuse her, but I assume he tried to swing dance with her and she got bumped around a bit. I have still yet to go to a club but the only stories she has told me so far seem horrifiying and I honestly have no idea why she enjoys going.

"I don't know. It really doesn't sound all that fun," I say.

"You have never been to one-please come! Mid-terms are over and we should blow off steam. You will have fun, I promise,"

"What club?"

"Want to go to that one in Itaewon that they filmed High High at? I know you like TOP," she says.

Right. TOP.

I could puke. "How about we go to Gangnam instead? I heard that club was closed," I lie. Later that day I found out it was true though. However, that's besides the point.

"Sure!" she seems way too excited as she jumps out of her seat and opens my closet and routes through it for the perfect outfit. "We will find you a boy today,"

Am I that pathetic? Do I really look that lonely? I suppose after a few months of walking streets by yourself while observing what looks like a couples fashion show taking place around you, you are bound to have a perpetual look of 'alone' on your face. 

I laugh and hope it doesn't sound too depressed. 

"Do I really want to find my future husband in a club?" I put a forced smile on my face. Don't get me wrong, I'm not actually depressed, it's just been an off day. 

"No, but it'll be fun while it lasts," she says with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter