Unkwon Reason

Feel Empty Without You

Author POV

So let's continue... after Suga gone by Mingi sight.She go into her house. Today she back to her own house. She don't know that Ukwon is actually follow her. What will happened to Mingi???

 


Ukwon POV

"So...this is her house. Wow~ I come into her house and press the doorbell.Still no answer. I ring the bell again. After 10 minutes,the door open. Mingi startled when she saw me infront her. "What---what... are you doing here?" She ask me. She in big white shirt that make her body shown through the shirt.She hold the collar and gasp.

"Well..I'm stopping by.Can I come in?" I ask her but I already walk into her house. Mingi shock by my act.She lock the door and follow me from behind. "Why didn't you understand me??Don't disturbed me can you??"She ask me. "No... You look so beautiful now..." I come nearer to her. "Hey..hey...don't come near.." Mingi take a few backstep then she bumped to the couch and make her fell to the couch. I got top on her. She gasp. "Why you be like this baby??why??" I played with her soft cheek. "Let me go please..."She muttered in silent.

"answer me first...then I'll let you go..." I whispered to her. She don't know what to say. 

"I- I don't know..."she even didn't know what the reason make her change drastically. I look at her face and then I kiss her. I endured it...how long I didn't her. This kiss...the old kiss that fill with passion and sweetness in it. Her hand wrapped around my neck. We kiss passionately.We let it go as we want some air. Mingi pushed me and close her face with her hand.

"Why are you doing me like this??" I ask her. "Why are you come back here??" mingi ask me. "Is it wrong for me to back home??" I ask her again.

"Yes! because I feel so uncomfortable... Kyung is searching for you back!! Thanks to Hanbin because he save you from continue your life in juvenil!" So she's the person that help me get out from juvenil like Hanbin said. "Do you still love me??" I ask her once more.

"I don't hate you...I don't love you...I just want to help you only... Please Ukwon... I don't want everyone feel so burden because of my problems. I don't want everyone feel not safe beside me..." She confessed.. "So how about Suga...you did love him right?" She don't know how to answer this one for sure.

"We..just friend..."

"Liar...support you from about  to fell down...sent you home with linking your hand to him...is that friend you said??"

I ask her. I admit it. I feel so jealous and can't stand with what I saw. She bite her lips again. I know she is lying. "I tell the truth... he did say he want to know me more...He in processed to know me deeper.Is it wrong for give him more space and chance to know me??? Why you asking like this in fact we already over?? it's already over 2 years ago!!!!" Mingi make me remember to the scene where we argue and lead to break up.

 

"Ukwon...we have to broke up...I don't want you being disturbed by Kyung again. Please Ukwon.."

"But" She quickly intrupted me. "enough Ukwon... I don't want my family in danger by Kyung same goes to you... but...I'm sorry...i have to protected my family first."

<>

"Mingi I still love you. Even though its already 2 years go... but my heart still want you....shall we continued back??" I finally ask her to come back to me.  "Ukwon my heart already can't accept you anymore... Now I'm trying to accept Suga. Mianae...my feelings towards you already gone..." That's hurt me alot... I don't believe it. She being washed brain by everyone beside her. She really did changed.

"I'm sorry for distubing you tonight.... I have to go now...This time..." I come near to her... "I will love you till the day I will die,Mingi. bye..." I opened the door and go...