Confused

Feel Empty Without You

Mingi POV

I squell and rolling on my house fluffy carpet in living room. I'm actually want to watching BAP 10000 miles that I just buy yesterday but I end up not watching it.

"What's wrong with you?" Then suddenly Baekhap unnie appeared and make me startled. "It's up to me!what I wanna do!" I told her back.She just glare at me. Oh please what's wrong with you ha?Did I did something wrong? 

"Are you gonna watch it or not?" She asked me. I'm prett sure she want to watch her favourite drama, Good Doctor. "Nope...you can changed it to your Good Doctor...I'll watch mine later." I said to her. "Well Thank you for your coorperation" She love it when I'm being a kid back and follow her orders. hey...Just because I'm in state mind of confusion I can be like that!

I sit beside her and try to watch Good Doctor. Hermm not bad~ "I'm Sorry Baby I'm sorry~" My caller ringtone I'm Sorry by Lee Jung appeared. Lately I'm so into ballad rather than hip hop...I just don't know... "Jimin..." Once I say Jimin... Baekhap unnie look at me with curious face.

"What?? It's other Jimin! Not the Jimin Bangtan Boys." I told her. I afraid she'll find out I'm have quite relation with Bangtan Boys. I pick his call and immeadiately run upstairs.There's only one reason why she could be nice to me? Because I'm friend of Daemin & Jieun. She want me to spy them. Like heol! I don't like it!

I locked my door.

"Yeobeoseyo?"

"MinGi-ah!I'm sorry for disturbing you!Let's hangout?" He asked for hang out.

"I'm not sure... but why you didn't tell me earlier??"

"Don't you know it's his birthday when struck 12 am??" Who's birthday is it tomorrow? I can't get the idea...

"Nugu?? I'm sorry I can't remember..."

"It's Suga birthday idiot! Have you forgotten?? I guess the cupid arrow just gave you side effect." jimin...He teased me again with Suga name again! 

"Hey!I'm your noona! Don't tease me like that!Between Suga and me is nothing okay!" I cover my mouth and cursed to myself.GOD! Please god protect my sis ear! I don't want her know about this.

"At 12am we will be having birtday party for Suga.You must attend!I'll pick up noona later!" Pick me up at my parents house??Don't ever think about that Jimin!

"No! Don't pick me up!even other members!My sis is here! No! I'm at my parents house!Ofc she's here!"I warn him.

"Keurae...later Jieun and Taehyung will be arrived~Bye!" Before I get to stop him he hang up.This kid ayyy!I went down to the kitchen and wanna talk to my mom. She's the only one know about me and Bangtan Boys. Only my mom I can trust!

"Mom~" I called her. She was peeling apple. "Herm? What?" She look at me. "Mom can't I sleep over at Daemin's house? Please mom since I only have 6 months left let me sleep over at Daemin's house~" I begged her. Please mom!

"Alright then...you can..." Yes!! "Thanks mom!" I run up to my room. When I get to my room,I saw Baekhap unnie were...Oh My God! She's reading to Suga letter! "Baekhap unnie!" I called her.

She startled and shot a gaze at me.Please..."Who is Im Yoon Gi actually??" Gasp. What should I say to her? "it's not your Yoon Gi okay..it's other Yoon Gi from other Highschool."

"Not my Im Yoon Gi a.k.a Suga right??"

"Yes! why Have you been so obsessed to him?" I get back that letters from her hand and kept it in my drawer. "Okay!If I find out that actually Suga... you know what I'm going to do!" She rush out from my room. 

I just cant breath properly just now. why would I been involved in this kind of situation? Then someone honking from outside. It's V. Ughh... I grab my bag and my varsity jacket and ran down. "Goodbye mom!" I tell her. "Don't forget to wish Yoon Gi okay?? I realized it's his birthday tomorrow." Even my mom can remeber his birthday. What is this?

As I reached to V's car, the window goes down and there monkey smile. I take a glance at my house and Baekhap unnie were looking at me.

"Close your window back monkey."I said to him. He closed the window and I get into the car. "what's wrong with you??You like being chased by ghost!" Jieun told me. "You just don't know how scary when have a sis like Baekhap unnie!" I told her.

 

 

 

Hope you like it!!