Kim Hee Chul...the lost soul

Lost Soul, Found Heart

*Author's note: a bit pressured with Heechul's background story kekekeke~ this is my last update for the week, need a refresher and some more brainstorming. I appreciate all the comments. Thanks a lot!*

This chapter is solely dedicated to the lost soul guardian.

Kim Heechul, 25y/o, . pretty, happy-go-lucky guy, who likes girls a lot...but ended up falling in love with...

Hankyung.

However, Hankyung still left him after all the effort he's done for both of them. His heart was in deep pain and so he
decided to go to Japan.

He fell in love with the place at first sight, and with only his broken heart to accompany him, he stayed alone in a
villa. One night, a tall, young, handsome guy find him on the verge of falling down the chair due to drunkenness.

"are you ok?" the guy asked him in japanese.

"yah, you think you're too handsome? Mind your own business." he said rudely in Korean.

"I happen to be the owner of this villa... and... I do mind my business." the handsome guy said in Korean.

"tsh" Heechul said trying not to lose his face as he started to walk away.

"but then..." the guy started. "isnt it too early to go home?"

"are you trying to hit on me?" Heechul asked straightforwardly.
"too bad... you're absolutely not my type." he said as he walk away.

The tall guy looked back showing much interest in Heechul's presence...

Days passed by and Heechul was doing his emo stuffs near the sea side. He walked pass the same handsome guy he saw
days ago. When the tall guy saw him, he immediately keep his camera and run towards Heechul.

"but are you really going to ignore me?" the guy said with a smile.

Heechul, showing his annoyance, continuesly walk as the guy follow him. The guy smiled as they both walk together.
"what's your name?"

"Kim Heechul..." he said shortly.

The handsome guy nodded and looked at him. "Hello Heechul-sshi... Choi Siwon." he said with a sweet smile.

Heechul showed his sarcastic smile and looked away. Siwon didnt mind it. He got something in his sling bag as he says...
"this country is very beautiful...but us, Koreans will never live without this..." showing a green bottle-soju. The handsome
guy looked at him hoping to see a different reaction.

Heechul freed a chuckle and smiled...finally. He took the one that Siwon is handing to him, he opened and drink one shot.

It all started there and their complex and dangerous friendship bloom. Heechul being the older one takes care of Siwon
emotionally and most of the time his confidant, while the other being the younger one and knowing Heechul's heartbreaking past...
gives more love to the older one.

It was almost a year of secret relationship for them knowing Siwon's rich and high status background, they just can't go out
of the closet. And now, its time for them to go back to Korea.

"Let's meet again in front of Seoul River on the first night of snow..." Siwon said which Heechul agreed quickly.
They sleep in the plane head to head, fingers interlaced as they look forward to more days together.
It was like a tiny heaven in each other's heart.

On the night of their meeting, a confrontation between Siwon and his dad happened.

"And who is this person that you are actually dating?!" Siwon's dad asked furiously.

"Father (formal) he's the most wonderful person I've ever met." he said lowering his head to show his father his utmost respect.

"Shame on you... I've been watching you both in Japan, and all the things you do..." his father said breathing deeply
and making his eyes look smaller and fiercer.

"Im going to see him. I must see him. Father, forgive me... I..." he said and before he finish his sentence he looked
up and looked at his father in the eyes.

"Im deeply and sincerly in love with this person" he started walking away.
But just like the typical drama of an upper class family, guards started surrounding Siwon and are ready to stop him.

Siwon looked back to his father who is just standing behind.

"Father... dont do this to me." His father turned his back on Siwon and the guards started attacking him.

One by one he tried fighting the guards and walking away. But fighting 15 guards and winning over them only happens in
TV, Siwon was defeated and was actually locked inside his room. He tried his best to get out of the room, but failed.

----------------
On that night, Heechul looked forward to seeing Siwon the most, his smile never disappeared in his face and even the
snow that falls over him actually thrills him.

It was too cold that night. Heechul walks towards a dark alley and walked in front of 2 drunk men. He passed through
them not wanting to be noticed but it was too late. One of the drunk men actually tapped him on his shoulder and
stabbed him twice in the lower abdoment using a broken bottle.

Heechul was in shocked that he actually fell down on the floor. It was too cold that night, too cold he actually didnt
feel much of the pain, all the while he thought he was okay. He stood up and tried running away from the 2 guys and succeeded.

He was coughing quite hard when he reached the Seoul river. Still holding his lower abdomen, he smiled... "good,
I made it on time." he said smiling. He didn't really feel the wound anymore thus ignored it completely. Looking forward
to his meeting with Siwon made him forget the physical pain he has.

Heechul didnt realise that his wounds are badly deep and blood keep on flowing out. As time passes by, he feels dizzy
and sleepy in the cold winter, he keeps on waiting for Siwon but even until he loses consciousness Siwon did not show up.

Heechul was already dead when he reached the hospital. He suffered from internal bleeding and pneumonia from staying
injured under the snow.He cannot believe it at first but he saw his body being taken to the morgue. He saw other dead
people and other soul that was taken by the light. It was the first time he saw a light, and by instinct he stepped back
and did not go to the light.

Before his burial, he saw the light and heard a voice whispering to him to follow. He smirked and answer back.

"I've defy a lot of things when I was alive...I can defy things even if I am dead as well." he said as he ran away from the light.

It started that way...being a lost soul the next thing he started running away from 'the light' whenever he sees it.

One time he saw a guy who actually died in a robbery, he walked towards him and said. "I, too, am a lost soul..."
The guy being naive to death thought Heechul was a guardian angel,

"are you the guardian of the lost souls? Please don't take me yet."

Hearing this, he got the idea of pretending to be a lost soul guardian so as to send other soul instead of his own. That guy was the first one lured in getting into the light.

-----------------------------------

4 years and Heechul never visited his grave again, he was too busy looking for Siwon, but using only his heart to love a man, who would care about where he lives or where he stays? He doesn't know where to start looking for him. Its been 4 years and yet, he cannot find the right place to find Siwon.

As the story move forward to Seohyun being pulled into the light, Heechul has no intentions of staying around anymore, but when he realised that Sungmin can actually see him, it made him want stay longer.

"I cannot go yet..." he said. "I still need to know why he never show up."