Unexpectable Trip With You(2)

Feel Empty Without You

Mingi POV

feel full!! yesh! I haven't feel fun like this before. When we got to Daehyun's house, I feel like something wrong. I don't know what this mean to be but I feel somehow something wrong going on to Daehyun. We stepped into his house and shock when saw his stuff were all over the house. Without hesistate I run upstairs to look for Daehyun.

I open one of the room,I know this is his favourite spot in here. My eyes searching for him. I saw a body were laying on the floor. "Jung Daehyun!!" I ran to him and get him. "Daehyun!! What happened to you??" I ask him. He got stab! I know that knife. Park Kyung kids. They make trouble again. Suga already call for ambulans. I'm trying to stop bleeding profusely. Without I know,something warm already flowing on my cheeks. I'm crying. I'm afraid. I'm scared for losing Daehyun,he's the only friend that I had when I need someone to hear my problems. The paramedical already arrive and take him to hospital. Suga and I follow the ambulans behind. With cross fingers,I'm praying for not take Daehyun first. Dear god please, I'm still need him as my friend.

We reach at the hospital and wait for him in front of the emergency room. "Don't cry...everything will be fine. Daehyun is strong I know. don't cry." Suga hugged me. I lean on his chest and cry. I can't...I'm scared. I don't want to losing him.

30 minutes passes by,finally the doctor come out from the emergency room. "How's my friend??" Suga ask. "He got stab and his surgery were success. I think you should go make a report about the incident.This is all for him." The doctor adviced us. "Can we go look for him now?" I ask them. They smiled calmly. "Yes you can..." 

"Thank you very much." We bowed to them and they leave. We get to his room. Daehyun welcoming us with his angelic smile. "Dae,what happened to you?" I ask him. "Park Kyung Kids pick on me.Ukwon is in dangerous Mingi... " Daehyun told me. I gasp and my boiling anger were about to explode but I'm trying to act cool. "... this is not what  I want." I'm cursing. "Hey.. I already told you right that you can't curse?" in his injured,still nagging to me. " I'm sorry.. They already had enough right? Just leave Ukwon alone. Why?" I told him. "I think they want Ukwon back..." Suga finally open his mouth. "You think??" I ask him He nodded. I sighed. 

"Don't tell what happened to me to Daemin. I don't want she worried and rush come here." daehyun said. "okay..." I lean on the couch and thinking how to get rid of that bastard from here. Don't think too much Mingi. I'm okay.. then one you should think now is Ukwon. How come Kyung know about Ukwon being released from the juvenil already?" That's true. How come he know Ukwon already released from the juvenil and lately Baekhap unnie were acting weird. Once she ask me for Ukwon's phone number but what for?? Why i didn't think about that at all?

"What's wrong? " Daehyun ask me when he saw my expression seems like not good. "Baekhap unnie...she's acting weird lately... she ask me for Ukwon's phone number...why did she ask for it?" I ask to myself again. "Baekhap noona ask for Ukwon's phone number??for what?did you give it?" Suga ask me. I shook my head. 

"I wouldn't give it without any reason even with her..for what? she even don't know who is Ukwon and how come she know him? Its weird." I told them. "oh yes.. you never introduce Ukwon to your family even to Baekhap noona... It's weird." We got to the endless of question. How Baekhap know about Ukwon? did she stalk about my life??