Game Start

Feel Empty Without You

Mingi POV

Erghh..where am I? Why is it so white here? I tried to sit but my hand feel so pain. Oh no...are they bring me to the hospital? I rubbed my eyes. My view is clear now. "Mingi...I'm glad you're awake!" Suga suddenly hugged me. "Hey..Hey Suga... don't worry. I'm fine.." I told him. He let it go and smile at me. 

"You should told us...why you always do by yourself? Thanks to Jieun told us."Did Jieun saw me? I'm trying to remember what happened just now. "Don't try to remember...what important get some rest okay?" Daehyun told me. Everything is going to near for the peak. First Daehyun then Hanbin. I'm glad that Hanbin is saved. I sighed. Now who's next victim? I'm worried for this couple weeks.

Then I realized Baekhap unnie is here too. What is she doing here? Everyone turned to door when I look at the door entrance. "Can I talk with Mingi alone?" Baekhap ask them. "Sure...why not noona? Let's go guys...give them space." Suga ruffled my hair and go out with others. Baekhap lock the door as soon they went out.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her. "Mingi I'm really sorry for what happened..." I didn' understand. "Sorry for what?" I asked her again. Her head dropped. Is she crying or what? I didn't scold her? What's on earth is going on with her. I jump off from the bed and come closer to her. I lowered my body and look at her.

"Hey...Why are you crying? I'm fine. Tell me what happened." I hold her and bring her to my bed. We sit. "Tell me..I won't do anything to you. I'm your dongsaeng.Tell me? What's wrong?" I tried to console her. To be very honest,I'm not type of person good at comfort people.

"I told him everything..." Everything? "what 'everything'?" I ask her for a clear answer. "about Ukwon..." Did she-- "Unnie...are you the one helping Kyung?" I ask her with my disbelief on what happened. She nodded. I bite my lips and I got a mini heart attack.

"I'm sorry...I'm trapped..." she told me. Damn it! He trapped Baekhap. The game already start for a very long time. They planned it well. 2 months to go before I'm leaving Seoul to Busan. I've to settle everything before I go to Busan.

"It's okay...I knew it earlier. I can do it by myself." I told her. "Mingi... It's time for you to help Ukwon out before it's too late. 2 days to go before Kyung enroll his plans. Here...all about their plan in here. please...I do it this for you,Suga & Ukwon. All people around you. They're in danger. You have to watch out." she gave me the pendrive in my hand and really desprate to tell me.

"I will don't worry..." I told her and patted her shoulder. "Mingi...If anything going happen on me,I want you to take care of my boy,Suga. I love him. But since my dongsaeng is his love. I can't help but to support you. I'm begging you take care of him. To be very honest,I'm not mad you have relationship with BTS. I feel so proud actually. Thank you for being a very special dongsaeng. Take care of mom and dad and not forget My KookieMonster." She said. I can feel something bad will happened to her. "Unnie..don't said like that..you won't leave us right? Nothing gonna happened. Believe me. I will protect you." I hold her hands. she smile. I can't hold back my tears.

"I'm gotta go now... take care..." She get up and leave me alone. "Unnie..."

Suga enter the room after Baekhap leave. "What's wrong?" He ask me. "I feel something bad will happened to her...I'm worried about her." I told to Suga. Not for awhile,I heard a shot from outside. I ran up to the windows and look what happened outside. I tried to look carefully. When I look again,it's Baekhap. NO!!

I ran out from my room and when out there. Suga and the rest follow me up. As soon I get there,the passerby already crowded the scene. "Excuse me...can you give space...Excuse me." I walk through people in the crowd. When I get to the center of the crowded, I collapsed. Baekhap unnie... She were showered with blood all over. She got shot on her chest. I approaced her body. "Unnie!! No...! No!! You're not leaving us right? NO!!!" I scream out loud. Suga get me. "Mingi...enough...it's already happened..." "Suga...I knew it! That ." I cursed and cried in the same time. The police come and investigate. Suga tried to comfort me so well the rest. I don't how to explain about what happened to Baekhap to Mom and Dad...this is such a nightmare...

 


P/S: Finally! I can update this story...it's going near to the end of the story. So that's mean my new fanfic will be out anytime. Please wait okay... I'm sorry for not updating this. My creative marching already end and that's mean my schedule already free from any activities except with my Softball training. I will have it once a week so it's not burden me like the past this 3 months...it's already mid year now and now I'm having my mid year exam. Wish me luck with my exams and my major exam this October. Wait for the next chapter!