EunHae chapter

Lost Soul, Found Heart

During one of their free time, Donghae felt bored and went up to the rooftop of Sungmin's house, there he saw Lee Umma
hanging the clothes.

"Lee Umma!" he said with a smile. "Let me help you." he took one of the clothes that was washed and hang it up using a cloth
hanger.

"I'll let you finish hanging the clothes if you are that bored." Lee Umma joked.

"Sure... no problem." he said. Lee Umma chuckled.

"Aigoo~ I'm just kidding..." Lee Umma said as she picked up one clothes.

"No... Lee Umma, let me do it. Go and rest already." he said.

"Alright..." the old woman said and left him alone.

After hanging quite a number of clothes and emptying the basket, Donghae smiled and look around. He sighed and stretched
for a while... "hai~" he said. "How long have I not been dancing?" he asked himself.

He was stretching his chest when he suddenly felt like chest popping. He laughed at himself and shook his head. He went down
the house and took his music player. He went back to the rooftop and played his recently most played song... 'Perfection'

He first looked around and stretched his arms a bit pretending to warm up as he listened to the first stanzas, when he was sure that there was nobody to see him, he sighed and started dancing to the chorus and to the whole song. Donghae was so engross to his
dancing that he lipsync all the parts of the song, he even do the rap part as he dances.

*Bounce with the music let your feet go round,
To the floor and Imma break it down
Let me in, let me show you all my bling bling
and all my kicks kicks baby dance with me.*

With all the star power attitude that he has he finish the whole song as he dances. He bowed in front of the veranda when
the song ended. "Yah, Lee Donghae, you still have the moves." he told himself as he fixes his hair with so much attitude.

He suddenly cough and was shocked when he heard someone clapping...he looked back and saw Eunhyuk leaning against the door, smiling slash laughing but definitely delighted about what he saw just now.

"You-" Donghae pointed at him.

"You didn't tell me you know how to dance. You did very well" Eunhyuk said. Donghae looked down, a bit embarassed
with the way Eunhyuk is talking to him.

"You don't need to tell me that you are good... I already know that." Donghae said.

"I did not say that..." Eunhyuk said still smiling. "You were very handsome when you were dancing." he said which made the
other guy blushed.

Eunhyuk wanted to say more but he cannot stop recalling how handsome Donghae was when he was dancing. He bit his lips and
sneakily looked at the other guy who seem to feel shy with him around.

"Donghae-ah..." Eunhyuk said but bit his lips and hesitated to say what he wants to say.

He wanted to tell Donghae that he likes him a lot. But then, he knows that Donghae is not that kind of person, he's just friendly
to everyone. Occassionally, when they play together, he will feel that he is very concern to him but then whenever he sees Donghae
with Sungmin and seeing the same concern he loses hope. Other than that... Eunhyuk doesn't like rejections, its one of the things
he hate the most.

On the other hand, Donghae became a bit shy with Eunhyuk's presence, especially when he find out that Eunhyuk watched him while he was dancing. 'Silly Fishy...' he told himself. 'You should at least show off a bit more. You know how EUnhyukkie likes people who can dance very well.' he said in his mind.

'But then...' he said in his mind. 'he said I did very well... does that mean he's impressed?' Donghae asked himself as he slightly smile trying not to show it to Eunhyuk. When the latter guy called him, they just stared at each other and waited for Eunhyuk to say anything.

Stupidly for both of them, they cannot really say what they want, thus Eunhyuk stupid laugh and scratch his head... "aha-ha, uhh..." he started.
"Uh--I'm hungry... shall we get something to eat?" he said. Donghae stupidly laugh as well... "oh? aha-ha... uh.. yeah, let's go."

---------------------
One night, the emcee of the bar stood up on the stage before the band perform. "Hello everyone..." he started. "I just want to acknowledge the presence of a beautiful lady here... from Girl's Generation. Miss Yoona, let's give her a round of applause."

Yoona covered as she smiled, stood up and bowed to the audience.

"Yah! Yoona, is actually here?" Donghae said excitedly to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk, felt strange seeing the first guy too excited. He looked rather uninterested with Yoona's presence.

When they started playing, Eunhyuk, watches Donghae as he felt like the latter guy is actually showing off too much. He looked at Yoona who is actually clapping as she listened to their songs. Eunhyuk looking really jealous of the pretty girl, started showing off as well.
To Donghae's surprise, he found the thin anchovy pouting and smirking every now and then. He looked at the direction where Eunhyuk look and finally realised that he is looking at Yoona. At that instant, he really felt like kicking the guy's face. 'Yah, so you're actually eyeing on Yoona?!' he said in his mind.

After their shift, they both are not talking to each other, and when they reach home Donghae looked at Eunhyuk sharply. "Yah, Lee Hyukjae..." he started. Eunhyuk looked at him fiercely, still remembering how show off Donghae is.

"What?" he asked calmly.

"Perhaps... are you eyeing on Yoona?" Donghae asked with a bit raise of vocals.

"What?!" he asked feeling pissed. 'yah, you're the one who looks at her alot.'

"I've been watching you since we started, you've been pouting and smirking every now and then..."

"Yah! Who's the one smiling and showing his cute dinosaur teeth and sticking out his tongue?"

"What's wrong with that?" Donghae asked.

"Don't you know that it's..." Eunhyuk slowed down with what he is about to say... "too...cute and...y?"

"What?!Yah... perhaps do you like Yoona?!" Donghae asked with much authority.

"Yah, Lee Donghae..." Eunhyuk said and gather his courage... "I only have my eyes on you! What has Yoona got to do with that?!"

"Huh?" Donghae shocked, just stupidly looked at Eunhyuk and blushed afterwards.

"I smirk, because you told me before that I look handsome when I do that... I pout because you said you like me a lot when I do that."

Donghae continued blushing as he listened to the thin guy actually confessing him in that way.

"But then, when you saw Yoona in the audience you started doing those stuffs that make you look so handsome, it makes me...
want to--"

Donghae made 2 big steps and peck Eunhyuk's lips quickly. The fishy looked at him and just blushed as he looked at the thin guy shyly. Eunhyuk cannot believe that he was kissed by this person in front of him just now.

"Oh... Yah!" Eunhyuk said, more like complaining, but Donghae place another quick peck on the latter's lips and smiled.
"Yah..." Eunhyuk said, this time more like very shy and embarassed and very low. "At least..." Eunhyuk said as he look down and smiled.

"At least warn me if you're going to kiss me." Donghae couldn't believe how shy his stinky anchovy is and smiled showing his dinosaur teeth.

Surprisingly, Eunhyuk closed his eyes as he smiled shyly in front of Donghae, biting his lips every now and then trying
to hide his happiness.