Obsidian Theatre Extra: Vacation

Deceiving the Gods

Obsidian Theatre Extra: Vacation

Nesoi: Rin! What is the meaning of this?

Styx: *sigh* what's wrong Ritsuka?

Nesoi: What's wrong? What's wrong?!?! You’re sending me to summer school! That's what wrong!

Styx: And so? You have an identity to uphold outside of the organization as well, do you not?

Nesoi: If that's your only reasoning Rin, then why aren't you going to summer school?

Styx: Though I am not taking classes, I too will be busy for the summer.

Nesoi: Busy? And what, Styx, would make you so busy to neglect your own studies?

Styx: For your information Ritsuka, I happen to be travelling to a third world country over the summer.

Nesoi: Travelling? So while I'm being dumped into a school: you’re going on vacation?

Styx: Ritsuka it’s not like that! This trip is a very important priority to the NJC.

Nesoi: A Priority? Oh I get it....

Styx: You do? What a relief....

Nesoi: You’re going on a secret mission without me!

Styx: What?!?!? Where did you get that idea –

Nesoi: I want to go on a secret mission as well.

Styx: What? Absolutely not!

Nesoi: Then I just might ‘accidently’ tell all the other agents that have to go to summer school about your secret vacation mission. 

Styx: ...

Nesoi: So?

Styx: Oh, whatever. How about this Ritsuka.  You finish you summer classes, and I'll send you to a "secret vacation mission" to Florida.

Nesoi: That sounds acceptable.All expenses paid?

Styx: …fine. But not shopping expenses! That is coming out of your pocket!

Nesoi: Even if I want to book a cruise to the Caribbean and buy a ticket to Disney World?

Styx: *sigh* It’s only you going right? I’ll pay for all the expenses that a girl can fit in a week excluding shopping. But, the cruise must be approved by me.

Nesoi: How long are you going for, Rin?

Styx: … longer than you are…but I-I’ll be back before you will. Uh, did you know that the Canadian passport has a unicorn on it?

Nesoi: What? Really? Where?

Styx: Umm… *hands Nesoi the passport” right there see.

Nesoi: It’s on the Canadian Coat of Arms

Styx: Yeah, it does, it’s on the right side.

Nesoi: Why does it matter to you? You’re an American

Styx: Well… uh… you see, we sent to the Niagara Falls on the Canadian side once…and a girl was running around screaming about it and…

Nesoi: Wait a minute… your trying to distract me! How long are you going on this “secret vacation mission” Rin?! Are you going longer than I am?

Styx: Uh… uhh… I got to go now, else I will miss my plane! Bye, Ritsuka!

Nesoi: Wait! It’s not fair! How come you get to go longer than I can! I have to suffer through summer school! Come back, Rin!

Damn… she’s gone. But she did forget to approve which cruise I get to take… now let’s find the most expensive one…

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author’s Note: In other words, our excuse this time is that both Amaya and Hisoka went on vacation this summer break. Hisoka also had to attend summer school (she isn’t a juvenile delinquent if that is what you are thinking). But the good news is that both are back and ready to continue writing! Look forward to chapter 25 coming out soon!  

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

| Always Keep the Faith |