You're Back Like you Promise

Feel Empty Without You

Author POV

"KRING~~~~" Finally the school ends and Mingi let out a small moan. She managed to stand the pain. She already okay and start to packing her stuff back. "Are you okay now?" Suga ask her. "Yes- well don't worry...the pain already gone.Go home first..don't worry too much about me..." Mingi tell him but actually the pain still stung her head. Suga just nodded and go home. I sit for a while. I took a deep breath. "Why should I be like this?? I don't understand with my life... With my crazy fan sister,with the ex and Yoongi... what the reason I have to get through this obstacles?" Mingi babbled herself inside while packing her stuff. 

"Hey..sweetie~" Ukwon approached to her. She just let out a small sigh. "What do you want??" Mingi ask him. "Well I just want to talk to you and look up to my love that I leaved 2 years ago." Ukwon said "Sweetie??What does that mean to me now??" She's asking to herself and smirk. Ukwon take her snapback and look at it. 

"Give me back my snapback..." Mingi ask for her snapback. "All right then...here..." He pass her snapback but instantly he grabbed her left wrist. Mingi gasp and look at him intesely. 


Mingi POV

"Why are you acting so cold? Why are you change too much?? Mingi?? answer me..." Ukwon ask me. "Let me go...I have to go home." I'm trying not to answer his question but he don't want let me go. "Answer me first...is it because Yoongi? That kingkang? Is that the reason?" He including Suga... Why must he...

"Ukwon-ah...it's not all because Yoongi...Its me...I have to change Ukwon...I don't want to continue my life with retarded life. This is not me 2 years ago...It's new me... I'm sorry I have to go..."I take my bag and ran out from class. I saw Yoongi were actually waiting for me. I sigh...Two stubborn boys...One the forcefull stuborn ex and this retarded guy that I fall in love now...

"What are you doing here? Didn't I ask you to go home Yoongi?" I ask him. 

"I'm worried about you that's all...let's go..I'll send you home." Yoongi said. I look at back Ukwon already standing infront the class... I immediately hold Yoongi hands. "Let's go..." I told him.

"Is something happened in class? Are you fought with Ukwon??" He ask me. I shook my head. "No..Nothing..we didn't fought..we just...asking what are we doing now..." I told him. "hermmm you obviously lied to me...I know..." He said. I sigh... "I just don't want anyone make up an old story just because ukwon is back...everyone worried if I will become Mingi 2 years ago. The Lucifer of school. Duh...Why must they worried??" I told him. I confess what I keep in my heart...

"I believe you wont be Shim Mingi 2 years ago..You already change a lot...believe me..." Suga told me. I bite my lips... Without I noticed,I'm holding Suga's hands until reached my house. "Don't think too much... It will hurt you okay...bye!" He said and before left. I smiled...yes I'm smiled for the first time when he being so care to me...


 

p/s:Hohoho~ I'm back!!! Uwah!! Sorry for not update this story for a long time. I don't have time to update!!! Thank you because wait patiently!! /bows 90 degree/ and one more..I'll make a warm up stories..I mean oneshot. I already do it during Im hiatus... Please do anticpate it! ^.^)/  - I feel Emphty Without You Authornim!-