in sync

Lost Soul, Found Heart

Everyone was dumbfounded with Donghae's exaggerated face and expression. When Sungmin realised that everyone is now looking at
them... he reached out for him and whispered again...

"actually...you dont need to shout it out loud." he said.

But Donghae is still shocked with what he heard that he is still in his loud voice...

"no, I mean..." his voice lowered finally... "are you sure?" he asked.

"Yah! Lee Sungmin..." Kyuhyun shouted. "Who between the two of us kissed who?"

Sungmin's eyes widened with fury when he heard it... Is he actually denying it? I woke up and find myself in his arms!

"You were the one who called me Kyu oppa" Kyuhyun said.

Hearing 'Kyu oppa' made the whole group whisper at each other...but to Sungmin everything is bull crap.

"Since when did I call you?" he asked... "...and oppa?" he blow his fringe up and looked side ways showing his angst.
"I suddenly woke up being hugged by you!"

Hearing this,the group started whispering again. And why would Kyuhyun hug him?

Kyuhyun nodded with agreement. "alright. Say i did hug you... who hit me and fall down on top on me and put his lips here?"
Kyuhyun said placing his pointer on his lips.

Sungmin's tongue was so caught up and actually blushed (all the while he thought Kyuhyun fainted) as the trio continuously whisper at each other.

Eunhyuk stepped in the conversation and actually put his hand in a bit slant salute position asking for apologies.

"sorry for interrupting your conversation but..." he said as he looked at the two guys. "do you, by chance know each other?"

Sungmin and Kyuhyun looked at each other sharply and in synced, shook their head.

Eunhyuk nodded shortly and suspiciously point at them... "but then you said you...kiss...each other...?"

 And again, in sync both raised their voice and yell at Eunhyuk... "YAH! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"

The two guys looked at each other and realised how in sync they were, Sungmin just looked away swallowing some of his almost drying up saliva. Kyuhyun looked away as well and rest his hands on his waist.

Kyuhyun cannot take the silence so he took a sheet of paper and hand it to Sungmin. The smaller guy looked at it and read a bit.

"I dont care how good your singing voice is...but you better sing this well." Kyuhyun said.

"Dead at heart?" Sungmin asked...

Kyuhyun just looked at him in the eye...'and why is this new dongsaeng of mine looks at me like he can see through me?' Sungmin asked in his mind.

--------------
When Sungmin went back home, he locked his room and looked sharply on his right side.

"Yah... I dont know who you are but you better tell me why you're always everywhere."

It turns out, Heechul did not leave Sungmin's side and is actually being seen by him.