Obsidian Theatre Extra: Rin's Plight

Deceiving the Gods
OBSIDIAN THEATRE EXTRA: RIN’S PLIGHT
___________________________________________________________

Styx: A dark room, a little corner…… no one will find me here! *opens a closet* Alright, here we go.

Nesoi: RIN!

Styx: Hellfire! Ah, Nesoi! Ahaha, what a coincidence to see you here... you see I was just looking for.... for.... a dust bunny!

Nesoi: Dust bunny? What in the name of Hades are you thinking, Rin?

Styx: Ahaha.

Nesoi: You owe me something, don’t you Rin?

Styx: Wha- what are you talking about?

Nesoi: Rin, it was nearly two months ago that I entrusted you with the next chapter was it not?

Styx: Yes, Ritsuka...

Nesoi: And did you not accept this responsibility on the account of the surgery for my palm? (that was shot like 15 chapters ago)

Styx: ...yes

Nesoi: WHY DON’T I HAVE THE CHAPTER!?

Styx: Nesoi! How dare you speak to your leader like that? It so happens that I am a very busy person. I have to continue with my agency file work, take advanced classes to sharpen my abilities, prepare a few bombs every so often.... and then on top of this I have to write your outlines!

Nesoi: Oh, is that so? Then I suppose what told you me two weeks ago about having the chapter finished was a lie then, Ms. Commander?

Styx: No! Of course not! How could I lie to you, Ritsuka?

Nesoi: So then what happened to it?

Styx: Like I told you, my computer broke down so I had to write it in a notebook.

Nesoi: So that is why I told you to bring it to me so I can type it up. And why didn’t that happen?

Styx: I…. kinda forgot to?

Nesoi: Oh, you “forgot”, how convenient. So why is it that you can never scan it to me or read it to me when I call? Wait! You're playing with me aren't you? For all those times I never got the chapter done on time, you decide to teach me a lesson!

Styx: Eh? I mean, *cough* Yes! That’s right! That’s why! I never lost the chapter!

Nesoi: And then – wait, you lost the chapter?!

Styx: Well, to be exact, I lost the notebook.

Nesoi: WHAT!

Styx: I’m sorry, I’m sorry; it’s just that I have tons of notebooks and I don't use them for anything! They just lay around and got tossed from one part of the house to another.... I lost the damn notebook, Ritsuka!

Nesoi How is it that you are so strict and organized with the NJC and you could not even find a simple notebook? See look at this file! All the pages have been organized by date and agent: you’ve even color coded some of them!

Styx: .... Truth is: the reason I'm OCD at work is because I have no other choice.... If I’m not that organized, the whole place will become a disaster.

Nesoi: Styx has an organizational problem... It… it can’t be as bad as you are making it out to be. You’re over-exaggerating to get out of writing the chapter!

Styx: No, I swear! I've lost shoes, binders, money, and cell phones. I’m terrified of having children because I fear I may lose them at the grocery store or the playground!

Nesoi: Kimura Rin? Having children? *suffering a terrible image of the future*

Styx: My room is so disorganized that I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s cat or two stuffed under the bed. There are bowls laying everywhere.... And somehow, I start looking for things that I am holding in my hands!

Nesoi: Well, Styx. It seems that you and I are to do some organizing if we are ever going to find that notebook...

Styx: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
___________________________________________________________

| Always Keep the Faith |
___________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Our apologies! We will try to get the chapter done as soon as we possibly can! Please hang on!
___________________________________________________________