Pick Her Up

Feel Empty Without You

Suga POV

I intend to wait for MinGi in front Daemin's House.As the door house open,there's my MinGi. She look a lot better in school uniform then casual like yesterday.

Mingi eyes widen when she saw I already here. "Oh?YoonGi?What are you doing here??" Mingi confused.She look so cute when she in confused. "Wake up~Maybe you still in dreamland. I'm here to pick you up." I told her.

"Oh?You have a ride?" MinGi ask me. "Yeah..of course!Let's go. We will be late to school."I told her and lead her. When reached at parking lot,MinGi eyes widen again. "Nice ride~" She praised me with my Bentely Mansory. "Yeah...I usually take a ride with Jin hyung but today I'll drive my Bentely Mansory.Go in."I told her and opened the passenger door for her.

"You're from wealthy people right?" MinGi ask me. "Hermmm I actually embarassed to told everyone that I actually from a wealthy people but since everyone already know..I can't do anything."I told her while driving. I open the radio so we won't bored. There's Lee Jung's song,I'm sorry.This song quite nice and calm. I hear Mingi humming to the song. It's nice to hear her voice.It's soothing and calm. No wonder Ms.Taegoo really like her singing skills.

When we reached at the lobby,everyone staring at us and that's make Mingi feel uncomfortable. "Hey..trust me okay?" I comfort her. She just nodded and like she's hoping that someone didn't told on what they saw to someone that she really don't want.Who is it?Ukwon? No...Ukwon already her past memories why would she be like that?

"Oh,Yoongi!I almost forgot that my mom wished you birthday.She know today is your birthday." Mingi sent me her mom wish. "Look!Even your mother remember my birthday." I again. She rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry okay... it's all because of my frustration about been transfered to Busan."

"Why?" Why she frustrated about she being transfered?Isn't it common to her??

"I don't know...I feel like I don't leave someone." Leave someone??

"Maybe me?? I'm joking to her. She's burst into laughing.

"Why are you laughing?So its not because of me??"I asked her again.

"Not sure...I actually don't what's the reason I don't want being transfered."She told me while looking to the floor. "I know it's all because of me! Just wait and see.You gonna get the correct answer."

"Gah...I don't care Yoon Gi." She said and leave me behind. I just shook my head.

 

p/s Seems like I already get a few subsribers! Wah..Thank you for reading my fanfics. Please comment or tell me anything to improve! Thank you!!Seems like from the previous chapter it's Suga Pov.Next chapter would be multi POVs.I guess.And...I feel so grateful Suga is save from his emergency apendectomacy/am I spell it right?>. surgery.Hope that haraboji will get a quick recovery!!