Something Block My Way To Leave Seoul

Feel Empty Without You

Author POV

"Yes sir...thank you" Min Gi walk out from the principal room with a sad face.She is thinking something. Something she wouldn't expected. She enter her classed with her "lost soul" face.

MinGi POV

"Oh wae~~??" I thought to myself.Why mom and dad didn't discuss with me about my transfer to Busan? Huh...this make my head feel so messed. I have 6 month left before I transfer to Busan.Just can't they understand me? I already said 2 years ago. Wether it's important or not I don't want to be transfer.

"Yah~ what's wrong with you?? You look like want someone give you soul you know?" Jieun and Daemin then appeared.How can I explaines to them? Maybe they understand with me since they also have experienced like me.

"I'll transfer to Busan next year"

"What??!! Jinjja?!! When??!" 

Ahh this girl just get me annoying... "Now..." I joked to her. "Really? You didn't tell us about your transfer!" Jieun already fell with my tricks again.Daemin know my sarcasm so well and Daemin chuckled a bit.

"Why you chuckled Daemin! It's serious okay! How dare you don't tell us ha?!" Ahh I just can't with Jieun.She just too cute when flustered. 

"Nah..I'll be transfer next year weirdo...ayy my stomach feel so hurt because i'm hold my laugh in" I told her the truth. She then punch my arm. "Yah! It's hurt!" I yelled at her.

"That's your punishment!It's not a funny thingy okay..." She told me while pouting. I just shook my head. "Why you hate being transfred? Isn't it common to you with your Dad work that must moved to curtent place??" Daemin asked me why I been so hated being transfed. Ahh...Why I act like that?? It's common to me.

"I don't know...my heart told so... I feel like...I don't want to leave someone..I don't know.." I told her. "not because him!" I immiediatly cut off Jieun when she wanna mention Ukwon. I don't understand why must people still mention Ukwon whenever I miss someone or else...I just feel frustrated!Then this two girls smiled and look each other. "What's wrong with you guys? Suddenly smiled like crazy girl?" I asked them with a weird face.

"Well..we already look after you guys for a long time MinGi~" Jieun told me with Secret's Hyosung style in Tadah!It's BAP. Well I'm a BABYz ofc. They just too amazing and I'm biased to Jung Daehyun! Ahh that devil always get me nuts! now back to the main story okay?

"What do you mean by "You guys"? who's the another person?"

"It's obviously Suga a.k.a Im Yoon Gi that Kingka!" What da... this is get my mind mess again. 

"What?? Me and suga?? hahahah Oh my goodness this is the lamest joke I ever heard..."From happy face changed to poker face. "Hey C'mon!We're serious okay!Don't you ever noticed he always watching after you everday and it's already our 3rd grade in this school! Wake Up! Shim MinGi!" Jieun patted my cheek slowly. 

"Ayyy...you guys.. enough with my mess head about you guys and your boyfriend and don't make me involved in headlines in this school "Shim Min Gi is another Bangtan boys member love situation"! besides I'm not a his type girl." I told them. I don't want to be the headlines in this school again.Enough 2 years ago I'm made a headlines every single day!With That guy.but I felt something weird with my heart. Why my heart is aching? It's like I stabbed myself after I stated I'm not Yoongi Ideal type.What's wrong with you MinGi! What's wrong!

"We're serious! We're not intend to make you one of girlfriend of Bangtan Boys..It's reality!The fate already said that you and Yoongi!and another reality is we're just your junior practically and based on our age!You threat us like friends." Why they taking serious with my life? Yoongi and me? Fate?? Yah..This kid make me realized they are my junior.../facepalm/ "Who care? I don't like someone who younger than me called me "Unnie!""I told them. It's better I run away to dance practice room and stay there.I'm too lazy to stay in class because later it's Maths! Yeah...I don't like that subject!

"Where are you going??" Daemin ask me as I take my bag. "Run away to dance practice room." I immiediatly go out from class.

On the way to the dance practice room,someone just bump to me. How many people can't see here? Or is it me invisible on their eyes? "i'm sorry..here!" That boy put a white box with red riben on it. "What da...yah!!" I yelled at him. "someone give you!!" Then he dissapeared. What's wrong with people in this school today??

I look at the box and shake it. It's quite light. Hermm I wonder what's in it... Nah..I'll take a look when I reached at dance practice studio

Author POV

And then she walk to dance practice room."It's been a while since I got like this... yeah..." She thought and she remembered when first time Ukwon gave her this. He too shy and some kind of coward when first she know.

She straight sit at the corner and opened the box."What?? This earings???Who's this person actually??How he know I'm like this kind of earings?? and this~ plushie chocolate? this is too much!

 

Wow~ just~..ahh.." She's actually have a lot like this kind of earings. After that she find a letter in the box too. "Hermm who is he??" She read the letter.

 

Mingi-ah,

err...I know you don't expect to get something. I don't know if you like it or not but I really mean it.This gift as my apologizes to you due to my fans.You're ear get a lil torn then your favourite earings gone...err I bet you can guess who I am.Let it be secret between two of us. I want to approach you but I'm shy... yeah I'm really witty.I actually still hesistated wether I should want to see you or not so as that's why I give them.I know it's too much with chocolates,plushie & earings. You might think I waste my money on you but I'm not regret it.Hopefully from this I can start get to know you?? Yeah...I fall in love you.

sincerely,

Im Yoon Gi

Mingi don't believe the person that send that to her is Im Yoon Gi a.k.a Suga. "Jieun,Are you a fortune teller? how come she knows about my fate??" she thought herself and look at the plushie. She secretly smiled and giggled.She couldn't believe she would get this thinggy again!

 

 

P/s Ah~ it's take a while to wrote this~ Do drop your comments okay!