official meeting

Lost Soul, Found Heart

"Yah Lee Sungmin..." Donghae said with much attitude towards the elder which made Sungmin raised his voice a bit.

"What?!" he asked with much authority.

Donghae looked down and felt embarassed. "Hyung..." he started. "What Im trying to say is stop acting strange already."

"Since when did I act strange?" Sungmin asked, confused.

"Y-you dont remember?" Donghae's innocent eyes became rounder as well as his mouth, pouting and acting cutely. "You actually
called me..." he said and cannot continue his words... he looked down and felt ashamed that he finished his word with embarassment...

"Donghae oppa..."

Sungmin pointed to himself with disbelief... "what? Me?" he asked still not believing... "I called you oppa?!"

Donghae cannot believe that his hyung actually cannot remember, then again he just finished complaining by saying...

"Thats why...stop acting strange already." he said. "You know how hard it is for me to hear you calling me oppa?! tsk." Donghae said.

Sungmin smiled and nodded... "Alright... Im sorry..." he said as he patted his dongsaeng and whispered... "Donghae oppa"

"Huoh!" Donghae said as he shivered and got goosebumps right after his hyung whispered to his ears.

Sungmin laughed loudly when he saw Donghae's stupid reaction. "Alright, alright... I'm sorry."

"tsk..." Donghae said as he fix his streaks near his ears. "Oh yeah, hyung... Do not disappear again oh..."

" huh?" Sungmin said... "Yah Lee Fishy... How come you've been saying a lot of strange things about me lately?"

"I told you, you've been acting strange..." Donghae said. "Just like when I was about to introduce you to Kyuhyunnie...
You suddenly disappear."

"I disappear?"

Donghae nodded and Sungmin thought and remembered. "Yah, I remembered one time I wake up in a graveyard... and one guy tried kissing me."

With those words, Donghae almost laughed out loud..."what?!"

Sungmin shook his head recalling what happened, it actually gave him shiver when he recalled the part when he accidentally kissed the guy.

"Hyung..." Donghae said. "How could you be such a guy magnet?"

-----------
"But then, that guy is not going to disappear again, right?" Kyuhyun said coldly.

"Of course..." Donghae said as he stood by the doorway.

Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Siwon just looked at him. Donghae smiled and looked at the back.

"my hyung..." he said as he hold Sungmin's arms and pull him inside the band's room. "Lee Sungmin."

"Hello everyone... Im Lee Sungmin..." he said with a kind bow. Eunhyuk smiled and move closer...

"Hi, hyung... im Eunhyukkie..." he said.

Sungmin smiled and shook his hand...

"Hi hyung... Siwon." Siwon said with a gentleman handshake...

Kyuhyun didnot move a muscle and just stand on his place watching carefully the guy who just came.

Eunhyuk stared at Sungmin and smile... "Yah..." he started... "our Sungmin hyung...is just so pretty. Many girls will sure like
our band when you join us."

Sungmin smiled a bit and looked down...when he looked up, he saw a familiar tall guy who is looking at him intently.

"Ahh...Kyuhyun-ah" Eunhyuk said as he approach the tall guy and placed his arm around him.

"Say hello to our new hyung..." he said.

Sungmin finally realised who the guy is and held Donghae and whispered...

"Yah Donghae-yah..." he said as he placed his hand new the younger's ear... "he's the guy who tried to kiss me..."

"What?!" Donghae shouted... "kYUHYUN TRIED TO KISS YOU?!" with much surprise to everyone... Donghae found themselves looking at Sungmin and Kyuhyun.