The Truth

Feel Empty Without You

Suga POV

It's a very nice day like always but suddenly day has changed into nightmare. 

"What??I'll be there in 10 minutes." I take my keys and drove down the street. What on earth is going on? I run into the hospital and searching for them. Then I saw them infront of the emergency room. Taehyung that realized me already here quickly stand up from his seat.

"Where's Mingi??How is she?" I asked them. They didn't answer my question. "Namjoon, how's Mingi?" I ask him. He sighed. "Hyung...just wait..we still don't know what happened to her." I don't feel so right...

2 hours passed. Finally,the doctors come out from the emergency room. "How's my friend?" Namjoon ask the doctor. They seems like not very happy and sad. Please don't tell me something bad happened to Mingi. "Suga hyung...we need to talk." Namjoon told me. 

"What?Are you sure?" I can not believe her condition were that bad. "She really need some rest. The doctor said they afraid if her memory will lost one by one." This is bad. I just look at Mingi from outside the window. Her face was really pale. Her chest wave slowly and calm.

"So what are we going to do now?" Namjoon ask me. "I'll take care about that.I know what am I going to do." I told him Namjoon nodded and leave me alone. I enter her room and sit beside the bed.I take her hands and hold it tightly. I feel so sad and feel bad to her all of sudden. Her parents even didn't know what's going on to her now.

Suddenly,Mingi's finger is moving a bit. I look at her. Her eyes slowly opened.