Busted

Of Love and Rock n' Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chei's POV...

I saw Jaejoong oppa throw out a piece of paper. When I was sure that he was already gone, I immediately picked it up and opened it. I was surprised whe I started reading it. It was not something that I thought  it was. Hmmm, so that girl really like Jaejoong oppa? She's a hypocrite. All acting up and saying that she only sees Jaejoong oppa as her best friend. What a liar! She thinks that nobody would know? She's wrong. I happen to see her put this letter in oppa's locker. This is my chance now to expose that girl for who is really is. Just wait and see Choi Jae Eun. I'm going to do everything that I can just to get you out of Jaejoong oppa's side.

 

Jae Eun's POV...

It's been 2 weeks since I sent that letter to Jaejoong. He told me that someone new sent him a letter... again. I just laughed it off with him and told him that whoever she is, sh'e just wasting her time. I was laughing with him but deep inside, I was hurting like hell. So, this is how it feels being rejected. I wished that I have never sent him that letter. Now, I feel like crap. Of course, I don't have anyone to talk to aside from Jae. How can i talk to Jae about something that involves him? Everything that I feel and want to say to him, I write it down in my journal. My journal is my only solace whenever I'm hurting.

I was already at home when I noticed that something is missing. I keep searching around but I coul\dnot find my journal. I must have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter