Birthday Party

Feel Empty Without You

Suga POV

They act so weird today... V suddenly be a good boy vonlunteered to take the food then bring it to our usual spot. Ahh~ my head.. "Hyung!!lets go! You said you wanna hangout at our usual spot??" ahh~ I follow him go to our usual spot.

As I reached there,why the lights off suddenly? I get scared and light up with my phone's light." Surprise!!" Then everyone show up and this girl. Min gi? Am I dreaming? She's here?? She approach me with the cake and candles on top of it. She blushed.

"Happy Birthday... Im Yoon Gi." She gave me a smile.

"What have you waiting for?? Wished first before blow the candles!" Jin hyung told me. I make wish. "Hopefully I can get the girl heart infront of me and may you bless me and my future too." Then I blow the candles. Everyone clap and chanting. Then I take the cream of cake and put it on tip of her nose. 

"Ya!Im Yoon Gi!" she fight back then we end up make a cream war. Haha~ 

Author POV

After that both of them sit together and talk to each other.

"How do you know about that accident?" Min Gi ask Suga. "Well...I always watching you..it's already 3 years I watching you." suga told her. MinGi rolled her eyes and stuck out.Basically a duck face and then she giggled.

"What's wrong?" suga ask her. "Nothing... Thanks for the chocolate and plushie and earrings. I don't care about my favourite earrings has gone or what. and now I have t give you a birthday present. I don't even buy you a present though." Min Gi told him.

"ha...no gift for me??" Suga pouting and make MinGi giggled and feel burdened. "Eii.. Mr.Yoon Gi!I forgot to buy you present!What can I do for you as your present??" MinGi ask him what Suga want Mingi to do for him. Suga got an idea.

"You must be with for the whole day tomorrow? Can?" suga ask her. MinGi shock and look at his face. 

"are you crazy??It's school day tomorrow! What if I get bashed by your fans?? You wanna responsible about that??" Mingi really worried if she get bash by his fans. Not because she's coward to fight back,she has her own reason why she like that.Suga giggled.

"Hey! It's serious okay!" Mingi push Suga. "ahhh..no no no!Must! Even at school! Iknow what I''m doing MinGi. Don't take it serious.I'm a man not a boy!" He told her while pose like he have a muscles.

"Don't you think you are strong enough to be a man! You're more like alive skeleton!" Mingi told him. "Hey!This is not an ordinary skeleton okay! it's strong skeleton! I have six packs okay!" Suga told her with proud. "Nah..it's common! BAP's Jong up have 10 packs!You must work harder okay! hahaha bluek!" She make an annoying face.

After spend there 2 hours,MinGi,Jieun & Daemin have to go. Before that 

"Mingi-ah! Remember tomorrow! Thanks for wearing them!"Suga thanked to her. Min Gi smiled. "Yes~It's pretty!Thank you!" MinGi thank to him too. Everyone look at suga with confused face. "Hyung? you gave what to MinGi noona?" Taehyung ask suga. " Something~ I don't want tell you guys! The most happiest moment ever!" He hop and hop like crazy guy.

 

p/s Ahh~ somehow my english is broken right? I'm sorry!English are not my native language!Hope you guys understand!^^hehehe~