Unexpectable Trip With You (1)

Feel Empty Without You

Author POV

Wow~ for the first time, Mingi go on a trip with Suga. She woke up earlier than usual she used to. Maybe she felt very excited to go to Busan. Busan! There's a few month left before she went there. While waiting Suga fetch her at home,she make some food so when she's hungry,she can eat it. Behind her slim and model-like-body,she's actually a BIG EATER. What else she do when she's not doing anything? Make get into work. She is sure is a BIG EATER. That's why sometimes she were tease by called 'Daehyun TWINNIES'.

Right on time,Suga already arrive to take her. She get out from home and quickly walk to Suga's Car.

Suga POV

She looks so excited to go for Busan. Well,I think she want to adapt herself with Busan soon since she will move there. "Morning Suga~" she look so simple with white t-shirt yet so beautiful! "Morning~ you look so excited today~ was it for Busan?" I ask her.

"You think so?? also for you.. hehehe well It's been a while since I didn't go to Busan." She look so cute when he be like that.Not scary like people said use to. No wonder Ukwon love her so much.

When arrived at Busan,Daehyun already said that he would be wait for us and told me to take her around first. "Where you wanna go first?" I ask her. Her face seems not energized like before. I hug her shoulder. "What's wrong with my cutie pie ha? You didn't energized like before." I ask her. she tilt her head and look at me. "Hungry~~" she's pouting when hungry again. She's definitely Daehyun twinnies.

"Hungry~ then let's go to seafood restorant here." I told her. She already smile widely. Just the same with Daehyun but it's okay since she's my lil sweetie. I don't care to feed her every hour.