Those Day's

Feel Empty Without You

How would you imagined, the person that takes of you that sometimes iritates you but you still love her,is now gone from your life. It's already Day 2 after Baekhap's Death and that's mean today is the day. I'm still wondering how's ukwon now? Is he safe right now? I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Suddenly those black memories came by,

"You bring bad luck to everyone. Too bad girl... You're like a bad luck to us and your surronding. I'll make sure..."

as Heungsu take some breath. 

"I'll make sure..your life will never go better and without happiness. I'm sure about that"

Heungsu let the last breath. His last words were tightend my souls. On that time I realized the real one. Yoongi then enter my room with his smile on his face.

"Ready to back home now?" He asked me. "Of course! I've been waiting for it! I want to get out from this place as soon as possible."  I told him. "I knew it. We better get ready." He said to me as he patted my head. 

Right after I get out from the hospital, I got a call. My adrenalin go uncontrolled. What could it be? I pick it up.

"Mingi! Don't come over! I'll be fine." Ukwon? Where is he now? "Ukwon!!!" I called him but then I can hear someone punch him. I can hear Ukwon in pain. "Well well...your love..oh nope. Your ex is in my hand. Come over to abandoned building near Apgujeong. You know where it is." then line is get cut. ! 

"What happened?" Yoongi ask me. "The day has come...Yoongi bring me to the abandoned building near apgujeong." I ask him to drive me to Apgujeong. Without many question, he speed up and make our way there. 

We finally arrived at the abandoned building where it's all started. Yoongi grab my wrist. "are you sure you want do it alone?" He ask me. "I don't know..." I told him. "I'll come with you. No matter what happened I don't want lose you. If you died,let's die together. I'll back you up." He told me. I feel so overwhelmed in the same time I feel so bad for him. He is innocent. He is nothing to do with this. He shouldn't be here with me. He might risking his life.

I set my feet in,I walk in leisurely. I can see Ukwon being tied with ropes all over him. He was in bad look. Scar..bruised.. all over his body. But then Kyung and his kid,came out. I fixed my death glared to Kyung. 
"Well...well... you bring along your boyfriend." He told me. "Let him go..." I told him. He chuckled. "You think that easy? I want talk to you alone. Dragged him out now." Kyung ask his boys dragged Yoongi out. "Mingi!!" Yoongi screamed. " I'll be okay...count on me." I told him and give a signal. He saw it and nodded.

"What are you wanna talk it about?" I ask him. "well... I just want you to see Ukwon death only." He set the gun to Ukwon head. "Put your guns down." I told him. He pull the lock and ready to fire. I stand here ..watch it only. No! I have to... I thought myself. As he was going to fire, I ran up to him and kick his hands that makes his gun dropped to the ground. With my skillfull move, I get the guns and aim it to Kyung.

"Now... release him..." I order him. He seems like gave up but I know it's a part of his act. Ukwon finally released. 
"Now bring Yoongi in now..." I order him. He ask his boys to bring Yoongi back. I looked at the entrance. Yoongi entered the building. "Mingi..." Kyung called me I looked at him.

"You're clever right?" He suddenly grabbed my wrist and twisted it. Their kids in their attack position so does Ukwon and Suga. "I'm clever enough you idiot. I know your plan!Thanks to her up there." I flipped and get on him. He moan. I punch him. Although my left hand was injured but I'm skill ful in using my right hand. I get off from him and help those two out. Suddenly, suddenly I heard a shot. I look around. Everyone stop.  My heart suddenly feeling not so good.

I turned around and found that Ukwon was got shot. 

I ran up to him.For the first time in my life, I felt like my soul being ripped when saw the only guy that I used to love and go through is now bleeding. I'm trying to stop the bleeding but Ukwon insisted and hold my hands.

"Min Gi..." He touch my face. I hold his hands. "I'm sorry... But I feel so light now..." He stopped and vomit some bloods. My tears already rolling down. I can't help but to cry. "No.. Ukwon..I'm sorry on what I've done last week. I don't mean to make you like that.Don't leave me." I told him. He smiled.

"It's okay.If not all because I still love you, you would be in danger Mingi. I'm sorry" Then Ukwon's hand dropped. I look at him. I don't believe... He's leaving me. Forever! I burst into tears. Not long after that police came and arrest Kyung and his gang. 

Suga hug me.I just stand here in Suga's embrace watching,Ukwon's body being taken away by the paramedic to make autopsi. Ukwon...I'm sorry... I'm very sorry.