Trap

Feel Empty Without You

  Author POV 


 

On the next day,Daehyun get out from the hospital and follow Mingi and Suga back to Seoul. In car,Mingi kept on thinking about what has happened. How? That's the only question. She sigh in sudden. Suga who was driving took a glance to her. "If I can turn back the time..." Mingi suddenly spoke out. Daehyun at the back was asleep already awake cuz of Mingi sudden statement.

"No Need Mingi... Anything would be happened without we know... Don't blame yourself Mingi... It's my fault. If I'm not stubborn not to pick on fight with that ,It wouldn't be happened to me..." Daehyun told her. Mingi sigh again. She felt bad and worried about people around her. In the same time, Mingi is worried about Ukwon. 

While in Seoul, Baekhap is worried. "What am I going to do?!" Baekhap collapsed on her bed and stare at the ceiling. "Buzz,Buzz" Baekhap phone rings. Baekhap gasp. Kyung is calling...what he want again? She tought and answer his call.


Baekhap POV

Baekhap:Hello...

Kyung:Hey my girl,.. shall we met here at XX club?I wanna talk with you

Baekhap: About what?

Kyung: Just come over my sweetie... 

Baekhap:But-

He hang up? Darn it! I got dressed up and walked down to the stairs. 

"Baekhap,where are you going honey this late?" mom asking me. What excuse now?

"Err...I have to meet my friend now... She said it's something urgent. I'll back home soon. Bye.

I ran out from house and make my way to the club that Kyung ask me to meet him. When I arrived there,it was so loud and crowd. I saw Kyung kid wave at me from here. I walk to him. The girls in y outfit were around him. This guy really...

"Oh..you're already here honey...Now where's my task that I ask you to do it?" Kyung ask it again. "I didn't get it yet...can you please wait. Trust me I'll get it for you and please stay away from my sister and people around her." I told him. "BAM!" He throw the bottle that he hold. I feel scared. What am I going to do now?

"Drag her to the room now." Kyung said and get up go to somewhere. The Kyung's Kid drag me and follow him behind. We got into a room and I being throw inside. Kyung told his kid something then lock the door. What is he doing?

"Baekhap... It's already 1 week. when will you get it!!!" He yelled at me. I gasp and not answering his question. Kyung come foward and pulled my hair. "Kyung...please... Give me another one day... I'll give it to you as soon I get it. Trust me!!!" I already cried. He then let me go. "I'll give you untill tomorrow. If not, your sister live will be on dangerous.Understand!!!" He yelled at me. I nodded. "Good Girl... You're pretty and good girl.Unfortunately,you being fooled by me and got into my trap. It's good for you... I don't even know when will I get taste your body... If not today,ahh..."

"Please no Kyung! No! Trust me.... I'll get it for you asap." I'm frightened. "Okay... I kept your words or not you're done" I gulp. Kyung leave me behind. I get up with souless. I have to do it for Mingi sake.