She's Back

Of Love and Rock n' Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Eun's POV...

Since Donghae told me if I want to go back to Seoul with him, I started reconsidering it. I know that I ran away from Seoul to be away from Jaejoong. Now that we have constant communication with each other, I know that I have no more reason not to go back to Seoul. In fact, I miss my home. I miss Seoul. A lot.

I decided that I want to go back to Seoul and see what I can do there. I talked to my parents and told them that I have changed my mind. I won't take the British Bar exams anymore nor pursue a Master's degree in England. They understood and gave me their permission. They said that they're going to find a place for me since we have already sold our old house there.

I called Donghae and told him that I'm going with him to Seoul. I can tell that he is happy with my decision. I packed my bags and together with Donghae, went back to Seoul.

 

Jaejoong's POV...

I got an email from Jae Eun's parents. Since Jae Eun and I have talked and I started courting her, I was able to talk to her parents again. They told me that they were so happy that Jae Eun and I were finally talking again. I asked for their permission to court Jae Eun and they were happy to give it to me. Her dad said that they are hoping that someday, Jae Eun and I will be together. I couldn't agree more with him.

When I received the email, they told me that Jae Eun is going back to Seoul. They asked me to help them find a new place for her. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter