Migrain You Came Back

Feel Empty Without You

Author POV

It's already 1 month pass...and the time has come near and nearer but still Yoongi and Mingi didn't make decision to be in relationship. Mingi in her room was busy with her photo that she takes for the gallery that will be held this year carnival school soon. After 3 hours,busy editing and some more works on photo,she finally take break. She buried herself on bed and thinking something. Of course! She is busy thinking about Yoongi than the photos.


MinGi POV

"Why is it lately I'm keep missing to Yoongi? Yeah I should..."I only can take a breath when think about Yoongi. Somehow I afraid I'll be losing him. I only can sigh. It's already 1 month passes by... I take my phone and searching Yoongi phone number.

"Hey...Yoongi~ are you already sleep?" For the first time ever! I text to Yoongi first. Usually he is the first to send text to me. Beep!

"Not yet~ are you finished with the photos?" 

"A lil bit more...what are you doing right now?" I asked him.

"Study like always..." then I stopped. What should I say to extend this conversation.

"Hey...this weekend...would you mind to company me taking photos?" I ask him if he want to follow me go take photos.

"Sure~ why not?" His voice tone suddenly delighted when I ask him to tagged along with me.

"Thank you~ ^^"

"Hey...I bet you already start to miss me right?" suddenly Yoongi point out that question.

"Yeah...A lil bit?since I'm too busy..and I'm feel so lonely." I told him honestly. "Look! You already miss me! You such cutie pie!" I just giggled when read those.

"Yeah..since you always text me..." "Alright then...I have to sleep now... don't wake too late...take a full rest okay?" He really is cared about me than anyone else.

"Okay...Goodnight." "goodnight~" Hermm impressive. I managed to comfort myself talking to him. I put my phone back on my table and pulled my comforter. Goodnight Yoongi..Sleep Tight you silly!

[In Class]

I only can give my focus on first class then doze off. I'm feel so tired and some like I feel dizzy. I'm afraid my migrain will comeback. I only stay in silent today and try to stand with the dizzy.

After 3 hours then suddenly all people came out running from class. What's wrong with these people? 

"UKWON!IS BACK!!" What? Did I misheard? Uk..Ukwon is back? why he should came back? I get up and walk out from the class. Everybody seems like excited to see him. Fortunately,it's break time.

I arrived at the school lobby where people gather just to see him. People give me space to walk and I stopped.

Ukwon...The guy Who I Loved... He already changed a lot. "Oh~ mingi-ah... I miss you babe!" He walk up to hug me. I took a back step and Ukwon stop. He look at me weirdly.

"I just came here to greet you that's all...Why you come back here?"I ask him.

"Are you alredy forgot my promises to everyone?" Oh..yes...The promise he made infront of me and all students here 2 years ago.

>>Flashback<<

"Please Ukwon...You know right? everyone is searching you now! Just leave the gang and follow me!Why you being so stubborn?" I get fought with him on that day.I want him to leave the South Sider and follow me but he refuse.

"What if they..." Suddenly Ukwon shout and make people look at us.

"Infront of you guys and my girl,I promised to come back here 2 years from now. I promise and I love you Mingi.."

>>Flashback Ends<<

I'm trying to hold my tears from spill infront everyone. Suga also there in that time.Impossible if he don't know my relationship with Ukwon on that day.

"Don't make a havoc here again or not you will get what you deserved." I warned him instead give a nice greetings." Then the break ends as the school bell rings.Everyone leave the lobby one by one. I leave him and I feel so dizzy.Suga came and hold me.

"I think you should stay in nurse room." Suga told me. "I don't want..." I refuse to stay there. I don't like to be there.

We continue the class but I'm not paying attention. This is so unbareable! I only can bite my lips while cover myself from teacher find out what's wrong with me. Ukwon keep staring at me since we get into the class. It's ! If I only can let out my moan ,it would be enough. Suga keep looking back to check if I'm okay or not. I only take a deep breath. Mingi...stay strong...a lil bit more.

 

p/s seems like Mingi's migrain came back...Ukwon have comeback but why? Stay tuned!this time it's kind a short..but never mind! stay tuned for the next chapeter okay!