For The First Time, You Talk To Me

Feel Empty Without You

Suga POV:

 

Ahh~why would I came to school today? I'm so tired!but it's okay. After I saw Mingi's face at school,I wouldn't be tired. aishh...why you make me like this,my dear heart??

As soon as we reached the school lobby,my fans would be crowd around me like bees. Aishh..it's too crowded. Then I saw a girl with her snapback "I'm The King of Dope". Yes! There she is! Shim Min Gi. The Queenka of Big Hit Highschool. My fans keep following so I can't reached to Mingi but as soon my fans keep step by step,they bump to MinGi. MinGi startled and get to in mood.

"Oh~ wae!!! Can't you guys saw us here?? This is school not at streer or aiport okay?" Min Gi scold at my fans. "Hey...MinGi...enough..." and beside her let me inroduced.

Park Daemin,Jimin's Girlfriend. Their relationship not very known in this school.Because of what? Daemin wants it.Every student in Big Hit highschool really fear with her because she's sort of temper. If someone make havoc with her,what I would say? Adios you guys!!

On Mingi's left, Park Jieun. Are Daemin and Jieun siblings?? Yeah because they have same family name.Nope! They are not. Jieun,this weirdo girl same like her boyfriend.Their relationship already known the whole school since Jieun stay with V at V's big house that look like Full house. You know what I mean right??

I just look at her. The way she get angry a lot different than 2 years ago. Min Gi would get angry straight away but after 2 years,Min Gi just keep it untill she can't keep it anymore.Min Gi realized that I look at her and she slowly end her lecture at my fans.

"Take care your fans okay??This is not street or at airport okay?" Am I dreaming? No! She finally talk to me. I feel so happy! Thanks guys!

"ahh..sorry because keep make you got angry..." I try to control my feels and talk to her. This is the first time ever she talked to me ever since she get to this school.

"Nah...It's okay..they deserve to get my lecture...alright then I have to go now...let's go guys." 

She walked away with Daemin and Jieun. She just perfect! I've been in love with her! I can't resist this feeling anymore!

 

p/s Haha! This is the first chapter! Suga finally got to talk with her even though it's short but he really happy! do drop your comments! Thank you! ^^