Obsidian Omake Theatre: Advice

Deceiving the Gods

Obsidian Omake Theatre: Advice
___________________________________________________________

HackAttack806 (Changmin) : Dolphinboy52 what’s wrong? Weren’t we going to play World of War Craft?

Dophinboy52 (Junsu): Yeah sorry. I know you’re on my team and everything but I don’t think I’ll be able to get my food for the week let alone pay for the game for the month.

HackAttack806: Why’s that?

Dolphinboy52: I’m going to be fired. See, I’m a technologist but when I was needed to be working last night, I just went back to bed.

HackAttack806: Ooh that’s tough man. Hey! There was a time when this girl I know did interviews to help put off some time. Think you could do that?

Dophinboy52: Interviews? I know someone who did that too. Maybe it’s a good idea? I’m going to ask my co-boss. Bye!
_____________________________________________________

Junsu: Hi? Ritsuka-sama? Umm, do you mind helping me out a bit?

MURAKAMI RITSUKA
CODENAME: NESOI

Question: Um, so I was thinking… Would there be a small possibility that I could interview the characters just as Aura did?

Answer: Another interview? Xiah, seeing that it is you who is asking, you have ten seconds to enlighten me why I shouldn’t start planning your death.

Question: No, not like Aura’s interview! Uh well sorta like her interview, but! Oh god. You see Mickey called me last night and I hung up on him while he was at Lee HyoSun’s house. I fell back asleep Nesoi! Styx is going to shoot me or worse, fire me if she finds out how much I messed up! Please will you just let me put off telling her for a little longer with the interviews?

Answer: Dear Xiah. Xiah, Xiah, Xiah. The moments you avoid confronting Styx may very well be your last. Very well, you have your interview. However, you only have an hour until she leaves the church.

Question: You’re actually letting me do them? The interviews?

Answer: Well, in truth, I was actually just planning out how to time out the chapters to make a Halloween special. Here I’ll help you get started. See U-Know there? The best way to manipulate him is through his sister. Good luck Xiah.
___________________________________________________________

JUNG YUNHO
CODENAME: U-KNOW

Question: Umm U-Know right? Listen, I’m Xiah. I wanted to interview you?

Answer: An interview? Why in the world?

Question: Uh. Ummm, I can do this. I can do this. I can do this!

Answer: I can do this? Isn’t that from some American kid’s story about a train?

Question: Uh! No? Maybe! I don’t know? Look there’s your sister!

Answer: What? She probably wants me to go tie me up back to that hospital bed! Bye!
___________________________________________________________

DI AVA
CODENAME: ALECTO

Question: Hi Alecto? My name is Xiah. I’m going to interview you okay?

Answer: Have you seen Yun – wait. Another interview? What is with those NJC! I swear I’m going to rip that girl apart limb by limb if she postponed another chapter because her character wasn’t in it.

Question: No! Listen Alecto. I wanted to do the interview. Not Nesoi. Because I want to put off some time before I admit to Styx how I messed up. Could you just please help me out with this?

Answer: You wanted to “put off some time” before reporting to your commander? Are you kidding me! The only way you can ever get around to fixing your mistake is by admitting it right away so it does as little damage as possible! Xiah. If you ever want to fix your mistake you gotta tell Styx right away.
___________________________________________________________

PARK YOOCHUN
CODENAME: MICKEY

Question: I’m no good at this. Maybe I should call Mickey?
___________________________________________________________

SATO AI
CODENAME: EOS

Question: Mickey doesn't seem as intimidated by Styx as - OH THAT WONT WORK! WHY?! CAUSE MICKEY IS THE SOURCE OF MY PROBLEMS! DAMMIT!

Answer: Your problems? If you think you’ve got issues cause of that idiot that I’ve got to answer to the universe to deal with because of that guy!

Question: Eos! Listen. May I please do an interview with you just like Aura did?

Answer: May I please stab you?

Question: But you’re the last person I have to interview Ai! How in the world am I going to tell Styx without becoming unemployed?

Answer: Listen up Xiah. I’m a field agent that goes out much more than you so I’ve obviously messed up a few more times than you have. I knew Styx a lot longer than you have. Unless you have a really good reason for messing up, you have no chance at survival. If that’s the case, my advice is to find Styx before she enters the agency. It’s your only chance.

Question: Where will I find her?

Answer: I can only help you so much. Good Luck Junsu.
___________________________________________________________

KIM JUNSU
CODENAME: XIAH

Question: There are times in man’s life, where he must gather his resources and defeat his lifelong enemy – his fear. I must admit to Styx, my leader, the mistake I have made and accept the consequences! Nesoi told me that I have an hour before she leaves the chur- the church! That gives me ten minutes to get there!

___________________________________________________________

Nesoi: What goes in in that boy’s head, I will never know. Did he not just give an entire monologue to no one in particular Ai?

Eos: He’ll be mortified when he finds out we heard it.

Nesoi: Even more so once he realizes that all of our readers will see it as well.

Eos: Poor guy. You’re awfully ruthless.

Nesoi: All in a day’s work. To our dear readers, I am certain it has been Xiah's pleasure to serve you in "Obsidian Omake Theatre: Advice"

___________________________________________________________

~ Always Keep the Faith ~