Epilog

Feel Empty Without You

1 years later...

MinGi POV

"Mingi!!" My daydream stop as someone called me. 

"Hey! Can you accompany me to Bangtan Boys Fansign today?" Herm... Is she serious? How would it be their reaction if they meet me again after 1 years leave Seoul not keep in touch with them. "sure why not? It's been awhile. Since BAP is busy with their Continent Tour, I can go meet them."Then I laugh out loud.

"Okay!Tomorrow! I'll wait you at the complex where the fansign held!! Okay!" This girl. Eungi remind me to Jieun and Daemin. How are they now? I miss them so much!!

On the Next Day....

Where is it Eungi? "Sorry!! For being late!!" Eungi finally here. "Where are you just now?" I ask her. "I miss my bus and fortunately I met my crush! He willing to take a ride for me here." Aishh..jinjja this girl. "Oh! Let's go! Get into the line! The fansign almost about to start." She pulled me to the fansign. How I wish,Baekhap is here now. She always drag me here and there.If she still alive,she must be already an admin of ARMYs fanbase out there. I giggled as I recall back.

"What's your name?" Namjoon ask me as he take the Skool Luv Affair Album. "You think who Namjoon?" I'm trying to make him look at me. He look at me and his jaw dropped. "Yah! It's her! She's here!" Namjoon screamed and that makes everyone curious what is it. The others look at Namjoon place and indeed ,they be an abnormal kids. "Yah... Mingi-ah~ Anyeong!!" They waved at me. "Focus on your fansign idiot. Your fans is waiting!" I told them. They giggled. 

"Wah..you already changed Mingi." Namjoon told me while signing the photobook and album. "Yah you know got sea breeze all day does make me changed." I told him. "How about after the fansign we go out eat together with the members?" Namjoon talk with me for awhile. "Sure! Why not...It's been awhile. See You later!" I go to the Jungkook,my lovely dongsaeng. "Noona,how have you been? You come to our fansign!! Just like I dream!" Jungkook told me. "Haha... I would come to your fansign of course only for my dongsaeng." I told him. He grinding. Such a cute lil boy. After talking to the members,finally I get to Suga's place. He smiled at me.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask him. He chuckled. He look so happy when he saw me. Yeah... after being separated for 1 year,who would not happy meet their love and only the girl he had. He write something on post it. Then he put it on the photobook.

Finally you're here baby! You know I miss you so much!

I laugh. "Okay Yoongi... See You later okay.Love you oppa!" I told him. "I knew it. Your heart would never changed!" He told me. I giggled.

After the fansign end,Eungi ask me a thousand question.

"Okay...calm down! One by one." Trouble.

"What are you guys relationship?" She ask me. I smiled. "FRIENDS and LOVE"

"Friends and Love..? What do you mean? Are you dating with one of the members?"  She freak out as soon she find out her oppa is dating. I only smiled. "yep...with that guy." I look at them as they approaching to me. Eungi freak out when her oppa come closer. "omo omomomomommomomo" She's flustered. It's funny. "Yah~ do you wait too long?" Jin ask me. I shook my head. "Eungi! Your oppa is in front of you!" I told her. She's speechless. "Who is she?" Taehyung ask me. "She's your Army! Her name is Lee Eungi. She just found out about us." I told them. "Ahh really? Anyeong! Ahh would you come with us?" Namjoon ask her. she shocked. Her bias is Namjoon. "Oh...it's okay..it's late already." Is she insane? "Come on Eungi. This is the only chance you have to get close with them!" I told her. She smiled. "Okay." She agreed.

Then 2 girls is coming. "Who are they? Oh! Didn't they..." Eungi definitely speechless with my connection life. "Yah!! My besties!!!You punk!! How have you been?" They hugged me. "Ahhh let me go!! I can't breath!!" I told them to let me go. 

"Omo...didn't they the two ulzzangs that everyone adore?" Eungi ask me. "Who is she?" Daemin and Jieun ask me. "Yah...she's namjoon baby..." Jin told them. Eungi freak out. "No no.. I'm just his fans!" Eungi blushed. "Nah..she's my friend. I accompany her. She freak out about my connection life."I told them. "Ahh.. Hello Eungi! I'm Daemin" They shaked hands. "I'm Jieun!" I think it would turn out quite well. " Let's go eat!! I'm hungry!!" Taehyung finally spoke up. "Oh! me too!" J-hope, Jimin and Taehyung always be childish. "Okay kids let's go!" Namjoon pulled Eungi with him. I waved at them. "Hey!" Suga called me. I look at him. 

"You cute girl. I've been missing you for like thousand years!" He hugged me. "Hey it's public!" I told him. "Who care? As long I finally my only girl here, I wouldn't mind my image ruin." He told me. I laugh. "What are you laughing at?" Suga ask me. 

"You cutie pie. me too. I feel empty without you here you know~ I miss you so much!!" I kissed him. He blushed. "Still blushed like before!"I pinch his cheek. He hold my hands and walk with me. "I'm glad you here with me."Suga told me. "Me too." I told him and hug his arm. 


END!!!!!!

Finally it's end! Ha... hope you guys enjoy it! Thank you so much for support me!! Love you guys!!! Please read my new fic http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/747479/unplugged-my-life-angst-romance-you-bap-daehyun Which starring Jung Daehyun, My ultimate bias!! Please subscribe if you find it interesting!! THank YOU!! *hug you guys*